even stevens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
i like this show.it's cute an innocent.does anybody else?

The Unknown
Yeah, I used to watch it, until it ended.

FBfan777
i give it a 5

minnie
yeah, it's pretty cool

michaelmyers
i love that show. its so funny, and i just love the guy who plays steven i guess. the one who is in that film holes.

burlyman
yeah the girl was pretty hot, and the guy looks just like my friend

punkyhermy
well ya christy is really pretty ya!
but if you focus on her legs they are tooooo long and that makes her look like a stick,but i never look at that its her acting that counts non like hilary ha she acts pathetic with tose fat arms of hers,christy is a very talented actress

Piggle Humsy
Shia Labeouf - His character name is Louis in Even Stevens, Stanley 'Caveman' Yelnats in Holes.
Yes he is fantastic! love love

I love watchign Even Stevens, Its a great show but I really only watch it for Shia if he wasnt in it it wouldn't be half as good! He's an amazing Actor. I also think 'Beans' is really good too!

Piggle one eye
x x x x

punkyhermy
u are so right!Shia is being underestimated!he deserves more!

Freddy_vs_Jason
i hate even stevens, its not funny at all

*Danii*
I think its cool-and he the guy who plays Louis in that was amazing in Charlies Angels 2, even though he only had a small part.
He has more fans than I realised, which is COOL!
big grin cool big grin

punkyhermy
Is Shia doing any other films lately?

*Danii*
Well, Holes was fairly recent but you prolly know about that one.

Piggle Humsy
Well since Holes which was in 2003 he's done..
The Even Stevens Movie.
Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd
Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
The Battle of Shaker Heights

And he's been working on..
'Constantine' with Keanu Reeves
&
'I, Robot' with Will Smith

Which are out sometime this year I think.

He's been a busy boy!
Hopefully at some point he'll get some super fantastic role and get an oscar for it!

Piggle one eye
x x x x

Dogbert
This show is decent at best. Nothing to make a movie about no

FieryDragon
I think that the show was geared more for younger teens...such as 13-14.

16 year olds(like me)...I really don't think that we have that much of an interest in it.

Orlando Bloom03
OMG he waz in holes?

RoguePw25
yeah, he had the starring role in HOLES

Dogbert
The show was a good stepping stone for Shia and Christy

Piggle Humsy
Speak for yourself! Im 21 and I love it! And my sister who's 28 loves it too!
And I aint ashamed to admit it! big grin

Even Stevens Rocks!! Happy Dance Happy Dance smokin'

Piggle one eye
x x x x

mikeysgothicgur
I love Even Stevens! My brothers friend always watches the Disney Channel because he thinks they have "hot chicks" on that channel, so now I always watch the Disney Channel and now Even Stevens has become my favorite show on that channel. Everyone thinks Shia is so good looking and hot but, I think his acting is much better then his looks, he's a very good actor I think but, as for AJ Truth (Twitty) that's a whole different story!wink

~*Angel_Wingz*~
yeh i seen even stevens is it still on? i dont think its for 13-14 more like 11-13 maybe! shia is cute but not fit lol holes was a gud movie! ma mates obsessed with shia lebeuf! lol apparently his name means thank got for beef lmao! laughing

~*Angel_Wingz*~
*god

RoguePw25
evens stevens if a funny show and I mean it, unlike Lizzie mcguire who "tried" to be funny, but didn't suceed always.

I loved it because they focused on a boy AND girl, not just a girl like lizzie. More people can relate to the show

~*Angel_Wingz*~
actually it was kinda mostly focused on shia

shortieSarah07
aww, i love even stevens!! but i dont see it that much any more...i love louis, he's funny

punkyhermy
shia is an excellent actor way better than even dan radclifffe!

sk8stuff09
lizzie mcguire was a cheap low-budget show. im glad its over with. i still watch even stevens, its cool

mysti77
Hey guys... I went to this party on Friday night and SHIA LaBEOUF was there. The only thing is that I have never seen even stevens or holes so i did not know it was him. and he passed by me and shook my hand and asked me how i was going... but i did not take him on because i was checking out Eric Nies (used to be on MTV's real world) who was hosting the party that night. So i go online last night and some people i know put pictures up of shia and put that he was from even stevens... so i then realised that i'm a total fool for shrugging the guy off when he came up to me and shook my hand... and to think that on Saturday he was signing autographs at a multiplex and my cousins stood for hours in a line to get an autograph!

punkyhermy
I miss this show...They hardy show it these days...

fabgab04
Although I have never really watched Even Stevens that much I LOVE Shia!!!! He was hillarious inProject Greenlight 2 and I loved him in Holes--Such a great, funny young actor!

Lianslo
I don't watch even stevens too often, but i do like it. Its pretty funny.

Stealth Agent
Im 14 and i hate the show

I used to like it but i don't anymore. Shia is a good actor. i can't stand to watch shows like that and Lizzie mcquire because of how un realistic they are. Real teeangers don't act like alot of the things they do in those shows. That was before I stopped watching disney at all. The only true thing i miss from no longer watching disney is Boy Meets World.
goodshow

Shila is a really good actor I like his part in Dumb And Dumberer

Stealth Agent
oops i wrote shila

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.