Roswell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Just heard that Season 1 is coming to DVD pretty soon. Wasn't this show awesome? And Liz was hot, too. Only made the show better.

BOPRecruit 16
one of my first fave wb shows of all time! i missed it so much when it finished. so happy that i got cable and it airs on scifi now. ^.^ brendon fehr was so damn fine! love that's great news! can't wait to get the dvds. the books and show is great!

Arwene
okay im lost.. what happened in rosewell i saw that cow go back to where they came from pregnant with max's baby!!! thats alll bbc2 as l;eft me waiting for the next part

brad555
Well, Roswell Season 3 DVD Box Set finally arrived in stores on August 9! I am a big fan of this show because it is very entertaining and I love the cast. I remember when watching the first show and getting hooked immediately. From then on, I was locked to my TV set for each and every episode. I also dragged my roommates to watch the second season and they were fans from then on too. I have every episode on tape and it was so great now that I can start replacing them with awesome DVDs. They sure did take a long time getting the DVD out for us fans. At least all 3 seasons are now on DVDs.

travesty87
I luv Roswell. I wish they had more seasons.
Heard they were thinkin bout makin a movie. Don't think it's true though.

ansi
Originally posted by travesty87
I wish they had more seasons.
Heard they were thinkin bout makin a movie. Don't think it's true though.

ya, me too. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.