earthbound

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TrAnCeDuO
does anyone know about this kickass rpg for the snes or know when a sequal for it is coming out?

DracotheDragon
Nope, but you know I don't trance. I think that if there was gonna be a sequel for it, it would have been released by now.

sith_darth_jay
there was a sequel planned for the N64 (in fact the game was made, but never released) called "mothersomething", but nintendo was forced to kill the N64 a year before scheduled (eek! yay) and the game was said to come out for the Dolphin, like dinosaur planet. at the end, dinosaur planet was mixed with star fox, and earthbound never came out... i think

Doohass
They made earthbound for regular NES also, I think it was called Earthbound Zero (or something like that). The SNES one I still sometimes find myself playing again.

Linkalicious
Earthbound was really cool. I liked it more than i liked the Secret of mana, but probably because the characters weren't all pink and lite green.

shagmobile
I remember that game i had to give away my snes so i even went to download it on my cpu it's one of my all time favorites. It is way up there with zelda in my opinion

SaTsuJiN
perhaps they will make a Mother (EarthBound) sequel for the next nintendo console. Ive never played it, the closest I've been to it is smash brothers lol (Ness)

TrAnCeDuO
thanx....btw the japanese name for the series is called"motherearth"

SaTsuJiN
http://www.rpgwh.net/content/comments/1050434789,97405,.php

its called Mother

DracotheDragon
I have absolutely no clue WHAT you people are talking about, but I will try and download the rom for ZSNES.

sith_darth_jay
i think that it's name, the N64 version was called "mother3" or "motherearth 3"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.