John Q

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

travisjessup
I think John Q could be the right movie for Denzel Washington to finally be recognized for the actor he is. It looks to have the right mix of action and message -- I have been watching the trailer at www.drillteammedia.com/johnq and think it looks really promising. Have you guys head any interesting buzz about the movie? All I have heard is pretty positive.

Look forward to hearing from you,
trav

ToMacco
What the hell are you talking about? Denzel Washington has won an Oscar and several Golden Globes.

Not recogized? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thomas H
what in the name of God....Denzel is one of hollywoods greatest!!!
How could you say that????

travisjessup
Yes, he's won a supporting actor for Glory -- but he's never won a best actor award. I think he will for John Q (Russell Crowe is gonna win this year) -- the trailer is one of the best I've seen (www.drillteammedia.com/johnq)

So, yes, he's been recognized, but he won't make it to the top echelon until he wins the best actor award.

Travis

ToMacco
Russell Crowe should win, but I don't think he will. He won last year. The Acadamy doesn't want to pull another Tom Hanks so soon.

I hope Washington gets it this year for "Training Day". (if Crowe doesn't get it)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.