DR's game--Episode I: Alliances

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
Being a bounty hunter doesn't bring as much glory or wealth as some think. The Empire, and now the budding New Republic, hunt you down and kill you whenever they get the chance. Even the Hutts, who give you work, aren't above eliminating you if need be. You are seen as the scum of the galaxy, those who have reached the bottom rung and have nowhere else to go.
However, there are those who think more highly of you, who understand you for what you are. Your fellow contract killers, smugglers, and criminals. Even they are often a danger, but when they haven't been hired to kill you, and aren't competing on the same job, they can be helpful.
In the past, there have been several bounty hunter unions or guilds. Most of them have failed. But one man, Jerec Kanos, sought to create an alliance between all bounty hunters, one that could not be broken with hot-headedness. Ever since he first became a mercenary when he was 16, he has wanted this. Finally, two decades later, he has the means to do that.
This is where you guys come in. Several weeks ago, he selected a group of bounty hunters to form this alliance. Currently, you are all travelling on a salvaged Republic Assault ship. Along with you are several NPCs: Kai and Jess Durron, a brother-sister team of force users, Xerdon Thamnis, a Gran slicer, and Jerec himself. You are en-route to a mission on Yavin IV.
Not much is going on right now--it is the middle of the day, and it will be several hours before you reach your destination. So go ahead and have some food, chat amongst yourselves, play a game of Sabaac, whatever you want.

Vegeta13
i wonder what we will be up against on yavin...

XornonJay
I stand against the wall, bottle of liquor in hand. Scanning the room, I take note of where people are, and what they are doing. Making sure two of my knives are still easily reachable tucked in my wrist band under my cloak sleeve, I walk to the table where Jerec is at. "So, what exactly are we going to be up against at Yavin?"

Darth Revan
"You'll see when we get there," Jerec answers.
Just then, the ship jolts heavily and is ripped out of hyperspace. It obviously was not something the pilot was intending to happen. It almost felt as if an Interdictor cruiser was around--but the only object nearby is a small, unidentifiable planet below you. Suddenly you realize something--you are being pulled down to the surface of the planet!

XornonJay
Looking around at the panicing people i state the obvious. "Tractor beam." I look back a Jerec. "Seems like someone wants to see us."

Darth Revan
Jerec thinks for a moment. "We have to abandon the ship. Everyone get aboard their ships, the tractor beam will have less of an effect on smaller objects!"

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov didn't need to be told twice. He was immediately in the cockpit flipping the switches. The engine roared. He glanced up momentarily.

XornonJay
Goes with (someone) to their ship.
((I don't have a ship, so who should i ride with??))

Pingu
"You can ride with me" says Boolan helpfully as he heads off to his Skipray.

(What era are we in?)

Tela<3sHaldir
(((for once after the trilogy))) i think

Darth Revan
It takes place several months after the battle of Endor.

Yakov, you are the first out of the hangar. Boolan, you are out shortly behind him, followed by Kai, Jess, and Xerdon in their freighter, the Fortune. Anyone who doesn't have a ship is riding with either them or Jerec in the Call of Honor. You are only a short distance away from the abandoned capital ship when you notice that the tractor beam still affects you in your ships.

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov looks calmly down at the planet before talking to his droid. (i can still have a droid right?).

Pingu
Instead of fighting it Boolan turns his ship around lets the tractor pull him.

(What can he see on his sensors?)

XornonJay
Sits calmly in the co-pilot seat of Boolan's ship. "Get ready for a fight. I can see this getting a bit messy."

Darth Revan
Yes, you can still have a droid, but he will have to ride in the cockpit behind your seat.

You can't see much on the planet surface--almost as if there's something down there scrambling your sensors... You can see a good-sized settlement, however it is nighttime on the planet so there doesn't appear to be much going on.

Tela<3sHaldir
yakov does the same. He knew this was going to get messy, but hey, he liked it that way.

xeous
Tanon comes roaring in, late as usual. He then speaks into the comlink,

"Damn guys, I knew I was late but the party is already over? What's sizzlin' my home fries?"

Darth Revan
After around 15 minutes of being pulled steadily towards the planet, you enter the atmosphere. As your ships start to glow with the heat of re-entry, the tractor beam seems to lose control somewhat, and you plummet fast towards the ground. "It's going to be a rough landing," Kai says over the radio. He's right.
Now that you're closer, you can see that it's a forest planet, not unlike Endor but with smaller trees and more vines and things. You all smash through the canopy of the trees and hit the ground roughly. You are all fairly close to each other, and you can see the edge of the forest several hundred yards ahead. It is late at night.
Tlith, you suddenly become aware of something. You can no longer use the force!

xeous
"What the hell was that all about? Checking systems...Is everyone ok?"

XornonJay
"Ah, the force users are screwed, we're on Myrkr everyone," I say over the comm. Climbing out of the ship and down to the ground, I walk to each ship checking everyone. "Is everyone ok?"

Darth Revan
You don't know we're on Myrkr... You can't use the force, and it wasn't marked on your little map in your ship's computer

XornonJay
"Sorry, your right, assumed it was b/c of the Ymarrsii's (however the heck u spell the name) power to counter the Force." Climbs a vine and scans what lil forest he can see in the dark, even with the help of his Noghri trained sences.

Darth Revan
(Ysalimiri)

No, what I'm saying is that you wouldn't notice the absence of the force since you can't use it anyways.

XornonJay
((Well, being an assassin, i should know my planets, but thats cool. And i thought u had said that u couldn't use the force out loud. My bust))

Darth Revan
That's ok, just note that nothing I say is out loud unles it's in quotation marks.

You hear some dangerous sounding noises coming from out of the darkness. "We'd better get out of the forest," Jerec says, heading towards the edge of the trees.

tptmanno1
"Nice landing Guys. Looks liek we have company"
*Pulls out Repeater*

((Man I sleep for 12 Hours and I miss everything!))

Darth Revan
You manage to get to the edge of the forest without incident. You reach a good-sized town whose design is similar to Mos Eisley. However, it is strangely quiet, even for this time of night...

Jerec leads you through the streets, apparently trying to find some sign of civilization. Finally, he stops at the entrance to a cantina with some lights on indside.

XornonJay
"ah, my kinda place," I say, looking inside. "What are we looking for when we go in?"

Darth Revan
"A way to get off the planet," Jerec says. You walk inside. The place is empty except for a bartender and a strange humanoid seated at one of the tables. He has bluish-green skin, and looks as if he hasn't eaten in about a month. As you enter, he looks up with a pair of pale, faintly glowing orange eyes--almost as if expecting you...

tptmanno1
"Where are we."
(to bartender)

xeous
Tanon whispers,

"Give me something weak, barkeep..."

After he recieves the drink he slams the glass on the counter.

"Good stuff! That'll put hair on your chest!"

XornonJay
Chuckles and askes the bar tender for the strongest stuff they have. After downing the tall shot, I set the glass on the bar, and pat Tanon on the back. "Keep working on it bud."

Vegeta13
i dont like this planet, doiran said quietly

XornonJay
Hears Doiran and walks over to him. "I don't either. Tractor beams don't just randomly pull ships out of space. Someone wants us here, and i want to know who."

Darth Revan
The odd man with the orange eyes looks over at you, taking a sip from his drink. "I know a way to get you off this planet, if you're interested."

Darth Revan
Denterard, the bartender looks at you oddly and goes back to wiping the counter.

XornonJay
I walk over to the man and sit down, hands on the table to show i was hiding nothing. "Well sir, my companions and i would love to leave. How exactly can we get off this planet?"

Darth Revan
"The planet has been under a quarantine by the Empire for some time now. Nobody can leave the planet unless they have the exit codes. Fortunately, one of my 'colleagues' managed to 'acquire' them, if you know what I mean. I'll sell them to you, but it'll cost you."

XornonJay
Motions for Jerec over. "This man is willing to sell us the way off this planet. How much do we have." I turn to back to the man. "Better yet, how much are you willing to let us have it for?"

xeous
"Yeah so what do we need to do?"

Tanon had seen this kind before...

Darth Revan
"Oh, say... 15 thousand."

tptmanno1
((And I'M the only one borrowing from a certian video game am I????))

"You sure you wanna charge that much?"
*Cocks repeater Menacingly."

Darth Revan
((heh heh heh... I couldn't resist...))

"Yes, I'm quite sure," the man says, motioning off to his side. A couple of Rodians and a nasty-looking Twi-lek step forwards from out of the darkness. "Take it or leave it." He pauses for a moment, thinking. "Or, you could do me a little favor."

Pingu
Boolan, after keeping quiet for while, (Its a real pain being alseep on my little island while you lot are awake! stick out tongue ) walks towards the funny man and indicates towards his lackeys "These? You would threaten us with these? Hehehe you're real funny!"
"How about you give us the code... or... I rip your arms off and beat your companions to death with the soggy ends!" He finishes as he prepares for a fight.

Darth Revan
"You wouldn't want to do that... Trust me..." He points to an auto-fire turret on the wall. Looking around the room, you see that it's not the only one there. "I'll let you have the codes if you do me a favor."
"Really? What would it entail, exactly?", Jerec says.
"There's a Rebel general I've had my eye on for some time now. He's been quite a nuisance to me--blocking my smuggling routes, shooting down my freighters. If you could get rid of him for me, I'll show you how to get off the planet."

tptmanno1
"Done, Where is this dead man."

XornonJay
Twirls his knife between his fingers, thinking. This man was full of it. If his men were as dangerous as he made out, he could have killed the general himself. There was something strange about this request. "I think this job will take more then what we think," I wisper to Jerec.

xeous
"Isn't there another way around this...That won't involve my hair being messed up? And why do you want this General dead so badly?"

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov stood in the shadows. He'd been listening to the conversation and still is. His eyes pierced through the darkness. His hands were idley in front of him.

Captain REX
Tlith watches the Rodians and Twi'lek with distaste. He is bitter because his connection to the Force is broken at the moment.

"Tanon, think for a moment," Tlith says slowly and passively. "The man said that the Rebel general was blockading his trade routes and destroying his freighters. I think I'd want the general dead too." He takes a drink of his Bendbelly Dark, a popular and strong brew. He rolls his eyes at the rest of Tanon's comment, and watches as Rupert Okvist's drink slides past him.

General Zink
(Which video game are we talking about, Tpt?)

Rupert lashes out his hand smoothly and stops his drink, a small flask of Chimbak Wine. He takes a drink swig and frowns with distaste. "No Alderaan, no good Chimbak wine..." he mutters, turning to the others. He glares at the man with his snobbish face and piercing, milky white eyes. Yeck, a human... Rupert thinks from a xenophobic view.

"Where is this general? Assassinations are my specialty..."

Darth Revan
"Very good. Now, I suppose you'll be wanting to know where you are? You're on the planet Myrkr. My name is Raneis Thier, by the way."

Tlith, your fellow force-users, Jess and Kai, share your frustration. Jess is standing nearby with an angry look on her face, apparently trying to make the Force "come back." Kai just looks dazed.

Captain REX
"It is difficult, is it not?" he grumbles to Jess and Kai. He takes another swig of Bendbelly and sets down the mug. "This planet is cursed, according to me." He turns to Raneis Thier. "What is it about this planet that disables the use of the Force?"

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov stepped forward and for the first time coming out of the shadow and into the light. He was silent still.

General Zink
"So the shapeshifter decides to get out of the darkness..." Rupert nods to Yakov, speaking with a hint of sarcasm. He turns back to the man.

"Get down to business, old man. Where is the general?"

Darth Revan
"Creatures called ysalimiri. They create an area around themselves where the force simply does not exist. We think it's a biological adaptation caused by the Vornskyrs--large predators that use the force to find their prey. A single ysalimiri only creates a bubble a meter or two in diameter, but they can reinforce each other. Even in most areas of the city, there is no Force."

Captain REX
"Great..." Tlith says, with obvious desire to hunt down every ysalamiri and kill them. He turns to Kai and Jess again, lifting up his glass and taking another swig of Bendbelly Dark.

Darth Revan
Sorry, didn't see your last post.

"You'll have to figure that out for yourself. Most of his time he spends sitting in his fancy Mon-Cal cruiser near Tattooine, waiting for a smuggling ship that he can shoot down."

XornonJay
"Its the Ysalimiri, they create an anti force bubble. They inhabit the whole planet, so you force users are in for a rough ride." Askes for a bottle of the two strongest liquids the bar has, and mix them in a tall glass, then down it all.

XornonJay
((lol everyone types faster then me))

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov's face was blank. He didn't care of the sarcastic remark Ruperrt had made. He was just listening.

General Zink
Rupert decides to be a bit of a historian, which is what he is known for outside of his expertise as an asassin.

"The Jedi Knights of the Old Republic avoided the planet much of the time, and the Jedi still do now. It is because of this that many...illegal operations occur here."

"So he is at Tatooine then?" Rupert thinks for a moment. "Pray do tell, if he is on Tatooine, how are we to kill him and THEN get the exit codes?"

XornonJay
"Tatooine is my home planet. I know alot of people. If we take this chalange, we could get it done in day or two."

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov sighed and backed into the shadow. He looked around at all the fcaes of the other people.

Captain REX
"You do not need to remind me. I can still wield a lightsaber and a shotgun well enough," Tlith says to Xornon, regarding the ysalamiri.

Darth Revan
"I was wondering when one of you hotshots was going to think of that. I'm going to give you the exit codes before you leave, obviously. If you'll let me, I'll have my doctors back at my complex surgically implant tracking devices in you. That way, if you decide to run away, I can track you down anywhere in the galaxy. And I have plenty of people on hand to take you out, if it comes to that."

Captain REX
"I doubt that Rupert here will lie down on the job," Tlith says, rolling his eyes at Rupert.

General Zink
"For a large elephantine being, you are wise," Rupert says, distasteful as ever.

"As for surgically implanting a tracking device, I would prefer that you have droids do it. I do not want human hands prying in my skin..."

Darth Revan
"Good. Now if you'll come back to my complex with me, you can rest up for a day and I'll send some people out to repair your ships."

Captain REX
Tlith just shakes his head. Despite Rupert's racist remarks, he managed to look past that and considered the Arkanian somewhat of a friend. Arkanians were naturally xenophobic, after all, and naturally jerks to all around them.

Darth Revan
"That can be aranged," he says to you, Rupert.

XornonJay
Smirks at the comment. "With all due respect, you may be able to track me down, but your men have no change in hell of killing me." I glance over at his two goonies and nod with a cocky smirk.

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov stared at Rupert. If he was going on this mission he would not have a tracking device put in him, but he still said nothing. Silence was his greatest defense. No one knew what he was thinking.

General Zink
"Good," Rupert hisses. "And make sure it is implanted somewhere that will not mar my skin. I do not like scars. I want it as if it is not there, so inivisible that I would be able to forget about it. Otherwise, consider yourself a dead man." He drinks more of his wine, setting the glass down slowly and precisely.

"Then it is a done deal," he says, extending a gloved hand reluctantly, to shake on it. If I wasn't wearing gloves, I wouldn't be shaking this filth's hand...

Darth Revan
THREE goons roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Believe me, I keep plenty of assassins just as skilled as you on hand. You would be severely outnumbered."

Bespin Bart
"Ah, don't listen to this loser, Raneis," Ereth chuckles, taking a deep swig of his murky, mint-green drink. "He is racist and an assassin, but he's also a being of empty threats." He slaps the Arkanian on the back.

Darth Revan
Raneis takes your hand and shakes it. "You are all in agreement? Then let's go," he says, his slight Russian accent becoming more apparent. He goes to a speeder bus parked outside, gets in, and sits down next to the pilot.

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov watched as Rupert's hand was out to shake the other man's. He felt a little insecure. The others were quickly making friends and his was a astrodroid.

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov sighed. He didn't like the idea of a tracker. He reluctantly followed the man.

General Zink
Rupert shakes Raneis' hand, then turns on Ereth and draws his punch-dagger, holding it to the Caamasi smuggler's throat. "Touch me and that hand will never touch anything again..." He pushes the button on the hilt, the blade sliding out and extending, sliding just a centimeter from Ereth's throat. He allows a slim smile to float onto his face momentarily, then goes back to his snobby stare, putting the punch-dagger away.

He follows Raneis outside to the speeder vehicle. "What a piece of junk. Arkanian vehicles are more refined..."

Captain REX
"You are not on Arkania, friend," Tlith says, walking with Kai and Jess at his flanks.

Darth Revan
I wonder where that line came from...

"I'm sure they are."

Bespin Bart
"You wouldn't stick me with that blade anyway, Rupert," Ereth says, rubbing his neck. "You'd use the litch-knife..."

Captain REX
(Tell me where, I thought I was being original...)

Darth Revan
No not you Zink with the "touch me and that hand will never touch anything again" line

General Zink
"I would stick you with the nearest thing I could get my hands on, Ereth..." he says, the slim smile appearing briefly again.

General Zink
(Well, it fit the moment, didn't it? Arkanians are racist and xenophobic. It's like a pilgrim trying to touch the king.)

XornonJay
Follows the group, walking beside Yakov. "Are you thinking the same thing i'm think; this guy isn't telling us something, and we are in for something bigger then what he's saying." Twirls his blade between his fingers.

Captain REX
"I doubt that, Xornon," Tlith says slowly.

XornonJay
"How do you doubt that? He's going to put a tracker in us. He could put more then one in without us knowing, he could rig our ships (remember he said he was going to fix them). I don't trust this guy at all. He reeks of a liar."

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov looked up at the two. He gave Xornon a half smile which was his way of saying yeah. He was surprised someone spoke to him.

XornonJay
Nods at Yakov. "I just wanted to make sure i have someone on my side if something goes sour and i have to kill someone."

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov smiled at Xornon. "Guess so." he said speaking for the first time. His voice was deep baritonial like. He immediately was quiet.

Darth Revan
It takes about fifteen minutes to get to his complex from the city. Once you are all there, you land on a narrow strip of pavement between the other buildings and the forest. He takes you past some large warehousy-looking buildings to an apartment-like area. It is a two story building with guestrooms on either side of an open air aisle. He motions to each empty room as you pass one. Convieniently, there are the same number of empty rooms as there are of you guys, and none of them are less than three rooms apart...

"If you need anything, I'm in my office," Raneis says, pointing to a cluster of buildings. "You can get a drink or some food in the mess hall, if you want to."

With that, he leaves. You guys can sit around and chat a bit if you want, but it would be a good idea to do it in a locked room so nobody overhears... You never know what to expect out of these criminal types.

Captain REX
"I am sure he speaks truthfully," Tlith says. "We are doing a job for him. If we were his targets or something of the sort, it is likely he would have already tried to kill us."

When they arrive, Tlith moves into the small room, small compared to him, anyway.

"Do you have anything...bigger?"

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov looked to Xornon. He really didn't trus this guy. His slitted violet eyes narrowed even more if it was possible.

Darth Revan
For the first time, Kai Durron speaks up. "Whether we want to or not, we have to trust him. It looks like this is our only way off the planet."

Darth Revan
"The rooms upstairs are a little bigger," Raneis says as he starts walking away.

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov exhaled. Kai was right...Damn. He looked at Xornon seeing how he would react.

Captain REX
"Thank you," Tlith replies to Raneis. "These rooms here are a tad to small for someone of great height..."

(Being a Cragmoloid, Tlith is about 10 feet high)

Darth Revan
jeez...

XornonJay
"We don't have to trust him, we just have to do the job. Theres no contract that says you have to life or trust your employer. If I find out he's playing us, I'll cut the damn tracker out myself, and then come kill this guy."

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov frowned. "A small room will do." he told the guy in charge. He knew everyone else would probably take the larger rooms.

XornonJay
"A couch works for me." I wasn't going to sleep anyway. I could go a week without sleep and be just as quick as i was before. No need giving this guy a chance.

Darth Revan
Xerdon Thamnis, the Gran slicer who travels with Kai and Jess, rolls all three of his eyes.

Yakov, there's nobody really in charge. Raneis just left you to figure out living arrangements for yourselves. Read my long post on page 5 again, I changed it a little.

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov looked at Xornon. well, this guy was definately on his good side. Xornon seemed the best ally out of the group.

Tela<3sHaldir
(I can't really keep up with how to spell his name embarrasment Raneis)

Darth Revan
Yep, Raneis.

Tela<3sHaldir
(((Srry 4 the screwup)))

Darth Revan
That's OK...

"I'm going to get some sleep," Xernon says. The Gran walks into one of the empty rooms and shuts the door.

XornonJay
((Xernon, wow, alot like my name))
Walks over to the small bar and grabs a drink, smelling for poison. I take a sip and realize its not worth the chance.

Captain REX
"I will as well," Tlith says, marching up to the upper floors and grabbing a room. He sits on the couch within, trying to get in touch with the Force.

Darth Revan
The Force almost seems more distant the harder you try to feel it, Tlith... It's a very odd feeling, almost like suddenly going blind.

Darth Revan
oops that was a typo it's Xerdon not Xernon

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov took a small room. He didn't sleep just sat up thinking about all the events that has happened. He looked up at the ceiling.

Captain REX
Tlith shook his head and started to sleep upright, the bed and couch being to small to accomodate his great height.

Darth Revan
You get several hours of sleep (or not, depending on what you have been doing all this time) before the sun appears over the treetops. You all hear Raneis' voice coming out of a speaker on the wall of each of your rooms. "Everybody meet me in the conference room in fifteen minutes!"

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov looks at the speaker. He sighed. Getting up he leaves for conference room. He wanted to get there early in order to find the best spot to stand.

Captain REX
Tlith rises, annoyed that his slumber has been interupted. He stretches his massive arms and goes down to the rooms of the others, banging on their doors.

"Rise!" he shouts. "I wish to be off this planet, and I wish to be off of this planet soon!"

Darth Revan
Jerec, Jess, Kai, and Xerdon are already there, along with Raneis. His hands are folded in his lap, and he has a fatigued look on his face, even more than he did last night.

XornonJay
Jumps away from his shadow in the corner. I must have dozed off. I had been there to watch, but i must have dozed. Standing, i made my way to the room, and grabbed a chair, put it in a corner and sit.

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov stood in another corner where there was a little more shadow. He liked it's cover. It felt good. He listened carefully.

Darth Revan
"If you'll all get in a line, I can put these things in and you can leave." Raneis gets a large box out from under the table and a small device that looks like one of those sticker things at the grocery store.

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov looked at it and sneered. It was his first real expression on this trip. He looked at Xornon. He sighed and walked over to be last in line.

XornonJay
"how exactly do these things work? Are they injected, or what?"

xeous
"I'll go first..."

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov moved behind Xornon. "I was wondering the same." Damn. he cursed himself. He was beginning to talk too much.

Captain REX
(I think you mean taggers, DR)

"You look weary, Raneis," Tlith says, walking into the room.

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov looked at Tlith. He scanned everyone else's face. What was wrong with Raneis? Did he always look this tired?

Darth Revan
"I didn't get much sleep last night." He walks up to Tanon and turns him around. Then he places the end of the device up against the back of his neck (right about where the plugs are in the Matrix) and pulls a trigger. Tanon, you feel a sharp pain, followed by an odd pins-and-needles sensation. "The feeling will pass in time." He goes up to each of you in succession and does the same.

xeous
"Woah, the drink I had earlier had nothin on that! Now what?"

Darth Revan
"Now you can leave when you're ready. I sent some people over to repair your ships, and they're here now."

tptmanno1
((Sorry, Been away for WAY too long...))
((Zink, It's KOTOR))
*Puts helmet back on*
"You are Lucky men, Not many have seen my face and lived. Now don't Pull any funny stuff. I could tell in a nano-second if you tampered with my healing mods or added something extra. I could probably stop you little device if I wanted, but I will not as a gesture of goodwill and probability of Future servisis."

Darth Revan
"It doesn't do anything to your system, it's just a tracking device," Raneis says, sounding a little stressed.

Captain REX
"Which is what I have been telling you in the first place," Tlith says to the others with obvious disgust. "We're running a mission for him, not attacking him."

Tlith sits so that Raneis can implant the device into his thick hide.

General Zink
Rupert watches as Raneis comes up to him. "Do you remember what I said?"

tptmanno1
"then Lets go, Its been a while sence I blew somethign up and I'm getting restless."

Pingu
"I still dont understand why a man with Raneis' resources would need us..." Boolan says crumpily to no one in particular.

XornonJay
"I'll ask again, and this will be the last time, how does it work? Is it injected? And if so, how far?"

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov turned around. He wasn't exactly one to fight. He let Raneis put the tracker in him. He didn't wince at the sharp pain. He was use to it.

Darth Revan
"Yes, it is injected, and it only penetrates just below your skin."

Once he has gotten one of the little chips in everybody's neck, he calls a medical droid over who does it to Rupert.

"And if you'll remember, you're doing this so you can get off the planet. I assumed you didn't have enough money. If you don't need my help, then by all means, leave."

At this point he shows you out to where your ships have been parked. You can leave whenever you're ready.

Pingu
Boolan gets on board his Skipray cursing the whole time. When his passenger (Sorry I cant remeber who) is ready he blasts off and lays in a course for Tatooine

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov got in his shipped. His astro droid companion beeped as it set the coordinates for Tatooine. Yakov couldn't shake the sick feeling he had. He followed Boolan.

Darth Revan
Jerec follows you aboard his ship, the Call of Honor, as well as Jess, Kai, and Xerdon in the Fortune. Kai's voice crackles on over the radio. "We'd better have a plan before we go rushing into this. Remember, he wasn't on the planet, he was in his cruiser orbiting it."

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov sighed. He didn't say anything. He waited for the others to make suggestion. He looked to the droid.

Pingu
On the way Boolan scratches his neck where the tracker is embedded "Damn thing itches like a Bothawuian Marsh Fly!" 'I wonder, there must be plenty of people on Tatooine who can gets these irritating things out!' he thinks to himself.

Tela<3sHaldir
Yakov put the autopilot on. He didn't like the com on his ship. "Xornon, any suggestions?" he asked. He was currently typing stuff into a small databank pad he got.

xeous
Tanon gets into The Crossfire and revs the engines, "Good as new! Now..We're headed to Tatooine?" He sets the coordinates and lifts off, headed to the desert planet, "See you guys there."

XornonJay
((whos ship am I in, Boolan's or Yakov's??))

Darth Revan
I'll put you in Jerec's ship, it's roomier wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>