Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lotrfreek
Hey does any1 watch the earth rendering program which is called 24 ive just fin watching the 1st episode of season 3 . Can some1 plze reply so dat i know that im not the only 1 who watches this great program.
lotrfreek

Smodden
umm....this has NOTHING to do with LOTR but my brother watches 24, but i prefer ALIAS... but plz...*sigh*

Iirima
This has absolutely nothing to do with LotR.

Thread! Close!

sauron
ok whats thois got to do with lord of the rings??

Iirima
Exactly my point. Hi sauron. big grin

Smodden
NOTHING this is about a TV show that i don't watch!!! and should be moved or closed.....do ppl open threads like this to annoy me? sory if i sound rude...

Ushgarak
Moved

AlexRyder
ok...24...I love 24!

X-Menfan2003
24 is the best program on TV. I sadly don't have Sky, do I'm going to miss Season 3. Is it actaully any good this time? I don't think you can beat the last episode of season 2, the one where Jack confronted Peter Kingsley, who is the best TV villian ever. Who is the main villain in Season 3? Is he better than Kingsley? Let me know.

SpikeSpiegel
I've just started watching it, I love the whole real-time thingy

AlexRyder
the main Villan in season 3 I think is this guy named Michael Amador.
and Nina has returned.

BUT S3 IS AWESOME!!!!!!!

I liked season 2 the best, though.

AlexRyder
yeah, I just started watching it too, I have the first two seasons in box sets because I didn't watch them on TV

X-Menfan2003
I watched season 2 on BBC and then got the DVD boxset the day it came out. I didn't watched season 1 on TV, so I watched that series first before watching my favourite season again. I did some research on season 3 and personaly, it doesn't sound as good as season 2.

AlexRyder
I love it. Season 2 was the best, though.

sesason 3 is pretty good.

Celebdil
hi

Arwene
okay love 24 but lurve kiefer

AlexRyder
I love 24 and Kiefer is cool!

Celebdil
hi

lotrfreek
okay sorry about this being in a lotr thread my compy went a bit haywall so im really really sorry. If any of u guys wanna find out whats happpening in s3 then go 2 the fox.com/24 and u can get episode guides and even watch it on the net.
lotrfreek

Arwene
het is this a lord of the rings thread...help im lost

'chelle
Ive always liked Kiefer. hes a hottie wink

lotrfreek
does any1 else fancie some1 other than kiether
lotrfreek

lotrfreek
does anyone watch this cool show know as 24 its stars kiether sutherland and it has drama and a few comedy scences.eg season 2 Magel stealing a comp moniter.
please write bk if any1 watches this cool show so that i know im not the only 1 who watches this cool show on earth.
lotrfreek
Okay heres a poll if you have seen season 1 or 2 i want to know if season 3 is better or worse than these two sesons.

forumcrew
what the hell kind of question is that?

Is it better or worse with a Yes/No response? ummmm way to think that through..

I loved season 2 I think 3 is lacking a good side plot.. with Kym not getting into rediculous trouble this go round they focus on the pres more but the presidents sub plot is stupid as hell this time..

In 2 palmers plot tied in to the main plot and it was all very sneaky and done well made for a great season.. have to see how this one turns out... still a great show but i like 1 and 2 better so far

AlexRyder
I liked season 2 the best, though.

lotrfreek
is it just me or was any1 else really getting bored of kim running through the woods in seson 1 and 2.
lotrfreek
big grin eek! eek!

AlexRyder
that was annoying after a while..stick out tongue

forumcrew
yea its nice to see kim in a more serious role

lotrfreek
im in skool with my good friend ki has told me that in the documentary on bbc3 last year that the writers even admitted that after the 3rd episod they didn't know what to do with kim.So they made her run through the wood how annoying
lotrfreek

forumcrew
in an interview elisha cuthbert (kim) mentioned a 24 game is in early development

AlexRyder
a 24 game would be AWESOME

lotrfreek
Cool id play it!
Hey whats ur fav episode in any season?
lotrfreek

AlexRyder
season 2
2:00-3:00 or 3:00 to 4:00.

and all of season 3 is pretty good, although I still wish Kim weren't around...stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.