Without A Trace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I just watched this show last night for the first time ever and the kid Jake Thomas that was in like the Lizze McGurie shows and stuff was in it. and it was very good and not alot of commercials for some reason but the show was really like drmatic and the way the told it and it was funny cause the jake kids voice changed i didnt even know it was him till i pressed info on the control but im going to watch it next monday because it was really good.

DeNiro
Well I know that noone posted on this yet but it was the only show that I have ever watched were i felt bad at the end and was actuly sad for someone cause i dont care about ne thing on tv like no emotions even in real life but this show actully had me going a lil bit

Elektra_lover
Who else likes this show I think its amazing. Their so great

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I looked and found nothing. Without A Trace is a show about the FBI's missing persons unit. Its very well acted by Anthony La Paglia, Eric Close, Poppy Montgomery, Enrique Murciano, Marianne Jean-Baptiste and Roselyn Sanchez. Thoughts?

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
Without a Trace is awesome.

the episodes are real interesting, and they really out a lot of emotion in each.

I try and follow it every week... hmm

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I've been watching since the beginning and I feel that the emmy's should recognize this show.

LindsIsSexyK
I love this show, I got hooked the first time I saw it. I haven't followed it as closely as I would have liked though. I may just buy it on DVD.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Brand new 2nite, everyone should watch.

chillmeistergen
Very, very rubbish and annoying television.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Very, very rubbish and annoying television.

Why?

chillmeistergen
Utterly predictable, horribly samey, characters are annoyingly archetypal and uncharismatic.

ladygrim
Love this show but i think this series that is on in the U.k at the mo is very similar to the last .... but thats not gonna stop me watching it big grin

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by ladygrim
Love this show but i think this series that is on in the U.k at the mo is very similar to the last .... but thats not gonna stop me watching it big grin

Continue watching. This one great show. Last nights episode was very good and done well.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
UPDATE..Without A Trace isn't on thursday, but will return next thursday night.

ladygrim
ill be watching in about 20 mins big grin

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Tomorrow night. The show loks very good. BTW...Nov 8, I lok foward to the crosover episode with CSI and Without a Trace.

BruceSkywalker
This season has been great..

Jack and co.. keep getting better

BruceSkywalker
I wish there would be another crossover show, but nonetheless always great to watch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.