Jamessen In

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tela<3sHaldir
(((Know relation to the hotel. Rowling owns everyone, except my two O.C.'s)))

Courtney had changed much over the last seven years. Her brown hair was so dark now, it was almost black. Her blue eyes were dark and seemingly souless. She was tall and skinny. Living with her uncle, Courtney had become more and more like him.

This would be her last year at Hogwarts.The thought made her mentally jump for joy and at the same time she despaired.

Courtney, not meaning to, start stabbing her eggs with her fork then tearing them too pieces.

Severus Snape looked unnerved for once in his life. He had yet to tell Courtney about her father. He cleared his throat. "I believe your eggs are already dead." he said arching an eye brow.

(((Carry on wink )))

airangel429
Courtney hadn't noticed Professor Snape behind her. After hearing his voice she turned to look at him but did not say anything.

"I need a word with you Miss Higgs!" He told her sternly.

"4'oclock in my office, don't be late!" He added as he spun on his heels and walked away with his robes flying behind him.

Tela<3sHaldir
Courtney took a deep breath. She didn't know what she did, but she was in deep shit. She quickly at her eggs then followed him. "Why not now?" she said finally catching up. She had barely broke a sweat.
(((She's not a higgs yet, she's a Jamessen right now)))

airangel429
(is this young mother courtney? i thought it was the daughter...laughing out loud stick out tongue)

Laviera_j
"Very well Miss Jamessen, come along to my office."

Tela<3sHaldir
(((it's the young mother)))

Courtney smirked. She followed Severus to his office. She wondered what was so important.

Snape slung the door open, let Courtney in first, and followed shutting the door behind them . He waited until she was seated.

airangel429
"Miss Jamessen, I regret to inform you of some news that will cause you discomfort." Prof. Snape began, in a calmer more relaxed voice.

"It involves your father." He said.

Courtney's mind was racing, "My father.....but......" she stopped.

Anger began to fill Courtney, how could this teacher sit and say he knows anything of her father. Her father was a loyal business man, and many wizards came to visit him from all over the world. He was almost like the Godfather of wizards.

What could have happened? she thought.

Tela<3sHaldir
It didn't hit Courtney. Seveus sighed. He sat down in the chair behind is taken.

airangel429
"Miss Jamesson, with all due respect to your father there are some things you MUST know." He told her.

She stared blankly at him and waited for him to continue.

Tela<3sHaldir
(Mwuahaha, um yeah, i have this thing called writers block.)

Tela<3sHaldir
Courtney looked up at her uncle. Her blue eyes searching his for his answer. AT that very moment, she looked like her father, which made Severus Snape almost die of a heart attack. "Do you always have to seem so tentive."

Courtney sneered too making the image of her sixteen year old father pop into Snape's head. 'Damn, if Potter is too bloody stupid to see the resemblance, then she should be the one that he-who-must-not-be-named controls to kill the stupid git.' Snape took a deep breath. "Let me start over."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.