007 Goldeneye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DracotheDragon
Who remembers this great N64 game?

Linkalicious
did anyone beat it all the way through on 007 difficulty? i did with a friend...it took us forever. Damn Cradle!

TrAnCeDuO
ahh...if it werent for this game i would totally suck at fps...

Tex
I was obsessed with this game in the late 90s, it totally rocked my tofu!
thumb up

Samas-adian
Yep, great game. Same with Perfect Dark. It didnt have the great single player game, but the multiplayer aspect was insanely huge. Some multiplayers games for the PS2, XBOX and GC dont have that many options and modes and crazy stuff.

SaTsuJiN
damn.. how long DIDNT I play goldeneye.. I would go for hours on end with 3 other people... it was just too good. It was even better than perfect dark in a few cases. But overall perfect dark had more going for it

Samas-adian
Yeah, Goldeneye did have that thing where its just a joy to play. Perfect Dark was insane but it had one problem, N64 was not very popular at that time, so it got alot less publicity in the gaming community. I remember making crazy scenerios with PD, because of all the options. Great

SpikeSpiegel
I heard something about EA making a deal with Rare to re-make this game. I'll look into it more. It's a great game, my friend managed to complete in on the hardest setting (00 Agent I think) for himself, me, and two/three of my/his other friends.

Samas-adian
Really, well i dont know if that would turn out good or not. Is Rare or EA need any ideas for games now. Yesh. I love Goldeneye, but it has to be on Nintendo. hahaha.

BackFire
I loved goldeneye so much, I have such fond memories of having a few friends over all night and just playing hte multiplayer mode with them. It was an outstanding game.

Daedalus
Goldeneye, put simply was (and still is) one of the best FPS ever made, it changed so much for the FPS genre (correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it the first game to have actual hit locations?).

I completed it on 007 difficulty (eventually) and unlocked everything. (And 00 Agent mode was funny)

mook
its a classic - i still play it today.
great design of the 3 difficulty levels and then the option changer as well as the cheats.

multiplayer was and still is superb.

Lord Shadow Z
I've still got Goldeneye for the 64 as well. It rocks!

SpikeSpiegel
http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=28582&subsectionid=1584

Linkalicious
remote mines kick ass

Samas-adian
Yeah, also
Proximity mines underneath ammo boxes. Pure genuis

DracotheDragon
My fav level is the complex, what about you people?

Linkalicious
Facility.

mook
for multiplayer it depends how many people and what weapons.

DracotheDragon
Just what is your fav level, no matter what the circumstances are.

stinkfist462
lol .. i like uhh

Facility ...

DracotheDragon
My fav Weapon is the Laser, what about you people?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.