Anakin's Flashbacks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
Here is a rumor that I don't like.What do you think?

Anakin freed the slaves on his own between Ep1 and 2 and somehow his mother was killed but only he knows how.All the way through Ep2 he has visions and dreams about what happened and we see these through flashbacks. It haunts him through the movie but we only find out what happened at the end when Palpatine reads his mind and uses it against him. Telling him that his mother wouldn't have died if the Jedi had helped or he was strong in the Dark Side.

Jedimaster3838
I agree KJ, I don't like that either. Lucas himself said EP2 was a love story, that scenario did not sound like a love story

Great Master Brit Hunt
Once again another ridicolus rumor from KJ.

King Jedi
I thought a discussion forum was for this? When you actually post something rather than laughing at everybody I might take you seriously.

Darth Daft
I don't like the idea either. Flashbacks and dreams don't happen in Star Wars movies. Well, unless you count the Dagobah fight between Luke and Vader as being a dream that is.

King Jedi
But what about Anakin telling Qui-Gon that he dreamed he was a Jedi? We didn't see it but Jedi do have dreams that come true.

Dim
You bring up a good point KJ, we might never see any dreams or flashback..they might just be verbally explained...This might not work so well for flashbacks (which could end up being much like The Temple of Doom) but dreams could be continued to just be told..

Does anyone thing that maybe that first big sceen with the many jedi getting killed might be a flashback?

Darth Daft
I have no idea, but I still hope there are no flashbacks at all. Well at least not the kind where the screen goes all blurred and mystical music plays.

Dim
Oh..me too..but I don't think that's GL's style anyway smile

Darth Daft
Yeah he tends to stick with pretty basic camera work and stuff like that.

Dim
Yep..no blurry misty crap...which is cool, it's overused anyway.

Darth Daft
Yeah I agree. And I think we can safely say that they'll be none of that twinkly music that plays either.

King Jedi
I'm not talking about "the Outer Limits" type stuff, just simple flashback scenes where Anakin is thinking about what happened or maybe he is telling someone about it and we see it as he is talking.

Darth Daft
Yeah perhaps. Still, I doubt that too. I still think they'll be no flashbacks or dreams at all.
We'll see in about a year and a half won't we now.

King Jedi
Hopefully. Then we will get to see who was closest and if some of these rumors were true. I'm looking forward to reading The Makers posts after the movie is released.

Darth Daft
To tell you the truth I think that only about ten percent of these rumours are even close to what's going to happen. I think Lucas has some great things planned for us.

Jedimaster3838
Lets hope so DD, because where would the fun be if you knew everything going into the movie. Its fun to speculate, but I hope we are all wrong because if any of its true then I've already seen it played out in my head, and seeing it on the big screen would be a little repetitive. But I really don't care, I knew what happened in TPM before hand, and after the movie I was still amazed and excited. Ah heck, I don't know if I can wait another 595 days.

Darth Daft
Me neither. And as for knowing the storyline before seeing the film, well, I think I'm one of the odd ones out here, because I'd like to read the book of it beforehand. It spoils the surprises and twists a little, but the great excitement and magic of the saga remains.

King Jedi
Well I'm going to have to steer clear of the net when Ep2 is released in America. It won't be sceened here until it's been shown there and I don't want to know what happens.

Darth Daft
Yeah the internet's going to be swarming with info about the film and people's reviews.

King Jedi
And by the time I see it most of them will be gone. That's what happened with TPM.

Darth Daft
Yeah it sucks that we have to see all the movies over a month after they've been released in America. It's going to be so depressing for us. Everyone on this forum is going to be giving their own opinions and saying how excellent it was and we won't be able to say a thing.

Mace23
Although I'm in America and it doesn't effect me directly I agree with yall whole heartedly about the release over there. Check out this site which is trying to convince GL and co to do a world wide release.

www.starwarsnews.de/release/english.html

Wouldn't it be great if everyone had the chance to watch it for the first at the same time.

Darth Daft
Thanx for that Mace. Interesting site.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.