Has Anyone Out There Heard Of Kenix Kil??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Volundro Ramm
HAS ANYONE OUT THERE HEARD OF KENIX KIL(AKA KIR KANOS)??

yerssot
no

LanceWindu
Uh-uh.

Not me.

No-siree-bob.

Volundro Ramm
TRUST ME HE'S ON PAR WITH BOBA FETT

LanceWindu
Once he makes it to the NJO or something like that then maybe I'll hear of him.

Julie
You're obsessed with this Kenix character.

I'm w/ Lance....if he shows up in NJO....I might pay attention to him

Captain REX
I'm probably the only one that's heard of him. Crimson Empire comics. He's an ex-Royal Guard. He's the last of two. He kills the other one that tries to become emperor. He becomes a bounty hunter. The End. Not much excitement to me yet. I'd have to read up on it.

Volundro Ramm
At last, someone thats heard of him. Definately a character worth expanding. Considering Nom Anor was in Crimson Empire II. I heard CE III is in the pipeline, and rumoured to be during the events of NJO.

Captain REX
Finally, you stopped using caps! Good job. Kenix Kil is cool, but I like his name from before. What was it?

Volundro Ramm
Kir Kanos

Julie
Should I read up on him?.....or is it just not worth the effort

BTW what's with the obsession w/ this guy, Vol?

Captain REX
I don't know his obsession reason, but I think it would be okay to look into. If he's in two long comic books, that'd be okay.

Volundro Ramm
I prefer the bounty hunters to the jedi, they have more character. The jedi's are great and everything, but it seems that at the moment in the NJO everyone has the ability to levitate a rock. I'm a huge fan of Boba Fett like a lot of people and find that Kenix kil is another hunter from the same kind of mold.

Captain REX
Sorta, but Boba Fett is stronger. Much stronger. Kenix Kil just uses the stuff he got from being an Imperial Guard and from turning bounty hunter. Boba Fett could easily kick his ass.

Volundro Ramm
I don't know, i think you have to bring in the age factor. Kenix Kil's about 20 or so yrs younger than Fett. Still, would be interesting.

Julie
hmmmm......would there be an old western style shootout or would the death match be more interesting..????

Kir Kanos
Kir Kanos was a royal gaurd member, when they were betrayed by Caranor Jax only he survived. He has set out on an oath Thus Die All Traitiors, to kill Jax. After he succeded in doing so he took the name Kenix Kil which is an anagram in the old battle language. Kenix Kil stands for Kir Kanos. He is definatelly one cool cat. Gotta love the double bladed vibroblade. Yes Boba Fett is a tough bounty hunter but i belive Kenix Kil would defintately whoop Fett. Elite Royal Guard here. The person who roots for Fet obviously has not read Crimson Empire.

Thus Die All Traitors

LordRevan
well i never head of him until now thanks i'll look in to him to see who he is. smile

rudysseus
Crimson Empire was actually very good, and Kir Kanos was an interesting character to say the least. Not sure how he would do against Boba Fett though. I guess it depends on who is writing the story and whether or not they like or dislike Fett. I'm not even 100% sure where the Royal Guardsmen would rate in terms of overall fighting ability in the overall Star Wars galaxy. Obviously they are good, but just HOW good?

Rogue Jedi
for a good background on kir kanos/kenix kil, go here....
http://www.theforce.net/comics/darkhorse/cp_bh3.shtml/

§pearhead
Yes, I've heard of him. He was a royal guard. That's all I know.

Rogue Jedi
his profile is in the link i posted, as well as the star wars guide to characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.