NEws on the Title

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyLove19
OK, it looks like Pirates of the Caribbean: Treasures of the Lost Abyss will be the title. However if you go to http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0383574/ , it says 2004 next to it!

I think it may be a type-o but ya never know.

Iirima
I saw 2005...

samIam
at the botton i say 2004with the title

Iirima
Oh, yeah, it says 2004 once, and 2005, twice...but whatever.

jack's dudess
hhhhhhmmmmmmmm....old..........news........

Caribbean_Chick
so now it's for sure then?big grinbig grin

JohnnyLove19
Yes it is final, but the thing that got me was the date next to it which was 2004, if it isn't supposed to come out until 2005, then why the 2004, maybe the copyright date i don't know...

Kitoky
Sounds corny for some reason...or is that just me?

confused

JohnnyLove19
No your right sounds a little weak, but who knows

jack's dudess
i think if they do it right it will be good!
*crosses fingers and toes*

JohnnyLove19
I really don't think they could screw this up, they have the same writers, directors, producers, and most importantly actors...the only thing that they could really mess up is the types of new characters they put in, if they don't have new characters that have the same depth as Jack, Will, Elizabeth, then it won't work...I thought they did a really good job defining these characters...

beaujay1
why can't they make up their mind???? 2004 or 2005?????

Unholy_Cheese
its 2005 or 2006

Flying High
its now
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

and the storyline is
Once again thrown into the world of the supernatural, Captain Jack Sparrow finds out that he owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, Captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. With time running out, Jack must find a way out of his debt or else be doomed to eternal damnation and servitude in the afterlife. And as if this weren't enough, the Captain's problems manage to wreck the wedding plans of a certain Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, who are forced to join Jack on yet another misadventure.

although you can check out other plot summaries on
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0383574/plotsummary

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
meh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.