LotR Fic -- A World of Dreams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
OK, so this is a FIRST Draft, so its gonna be bad, ok? wink I appreciate all helpful comments, but, if you're going to be REALLy critical, do you mind PMing me rather than posting it here? Just to save my ego... stick out tongue

A World of Dreams is just the working title, I doubt it will be finished title.

You'll all get to see how it progresses, as I'm gonna be posting it here as I go, and, as I said before, EVERYTHING you have to say will be welcome... big grin

Phoenix

Phoenix
I know the ending is abrupt, but I wasn't sure where to go... Ush and Trickster are probably the only people who know where I'm going with this, but if you'd like to know and want to help me out, PM me big grin

Iirima
YAY! I like it...I wrote a lot of fanfic, maybe I should put it up...hmm...

Phoenix

Phoenix
Questions? Comments? wink

anaritearbina
Sauron has a daughter? Weird. I like it.

eezy45
yeah. Go On! thumbsup
big grin

airangel429
big grin

Phoenix
Ok, I wrote a plan and all, so hopefully chapters should be quicker in coming! I have three chapters now, and I'd like to know what you think...

Phoenix

Phoenix

Phoenix

Phoenix

Phoenix
What do you think? It has been suggested that perhaps using long excerpts from the movie is not a good idea (and I will certainly not be using them in my later chapters) Should I change these chapters? What are your opinions?

Is the language easy to follow? I dislike stories which put the translation actually in the story, which is why it has posted seperately. I hope it still makes some sort of sense by itself, without the translation...

sauron
I enjoyed it, keep going like that i say, nothing wrong with it big grin

in fact i cant think of a way to improve it

Exa

Phoenix

Phoenix
I'll change the Elvish later, Exa... wink

Phoenix
I have a chapter four which I will post as soon as I get home!

Phoenix
Aah! My laptop has blown up, so therefore cannot come online and update!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.