Jade Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
i dont know if this has been made into a thread or not yet but oh well...

has anyone seen this game? looks damn good.
rpg, ancient china, martial arts..what more do ya want?

SaTsuJiN
it looks good, but the story looks a bit silly. We'll just have to wait and see though wink

Mist
who cares about the story? kotors story was pretty straightforward and plain. (NOT!!!!!!!!!!!) hey, this is bioware were talking about. i trust them with anything.

WindDancer
Bioware got my support! If KOTOR is consider a great RPG then I got a feeling Jade will be no disappointment.

WindDancer
Holy Friggin Smokes! IGN just review this game and gave it a 9.9!!!! That's even higher than Halo and KOTOR got when those two were reviewed!! I'm pumped right now! This title is soooo worth checking out.

RaventheOnly
Originally posted by WindDancer
Holy Friggin Smokes! IGN just review this game and gave it a 9.9!!!! That's even higher than Halo and KOTOR got when those two were reviewed!! I'm pumped right now! This title is soooo worth checking out.

I bought it as soon as my store got it big grin its like kotor 2 but being able to actually control the character in battle eek! the friggin game rocks eek! so many options and fighting styles eek!

mr.smiley
i think it's decent.
not awesome or great.just decent

ChickinMeat
my friend reckons its one of the greatest games of all time

i know absolutly nothing about it though

WindDancer
It does feel like playing KOTOR again. Only difference is the setting and the characters. Quite a fun rpg.

shangheid
I'm trying to figure out if I want to buy it or not...is it really all that great?

DCLXVI
I played it at my friend's house for three hours....stick out tongue
Gonna' buy it as soon as I get the cash....wink

shangheid
I just went out and had to urge to buy it so I did... wont have a chance to play it for a while though

sai12
OOH, so it is as good as they say. I know a few people have told me that it is crap. Some compare it to a longer version of FABLE. Which was a good game, just waay too short.

So its worth the money? Should I go out and spend that hard earned money of mine on it? *bounce* I hope so! I need a new good game!

shangheid
I got to play it......IT'S AWSOME eek!

WindDancer
Originally posted by sai12

So its worth the money? Should I go out and spend that hard earned money of mine on it? *bounce* I hope so! I need a new good game!

Oh yeah! Get it. Better yet rent it and see for yourself. Is a pretty fun RPG with martial arts. There is a ton of stuff to do it should keep busy for many hours.

DCLXVI
FABLE short? confused
Oh yeah, I never finished it....stick out tongue

shangheid
Yeah Fable was very short no

hotsauce6548
It looks hot. I'll probably get it if I can scrape up the money.

I spent it all on God of War and Chaos Theory. stick out tongue

shangheid
I just beat Jade Empire...now I miss it no

mr.smiley
a mix of kotor and fable.
but i got bored of it after five days.
just me though.

shangheid
I beat it in two days whistle

sai12
Originally posted by shangheid
I beat it in two days whistle

Show off...

I'm still piecing together the money so I can buy it!!!

shangheid
I had alot of spare time though....it's such a great game smile

sai12
Well, that's good to know!! big grin

shangheid
Yeah,It's definitely worth the money

mr.smiley
I didn't get into the story enough and played whenever their was nothing else to do.

shangheid
I'm beating it through again...only this time I'm closed fist devil

RaventheOnly
I didn't get to playy it much sad my sister beat it in 5 days stick out tongue open palm big grin my cusin Closed big grin open you get the rifle eek! which destroys EVERYTHING lol big grin

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Do yourself a favour and get this game! Initially I was a little concerned that it was more action orientated than KOTOR, but the more I got into it the more I was suprised by it's depth. Definately worth the money

sai12
OI! I still don't have it! I guess I'll have to wait till next payday to get my hands on it. Great to know that it is that good of a game. I hate wasting my money on so-so games.

dave123
....brilliant game big grin

[G-UNIT] G@TMaN
I like bananas Happy Dance

[G-UNIT] G@TMaN
I ONLY POST NONSENS CAUSE IM gonna get banned soon wink

[G-UNIT] G@TMaN
zorro

Mišt
Feckin' KMC search...that has seriously got to be fixedno expression

Jade Empire coming to PC in January w00t

http://pc.ign.com/articles/737/737606p1.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.