Have you had a wierd encounter with someone you like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beaujay1
I just saw the person who i like so much in church! he sat right in front of me and i didn't even realize it was him ntil communion! Ha!

and you?

badkittykitty
every encounter I have with people end up weird..I swear my life is one big comedy sketch

N.Tonks
I was sitting next to the person I like in the public library for and hour. I ddin't even notice it was him until he got up and left messed

i was pooping and then i got up and she was in the toilet...weird huh

silver_tears
I was walking behind him down the hall, and only realized it was him when I bumped into him embarrasment

yerssot
besides the Truman Show, now the BKK show

Pingu
I'm with BKK on this most of my encounters are weird though not tremendously amusing, infact mostly quite disturbing.

amlap
greatest moment ever... i saw the girl i was kind of seeing at the dinner hanging out with the girl i had this horrible fling with on New Years angel (she also had a fling with my friend that was with me in the same night), who was also hanging out with my ex girl friend(which we broke up right before Christmas, who also had this crush on my friend with me). it was a mess because the girl i was kind of seeing was the ex girlfriend of my friend so he was kind of ignoring them, and also this guy was with the girl i was kind of seeing and was trying to get with her.

confusing, yes... but a horrible moment

PrefectRonnykin
i got tapped on the sholder by sum1 and told him to piss off and go lick (hem hem) his mommys balls (i was in a bad mood) and i turned around and it was the guy i liked scary huh

Korri
no

the end

WindDancer
I had a weird encounter with one of my co-workers just awhile ago. This morning I didn't even recoginze him so it feels pretty weird messed

Tired Hiker
Um . .. no.

crazy_c
my teacher brought us out to mcdonalds. try beat that wacko

Kaleanae
Mmm... no

Kai_Haider
This chick that I realy like is tring to set me up with her friend messed

crazy_c
lol what a nice situation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.