OFFTOPIC THREAD - Closed for 24 hours... Are you obsessed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JackieSparrow
Just wanted to know if anyone is as obsessed as I am with this movie and pirates in general. My list of everything pirate I have.

*fake aztec gold necklace
*my walls are covered with quotes from the movie
*I have pictures from the movie on my wall
*I have a Jack Sparrow t-shirt
*I have a t-shirt that says kiss me I'm a pirate
*I have a hello kitty pirate arm band
*I've seen the movie to many times to count
*I have all of Jacks lines memorized including some deleted scences
*I have Jack Sparrow as my buddy icon
*I've read the book
*I have the script printed out and with me at school along with the book and...
*pictures
*pirate vocab
*and my cheap sequal
I'm sure there is much more I'm forgeting but beat that! Ha I need a life!

mmmmmm_ob :)
lol.....i want half of that stuff.....but my mum wont let me....pictures on all walls because i jus got ma bedroom redecorated n im wantin a fake aztec gold necklace 4 ma b-day big grin

beaujay1
well, i do think about it A LOT and i get happy thinking about it, but i don't think im obsessed. obssesion is a strong word(i think)

MissesDepp?!
*pitsburg pirate shirt
*pirate arm band
*Jolly roger pirate pin
* Pins of Jack and scenes from potc (thank god for ebay)
*jack's picture, ripped off a dumpster in L.A.
*2 posters
*proffesional studio stills of jack (signable...hmmm)
*can recite movie on que
*2 potc scripts (thank god for script stores)
*2 dvds
* pirate underwear
*picutres
*oath to be a pirate

Johnny depp stuff...
*edward scissorhands doll
*8 of his dvds
*every magazine he's been in since the summer (the articles)
*jacket with his name on the back
*arm band (name)
*hat (name)
*socks (johnny on one Depp on the other)
* shirt with his gorgeous face on it
*pictures everywhere
*peoples issue of "sexiest man alive* in mint condition
* E! true hollywood story: Johnny Depp, on tape
*BRAVO holly woood story, Johnny depp (on tape)
*book to record his movies in it.

i hate obsessed too, it sounds so un-heahlthy....he's a role-modle. A hot one. And talented.

Rebel Racer
I am not obsessed at all. All i have is the VHS Pirates. thats all. dont want any more.

JackieSparrow
aw ur no fun its good to be obsessed cause then you can scare people!

Iluvjohnnydepp
POTC Stuff-
*POTC Premeir Pic(Yes I was there)
*POTC Premeir Pin, Hat, T-shirt
*POTC T-shirt of Jack
*Jack bandana and beads that I hand made
*Painting of the Fab 4 from POTC(Jack, Will, Liz, Barbie)
*2 Walls COVERED with potc memorabilia
*5 pices of the godl FROM THE SET OF THE MOVIE(cousin in BFF's with Keira)
*Autographs of All peeps BUT Johnny (SUPER CRY!)
*Pirate costume from Halloween
*Jack wallpaper on comp
*Jack Icon on AIM
*Over 500 Pics of the Fab 4 in folders
*Printed POTC Script in room
*I Roleplay POTC all the time
*Certificate of me being Married to Jack
*3 POTC DVDs (Everyone bought me one becuz they knew I LOVED it)
*Pirate Undies
*Skull shirt(not really POTC but pirate)
*Skull wrist and arm band
*bracelet that says POTC Luvr on it
*Hat with 'Dayna Depp' on it
~I think that's it but theres probably stuff I missed and you DONT wantme to get started with JD stuff~

MissesDepp?!
hahahahah

airangel429
laughing out loud you all are WAY obsessed!!!

cheeky munkey
its not obsession, but an intense liking... and i cant compare to any of u lot, cuz im too poor to buy stuff sad ..... really need a job
hehe
but i watch the film every nite nearly... and i dont need a script cuz i know it all embarrasment
i mean... its a great film.... i really like it big grin

Phoenix
I quote PotC in everyday conversation... and I tilt my head like Jack Sparrow when I'm being sarcastic...

I'm obsessed wink Savvy?

MissesDepp?!
i start talking in a druken british accent, when I'm confused or a little frightened of someone's odd behavior i do the hand gestures....Savvy can be used a lot in conversation as i've discovered.

cheeky munkey
its a genius word.. .lol
man that film is so great..... im gonna teach it to my kids.. and hey, i dont have to fake the accent.... i can do a drunk british accent w/out a problem big grin

Phoenix
me too! All I need are a few tequila sunrises and a white russian to top it off... big grin

Slonik9
Does anyone have the soundtrack from POTC?
Anyway, I LOVE POTC! And I mean, Not only that it's my most FAVORITE MOVIE! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!
Oh yeah, where did you get the fake aztec gold medllian from? What store? Please I need it!

jdfan66
where do you guys get all this stuff...im obssesed with johnny but ive never seen someof that stuff in stores b4

Balana_twin123
yeah, i kno. i bet they get it off of ebay, thats where i got my authentic signed picture of orlando bloom. I LOVE IT! i have the soundtrack, it's really cool, i especially like the ending music, during the credits, me and my friends always get up and dance around when it comes on.

JackieSparrow
i have the soundtrack i forgot im so stupid so far i think ive said im stupid like 5million times here he he i quote from the movie all the time in school i think people are starting to catch on but i look like Jack too so people who are obsessed at my school expect me to act like him very random i know but i do it very well and these are people who are really obsessed as obsessed as all of us even more scary I know

mouth
umm
i jus have the dvd
and a pirate-y shirt
and one picture of captain jack sparrow in my binder..
that is all for now..

ohh!
and i do the JACK-SQUINTING-EYES-THING but not on purpose embarrasment

cheeky munkey
well i went to disneyland before it came out, and was like on the ride all the time, and wen i left i bought a pirate costume for a memory, so now i can dress up and watch the film hehe .... not tht i do tho embarrasment
hehe,
man, that film is like one of the greatest ever made. big grin

CuteAngel5788
You think your obsessed:
-I've memorized the movie for all characters(including deletedscenes)
-I have memorized the soundtrack and i can play it on violin and piano by heart
-I have 2 giant posters and countless others
-I have a POTC 2 poster
-I have 3 pirate pins
-I have 3 pirate books including the POTC one
-I have a giant box that is suspended in my room
-I have pirate lipgloss
-I have a pirate flag
-I have 5 pirate shirts: the 2 POTC ones, a JD one, kiss me im a pirate and a pirates life
-I have a pirate air freshner:"i am a pirate and this is my ship"
-Im going to the POTC 2 premier
-My death wish(which is filled and saved) is to meet Johnny Depp
-I have a pirate purse
-I have pics and quotes of the movie all over my room (walls and doors)
-I have 3 peices of Aztec gold
-I saw the movie 23 times in theaters
-I watch the movie everyday
-Im know in stores as that girl who is obsessed w/pirates
-My friends and teachers call me pirate
-I have a pirate iron on patch
-My AOL buddy icon is a pirate flag
-I have pirate underwear

*I have others but im too tired to write it, my hands hurt!!!!!
Sorry.....but like i said im more obsessed that you

mouth
no expression ..

MissesDepp?!
how do you pronouce this word??? UN-HEALTHY.... ya i think that's it.

hahahahahaha what the hell do you mean you have a box suspended from your celing? That's a little irrelavent!

NOTE: none of which was said in a 'mean-tone'

JackieSparrow
I was talking to my friend who I never really talk to and we started talking about Johnny Depp and she said a girl at her school went to a premeire (cant spell) of a movie he was in (not sure what one) and he gave her a free picture cause she didnt have anything for him to sign and he was like peting her head and saying she had nice hair. I want him to pet my head! Did anyone see the commercial for Secret Window?

MissesDepp?!
i think we all do......johnny's hand on my head.......*sigh*

Orlando Bloom03
OMG I am totlayy obsessed with Johnny Depp!!! I don't have as much stuff as some the other girls but I do have quite a bit. I watch POTC everyday when I come home from school!!! Happy Dance

MissesDepp?!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... wee! SCREAMING IS FUN! i don't find the movie funny anymore, i look for details, including Johnny's face. And i use it to practice my british accent! YUPPY!

Dogbert
See people, THAT is dedication roll eyes (sarcastic)

MissesDepp?!
no people that means you have no life. My potc stuff is out of respect for pirates in all their coolness. I do not watch it everynight. It's not that funny anymore, i'm getting into the CGI work and stuff, the behind the scenes crap. I guess you go througn "The potc stages"

Dogbert
no expression I wasn't serious.....

Phoenix
when we went to disneyland, we were outside planet hollywood and noticed they had johnny depps handprints in the cement on the wall, so I have a picture of me wih my hands in johnny depp's handprints...

*swoons*

we have the same sized hands!!!

MissesDepp?!
ok good don't be serious, that's scary....hahahahaha johnny's hands....soooooooo sexy

JackieSparrow
we can go there and put our heads on them and pretend hes peting us hhehehehe! I have issues

Iirima

claidisa_felton
that film is craaaazy good! me and my m8 are 100 % obsessed!! my other m8 isnt and half the time she cant relate to what were goin on bout. we do the drunken accent, cried when johnny didnt get best actor for jack sparrow and all of our locker and contact books and exercise books etc are covered with quotes and pics. also, we manage to slip in a potc reference or quote in every conversation and have long, in depth conversations about it. also, we asked every one of our teachers if theyd seen it and shouted at them if they hadnt!!
man we're freaks but PROUD OF IT!!

Chelse_gladrin9
I'mobsessed wit orlando, im getting there...
rock Happy Dance !!ORLI ROCK ME BOOTY!! Happy Dance rock

Chelse_gladrin9
i need a hug..... bunny bunny sad sad alien

Phoenix
I'm not actually that obsessive over Craig Parker, but I AM scarily obsessive over Haldir... wink

Phoenix
whats wrong?

*hugs*

Kitoky
We know you are Phoe love

I love your Haldir sigs, they're awesome.

You know you're obsessed when....

-You randomly say Aye Avas whenever you're making a proposition.
-You end every question with 'savvy?'
-You chose to sail in a ship over the Atlantic instead of fly in an airplane.
-You start to speak in riddles.
-You buy tight dresses that includes the concept of not breathing.

That's all I can think of at the moment....big grin

MissesDepp?!
bllllllllllleeep....ya i'm obsessed, coulnd't imagine what would happen without it...eeep i'd still be a prep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jjoutlaw3
yeah

i don't think i'm really OBSESSED persay, but i love the movie

*my walls are covered in POC and LOR pictures that i stayed up till 3 in the morning putting up
*i own the book but have not read it yet cause i'm "saving" it
*i've watched the movie tons of times (but not til the point where i've memorized it cause then i'd get tired of it)
*i ATTEMPT to do the drunken jack accent and the drunken hand motions. i suck but whatever. i also use his lines a lot. my favorites are "stop blowing holes in my ship!" "savvy" and "i'm terribly sorry, i didn't kno"
*i've seeen all the stuff on the special features disk
*i'm always checking these POC forums in my free time (ok not always, but at night when i check my email and go online) i get like ten emails a day saying people have replied to my subscribed forums
*i wanna try out for the 2 movie really bad (but thats also cause it would be a great oppertunity for an actress, not that i am one yet)
*my friends and i have very interesting POC discussions durning study
yeah so im not really obsessed, not like some people. i've definetely met more obsessed people

jjoutlaw3
oh yeah i forgot to mention that i am gonna write a POC book that is not a "junior novelization". well, i'm gonna try at least

MissesDepp?!
Ya i've met worse too, they wear colonial stuff....it's scary.

jjoutlaw3
yeah, we could all definetely be worse.

o u kno what's awesome? the POC soundtrack!! its like the best soundtrack, along with the return of the king soundtrack. i luv it!!! i mean where would the movie be without music?

mouth
HALDIR sad
He's pretty easy to love

shaber
My pirate motif! A skull and crossbones emblem! Stylish is that not? And unlike the national flag it is not illegal cool

jjoutlaw3
?

Captian Rogue
lol, i'm obsessed, but i don't have all that fan crap tho, i'm obsessed in my own little way...beer i mean, i'm probs one of "the" fans of potc, i wouldn't love to be "patted" by Johnny, i'd like to shake his hand, give him a hug and then make friends with him and talk to him and stuff tho...laughing out loud i can't believe you ppl wanna be patted by Johnny...laughing out loud it's so funny!!!

I'll shut up now... laughing out loud ~rogue

kalandrin
Well I can't say I'm as extreme as all that, no matter how much I love POTC. Learning there was a sequel made my day though! I have the 'kiss me I'm a pirate" shirt too. And I do have a complete pirate outfit that I created for a Halloween party! Complete with head scarf, beads, and sash, and a real, Spanish steel, replica pirate cutlass that I bought just to complete the outfit!

jjoutlaw3
that's awesome!!! i am like obsessed with all kinds of costumes. i love making stuff like that. little hobby of mine. i never stick to stuff though. but i have always wanted to make a pirate costume. thats sooooo cool.

TIGERNIGHT2002
OH I AM DEFINENTLY OBSSESSED EVERYTIME SOMEONE SAYS JHONNY OR ORLANDO OR PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN OR LORD OF THE RINGS I FREAK
I HAVE A BINDER I MADE THAT JUST HAS ORLANDO PICS AND OF HIM AND THE CHACTERS HE PLAYS
I CARRY IT EVERYWHERE I AM AFRAID TO LEAVE IT LIEING AROUND
I AM WORKING ON A JHONNY DEPP ONE THEN I WILL DO VIGGO AND BILLY EVENTUALLY ALL THE CHARACTERS
pirate love

TIGERNIGHT2002
THAT IS WIERD I WANT TO MEET JHONNY AND BE FRIENDS WITH HIM TWO THAT WOULD BE SO COOL I WANT TO MEET ORLANDO AND BE FRIENDS WITH HIM AND THE WHOLE CAST OF LOTR TO

jjoutlaw3
AHHH ME TOOO!!! LETS ALL GO MEET THE CAST OF LOR AND POC TOGETHER AND BE FRIENDS WITH THEM ALL!!! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. but, unfortunately, it would never happen. sigh

JackieSparrow
It could happen *looks around* it could it really could just start an interesting conversation with them not... OMG OMG OMG ITS ITS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*hyperventilates* AHHHHHHHHHH SECRET WINDOW FRIDAY! maybe it wont happen *goes off to feel sad*

jjoutlaw3
yeah if i ever meet like a big time actor or anything, im not gonna freak out an be all like OMG cause then i'd just be some like supid fan. ahh i would hate that. actually, i prolly would do that cause id panic but in my perfect little dream world i manage to stay "calm and collected" while i meet the stars... sigh if only that was even remotely realistic

eleveninches
Just bought a pre rental copy of the POTC DVD a few hours ago and have not seen the film yet.

Is it any good??

jjoutlaw3
ITS AWESOME!!!!! I LOVED IT!!! its my favorite movie after all the LOR movies

TIGERNIGHT2002
YEAH IF I EVER MEET THEM I WOULDNT WANT TO DO THAT SCEEM THING THAT EVERYONE DOES BUT I PROBABLY WOULD ON ACIDENT
IF I DO MEET THEM I WOULD FIRST HAVE TO PINCH MY SELF TO MAKE SURE I WAS AWAKE THEN I WOULD PROBABLY FAINT BUT IT WOULD BE COOL TO WAKE UP WITH ORLANDO BLOOM OR JHONNY DEPP IN YOUR FACE

jjoutlaw3
yeah it would. but it would be kinda embarrassing at the same time:

"hey r u ok?"
"yeah. meeting a star was just too much of a shock for me"
(thinking): "OMG what a sissy FREAK. let's get outa here"

TIGERNIGHT2002
HELLLO IS ANYONE ON

shaber
I am online.

Candy
obsession is a very strong word, but i think evry1 is sumtimes obsessed with sumthin...i was once when i was VERY lil with 101 dalmatians wink i owned evry article laughing i love the movie really much... yreah maybe i am a bit obsessed... wink

~*Angel_Wingz*~
OMG!! ur obsessed! and i thought i was! i havent got any of that stuff lol! i wanna see the deleted scenes!! wered u see em?

jjoutlaw3
OMG when i was little i was obsessed with 101 dalmations too!!! i had a bunch of dalmation books, i was in love with dalmation dogs, i used to pretend my dobermans were dalmations (i even went so far as to baby-powder them to make them white). it was the first movie i owned and i used to watch it over and over again nonstop and like pretend i was a dog and stuff. well thats according to my mom cause i was really little, like 2, and i dont remember any of that but anyways thats a little off-topic sorry!!!

yeah im not like that with POC. i LUV the movie, but i'm not actually "obsessed"

Sarah_Sparrow
big grin I gots:

-A Jack Sparrow Poster
-A Pirate Flag
-Around 10 Jack Sparrow Magazine cuttings on my walls
-A T-shirt with Jack's face on it
-A pirate sword
-Two silver skull rings
-A skull and crossbones wristband
-Long brown hair, similar to Jack's, which I often braid beads into
-The script, printed out and in my binder
-Tons of fanfiction about POTC, and constantly writing more
-I always put a thick layer of black eyeliner on
-2 MSN groups for POTC
-The Pirates of the Caribbean DVD
-The Novel, or "Junior Novelization" as it says.
-The Gameboy Game
-The Computer game
-The POTC Soundtrack
-A book on the history of pirates, and a book of real pirate songs
-A planner covered in Jack Sparrow pics I printed off the computer
-Two POTC shirts I bought from the Disney Store
-A skull and crossbones metal lunchbox
-Skull and Crossbone black pantyhose

And, my favourite, a tombstone I found on the internet of Sarah Sparrow, died 1735. My friends believe it to be my past life. happy
I'm a fanatic.

TIGERNIGHT2002
hey i have a whole lot of posters but sense i share i room with my little sister i cant hang them up i get my own room this summer i will have posters everywhere pirate pirate if you bye the special adition to the movie you get all thhe extras and you also get to see what they did when they where off the set

TIGERNIGHT2002
hey cany do you realy live in the carribean

claidisa_felton
i luuuv bein obsessed. its soo much fun cos peeps are soo scared of me!!
big grin love johnny!! *sigh*

claidisa_felton
Sarah_Sparrow i luuuv ur sig pic!!!!

TIGERNIGHT2002
hey the movie secret window comes out towmmorrow with jhonny depp in it

Sarah_Sparrow
Thanx Cladisa big grin Yurs isn't bad either :P

Miss_bishie
i am obbsesed with potc it is a fact..

but i dont have much for proof

TIGERNIGHT2002
they are making a potc two it comes out in 2005

TIGERNIGHT2002
is anyone on

TIGERNIGHT2002
hey shaber

TIGERNIGHT2002
will someone talk

TIGERNIGHT2002
i wish orlando or jhonny got on this that would be so cool

TIGERNIGHT2002
i have a ? does anyone here like jhonny and orlando and any other actors for who they are not just because there cute or you like there charcter but for who they actually are because if you learn about them they do alot more than just act and alot of them did alot to get where they are just thought you should know yes rolling on floor laughing

Sarah_Sparrow
I do ^.^
I like Johnny because he's so...open. How he isn't afraid to be himself, and do what he wants to. He doesn't follow trends, or do what people expect him to do, he follows his own rythym, which I admire and respect. He also has had many scandals in the past, which he talks about without shame, instead of crawling into the corner and erasing himself. It takes a really strong person to do that, I think.

And Jack, well, who couldn't love Jack? He's this enigmatic, cunning, adventurous pirate! And he is obviously very loyal to his true friends, and, if he found the right woman, he would be loyal to her as well. He needs a girl who is intelligent, who he can have a real conversation with, unlike all the prostitutes he's encountered at Tortuga. That's why he's been going from woman to woman. I also think he has a really deep, romantic side, and he just needs the right person to show it to.

I've heard some rumors that Angelina Jolie is going to play Jack's love interest in the sequel. I'm not sure what to make of them. Jolie isn't the first person I would've gone to, but she could definitely play the kind of person that Jack would be interested in.

TIGERNIGHT2002
i fully agree with you yes rolling on floor laughing yes

claidisa_felton
yeah. johnny just seems such a great person. he wouldnt be my favourite actor if i liked him for looks alone. thats what happened with me and orlando bloom. i still think orlando is a great actor but it got to the point that i was liking him for looks only. johnny is just so cool.

TIGERNIGHT2002
i agree

TIGERNIGHT2002
but i like orlando for much more than looks

TIGERNIGHT2002
i love jhonny for who he is too

claidisa_felton
yaay. big grin too bad that people automatically think ur a teenie if you like johnny or orlando

TIGERNIGHT2002
NO YOU MORE LIKELY ARE THERE AGE BUT I AM A TEEN BUT I LIKE THEM FOR ALOT MORE THAN ALL THE OTHER KIDS MY AGE LIKE THEM FOR pirate rolling on floor laughing yes

claidisa_felton
no i mean...everyone automatically thinks you only like them for their looks if you like them both...if you know what i mean. they're like teen icons because theyre so attractive. people dont believe you if you say you like them cos theyre good actors.

jjoutlaw3
yeah i agree with that. but i dont really like them cause i dont kno them. i mean, i cant really like ppl until i know them. i've never even met them. so i dont kno what theyre really like. some ppl r ok without actually knoing them but i dunno.

claidisa_felton
a bit off topic but cool nonetheless. i have the BEST HOMEWORK EVER!!!! it's : to write a newspaper article on johnny depp
well, not strictly on johnny depp but on a celebrity. most of my class are doing peter andre or jordan, but of course i chose johnny!! a GREAT excuse to drool ova pics of him!

wildpirate
Ok this is a bit embarrassing but i do dress up. I was a pirate for halloween, it was really fun except the stupid sword was plastic. I went on the ride five times during a three day vacation when i was nine. Four years later and here I am wearing a jack sparrow t-shirt in march and a jolly roger above my bed.

jjoutlaw3
hee hee. hey i used to go to disney world a lot but i never once saw the pirates of the caribbean ride. hmmm. or did it? i dont remember it. hey maybe i actually went on it!! that would be cool!

Mr. Bacon
potc sucked a fell asleep during the movie, the monkey woke me up

JessieSparrow
your mean. I went on the ride but it was stupid there were drunk pirate statues that moved oooooo thats all I remember

JackSparrow2005
I totally love this movie!! I have Orli and Depp pics on my wall too..plus pics from the movie! Their both cute! but Orli is hot!

NtOnKsSuX17
i like this movie, but not obessed

jjoutlaw3
ahhhh!!! i LOVED the move!!!!! but i can see where some people wouldn't like it. u'd have to be, i dunno, appreciative of certain things...i don't kno what i'm talking about. but yeah i guess if u weren't into old fasioned stuff, ships, cannons, strange curses and things, it wouldn't be a great movie. everyone is entitled to their opinions.

BUT I LOVED POC!!! ! that's my opinion, lol.

Mrs.Depp_4eva
pirate I have a:
PoTC shirt
Gonna get the poster
Gonna get th CD
Got the DVD but surprisingly lost it!!! OMG it was weird! I held tight tothat thing! and i cry cuz i miss it... no It's soooo sad...
I also have seen a ton of JOHNNNY DEPP *drool* MOVIES!!!! SO HOT! and have them!
I have about 30 of his pics on my computer
my msn sn is *heart* Mrs. Depp *heart*
My sn here is Mrs.Depp_4eva
My AIM theme would be him if it let me use it...grrrr mad
My AIM icon is him SO HOT!!!! love
I sent him fan mail cuz he answers it
I've read tons of his interveiws and biographies
My computer background is him or potc
I know almost all the tattooos he has...same with gfs and movies
I see his new movies in theaters no matter what they're rated
I carry a pic of him around in my purse
I quote his movie lines everyday
I know who is in his family
I was VERY mad and sad when he didn't win the oscar!!!!!!!! sad
My friends think im a freak cuz i talk bout him sooooo much
If someone calls him old and ugly i wanna kick them
My mom thinks i'm an obsessed freak!!!!!
I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO MEET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.Depp_4eva

Captian Rogue
Mrs.Depp, were all freaks 'ere...even I...me friend says 'hat tis' an unhealth addiction, Me, I'm obsessed With POTC...and i mean all of it... pirate

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh where do you send fan mail PLEASE tell me I totally love him too love love love love love love yes yes Please tell me. (if you do that means i can pick on me mate SHe loves him too LOL)

ArrghPirateGirl
Okay Iknow this is completly of subject all the other pages with threads have disapped apart from the first page. This one was gone so I wrote it out in the look thingy and it came up. Is anyone else having similar problems?????

jjoutlaw3
ummm...sorry, but i'm not exactly sure what you're saying

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmm well im no good at explaining stuff. but all the other pages on pirates have disapered apart from the first one. GRRRR

jjoutlaw3
hmmm. no i dont think thats happening to me

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmm Your lucky then

johnny.d girl
U'RE WIERD ARRGH PIRATE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
oh well u'll live..............

ArrghPirateGirl
Hey dont insult me Johnny D girl LOL All well at least Im not in love with Ryan *hopefully you wont read this before tomorrow afternoon. I dont want to die young*

jjoutlaw3
lol i have no idea what youre talking about but it was funny all the same.

has anyone here seen once upon a time in mexico? i kno that's a little random, but i'm just wondering...

johnny.d girl
grrrr i'm gonna kill u apg i hate ryan!!!!!! or ryno sounds better!!!
yes yes yes yes i luv once upon a tims in mexico!!!!!!!!!!
those purple sun glasses mmmmmmm they sute him i wrecon

JessieSparrow
I love that movie Ive seen it like at least three times

ArrghPirateGirl
Grr I havnt seen it yet

SimoneDepp
no

johnny.d girl
grrrrrrrrrrrrr i've seen it once and it hasn't come out on dvd yetcry...........well not here anyway *gos off 2 sob*cry
i wanna c johnny in those summies again!!! *sob sob*crybabycrybabycrybabycrybaby

SimoneDepp
youre name is funny.
oeps...

jjoutlaw3
hehe i think i've asked that on like almost every forum and johnny d. girl has answered like every time. sorry bout that. lol. i just REALLY like that movie. i've seen it twice. i wanted to see it a third time yesterday but me mother returned the DVD without consulting me first (she don't think i liked it too much). i am sad about that. i want to own it so i can see it whenever i want but i am looking for pictures from the movie so i can make one my siggy...

JessieSparrow
I own it...I want Benny and Joon and Sleepy Hollow tho and I really want Secret Window it just went out of theaters and Im really sad cause I wanted to see it one last time now I hafta wait awhile grrrrrrr.

~*Angel_Wingz*~
secret window was erm..crap? boring? im a johnny fan but that film was reeallly baaad! the first part was boring but i guess the end was ok...johnny is phsyco(sp?) hahahahaha! and hidalgo was boring 2...but calcium kid will be good hehe

SimoneDepp
secret window boring??
i'll gonna see that movie tuesday..

~*Angel_Wingz*~
the beggingin was boring but the end was good...

SimoneDepp
Fine....i'm soo exitingsmile

JessieSparrow
Ummm realize some people havent seen it yet and dont want to know the end so dont write it...it was not boring at all I loved it explaining why I saw it four times it was one of the best scary movies I have seen ever better than Rose Red, The Others, and Thirteen Ghosts combined and they are good movies...Johnnys really good in it but the movie is better than the book the book is rather slow but still good.

~*Angel_Wingz*~
sorry! it wasnt really scary...ive seen 2 films whith phsyco joni 2day its disturbin lol

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL

jjoutlaw3
um jessie sparrow, i must say that i luv u're siggy! an i haven't seen the secret window but i haven't heard anything good about it. my friends say it was just ok.

p.s. hidalgo was NOT boring

johnny.d girl
i never got round 2 c'ing hidalgo!!!!cry
but i think sw was good......and morts hair.....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
its sooooooooooooooo funny!!!
anyway back 2 da subject............

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah I like it when he is trying to kill da phone and i LOVE his dog LOL Its weird I always love there pets more than the people

~*Angel_Wingz*~
was boring sorry peeps but it was....

ArrghPirateGirl
HUH???

~*Angel_Wingz*~
boring...

JessieSparrow
Yes we get the message you thought it was boring but it doesnt mean we cant talk about it

jjoutlaw3
i always love the pets more too!!! i can't watch movies where the pet dies or is in any way hurt or abused. it makes me cry an it bothers me sooo much. seriously, thats a good way to ruin a movie for me.

johnny.d girl
i luv mort way more than cheeko but cheeko's cute 2
yeah it is sad when animals die, murded or torchered...........and if its a dog i'm sertanly not happy coz dogs r me fave animals in the hole world!!!!!!!!! i can't live without them!

~*Angel_Wingz*~
lol ok sorry!

SimoneDepp
dogs are sooo cutiestick out tongue

johnny.d girl
yes
i can't c how some ppl can hate them so much
and angel wingz y r u sry??? (i have a really bad memory and i can't b botherd going back)lol

ArrghPirateGirl
I love chekko Such a cute doggy

johnny.d girl
yeah i'll say
but i think mort is 99.9% better and the dog is 0.1% cute (compared 2 mort)

~*Angel_Wingz*~
im sorry because i sed secret window was boring and ppl got offended! and now im also sorry but i hate dogs..dunno why but im scared of em lol

SimoneDepp
doesn't matter. everyone his own

~*Angel_Wingz*~
hehe thanx lol but sum peeps got angry

ILOVEPOTC!!!!
i love pirates of the caribbean i love pirates of the caribbean eek! i think i have watched it um...like over 50 times i no every single ting they say! AND THERE IS A NEW ONE COMING OUT IM AM SO EXCITED I THINK IM GUNNA PEE MY PANTS! big grin .but i have to wait like 2 yrs sad I CANT WAIT! in the mean time, ill watch the 1st one hahah dancing banana Happy Dance

ILOVEPOTC!!!!
I LOVE potc too but i have WAY to much stuff to list.....lets just say that i have a mural on my wall of a scene in the movie....um...my room...alll potc...my bed,pillows,desk,fish tank...and the floor too...johnny deep carpet....clothes...lets not get into that...n my locker @ school? pshh..COVERED...i no everything there is to no about the movie
so yeah I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!!!!!!!!!!! o and did i mention i have the movie too? OMG AND GUESS WHAT !!!! FOR MY SCHOOL BAND WE PLAYED PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN SONGS!!!!!!IT WAS SOOOOOOO AWSOMEEE...i love the music too....

johnny.d girl
wow!!!!! lol u do luv it!!!!
and did u answer ueself or is that juss me miss-understanding ye???
and angel wings: its ok we weren't angry at ye!!! and y r ye scared of dogs....or don't ye wanna say?............and every1 has different opinions about sw......i no alot of ppl who thorght it was boring 2 but all well lol

~*Angel_Wingz*~
i dunno why i just am...lol im weird

SimoneDepp
i'm gonna see sw tonight!!!!! aaaah!!!!

JessieSparrow
yay!!!!! haha I do the dancing banana thing a lot wow weird gosh everyone here is a lot like me weird...*twilight zone music plays...o yea on the news there was this kid who saved his friend who was being hanged by a rope he'd been swinging on by recalling a moment from a movie hmmm I wonder what movie that could be hmmmmm...

Machete_guy
Man! orlando loves parrots.

johnny.d girl
u stoll angle wings's siggie!!!!...............how dare u grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (juss kiddin lol it was funny right???)

ArrghPirateGirl
I like parrots 2 LOL

Machete_guy
My organs have been splattered to the walls from my laughter LOL...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>