Jonathan Creek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
First of all -- yay! it's back!

second of all -- who watched it last night? sick sooooooo disturbing...

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah JC's cool. Series 1 + 2 come out on DVD tomorrow woooooooooo!!!

"I wouldn't call it bigame, more like bugger-me."

andyF1
i taped last nights watch it later Happy Dance

wicker_man
With a batch of new episodes airing on BBC 1 and a newly released DVD, i thought i'd start a thread, so any other fans out their ? To me the partnership between Jonathan and Maddy was one of on screens best onscreen partnerships since The X-Files Mulder & Scully. This is one of those shows that has the ability to keep you hooked from start to finish a rare feat by todays standards.

So any other fans out their ???

Raz
Yeah I saw the last episode - quite ingenius.

burlyman
eek! I wasn't aware there was a new series until I turned the TV on earlier... I'm a massive fan of JC big grin

silver_tears
what it's about? we have one here called Dawson's Creek confused

burlyman
No - Jonathan Creek is his name

It's a detective story, he slowly discovers the truths of whats happened aided by his female friend!

wicker_man
Its nothing like that teen rubbish, its a light-hearted who done it crime drama, fronted by the anorak wearing anti-hero Jonathan Creek, who when he's not solving seemingly impossible mysteries he's devising tricks for a magician the adulterous Adam Clark, he's aided by his Scully sidekick Maddy - the investigative reporter, this is truly a great show.

burlyman
big grin yes it is

burlyman
laughing out loud
Thing is we were just
*pulls knife out*
bye

silver_tears
hmmmmmm sounds curious big grin

Dirty Vader
yeah the thing is I only see one episode every two years because when or on what channel its on.
All I know is that i prefered his first wife than the second one.

burlyman
Yeah I preferred Caroline Quentin (forgot the characters name embarrasment) cause they had much more relationship chemistry.... But Julia Sawalha is a breath of fresh air, and shes much less in control happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.