What are you looking forward to see in AOTC the most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi fernando
I think for me the most interesting aspect in AOTC is anakin, his love scenes and his actions scenes.

ToMacco
I'm looking forward to Obi-wan.

I'm more interested in how Obi-wan evolves, rather than Anakin even.

mah
I agree with jedi f. choice #1

yerssot
Can't choose,
Jango Fett, just see th trailer again!
The Sith, d'euh, great fights!

Kane_Starkiller
obi wan with a beard

Julie
It's all Star Wars...it's all good.....but I'd go with choice 1 if I had to choose

ToMacco
Kane_Starkiller knows what's up smile

Kane_Starkiller
he's right wink

Julie
huh??? confused hmmm...Tomacco right....strange wink

jedi212guy
I loved every scene with Palpatine last time, and I am sure that I will this time, too!

Julie
Have you seen pictures of him.....he's pretty creepy looking in AOTC.

LadyEowyn
im totally looking foward to any major battles with the sabres. i find it amusing. big grin

jedi212guy
Looking more like the Emperor every day!

LadyEowyn
confused were you refering to the evil of the emperor?

Julie
Jedi was commenting on the fact that Palpy looks more like the emperor every day.

Why do you find lightsaber battles amusing???

jedi212guy
That, and his face especially. Look at the pictures for AOTC compared to TPM. They have said that they started to put some makeup to make him look older. I'm one of those that believes that the Dark Side makes you age faster than a normal person.

mah
after all lightsabre battles are amongst the most important in SW

LadyEowyn
im in to fencing and archery and all that stuff. its just...intersting.

Julie
True....lightsaber battles are also pretty....they are elegant weapons. I never got into fencing, but it seems like a cool sport.

Jedi, I haven't really given the issue of growing old fast because of the dark side, but I suppose doing evil could age one faster than normal.

jedi212guy
Take for example Darth Vader. Yes, he was crippled by some kind of injury, but he sure looks at heck of a lot older than 45, his age in ROTJ. I get that number from TPM- 9 Anakin; ANH- 32 years later hence 41; ROTJ- 4 years later, 45.

Julie
Good point.....he does look kinda old. He's been through a lot, I guess......

jedi212guy
Yeh, he's got a nice little hole in the back of his head. Pretty gross, if you ask me.

Julie
Can't say that I've looked hard at the back of his head, but yes, I agree that a hole in one's head is rather gross!!!!!!!!!!

Kane_Starkiller
you know what? I never noticed a hole in the back of his head! Creepy white skin? yeah. Completely bald head, several scars on side of face - yes! but never a hole.

Granted you see Vader without the helmet briefly in ESB, and it's from behind - so it's probably then, is it?

Let's face it - Poor Anakin looks knackered at thew end of ROTJ! Completely crippled, mainly machine, just got beat up by his own son, submitted himself to force lightning, can't breath without helmet. Poor guy!

And when you see him as the spirit of Anakin, with obi-wan and yoda at the end of the OT - you just KNOW he aint EVER gonna look like that in the PrequelT!

Never mind!

master harmax
I had to choose between the jedi vs. sith option, and the anakin story option - I went with Anakin - I'm dying to see how they're going to show him as a "powerful jedi" - ( Yoda in ESB ); " The best starpilot in the galaxy; cunning warrior; my most brilliant pupil; etc.etc." - (Obi Wan)

But U know Jedi Fernando, you should have kept one more option apart from all the others : " Natalie Portman " !!
wink

mah
true! smile

jedi fernando
indeed i forgot natalie, sorry
but maybe i just wanted to keep her for myself

LanceWindu
Gotta have those Fetts.

Kane_Starkiller
that's right fernando, you "keep her for yourself"!!!!

make sure you let her out for air every now and again, tho' ! wink

master harmax
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Yeah !!! What about the rest of us guys fernando ? You're being selfish now ! evil face

Lance can keep the fetts - i want natalie !
wink

Gundark
I'm most interested in seeing Anakin evolve. How he comes to go against the Jedi.

LanceWindu
I wanted Natalie, but she wasn't one of the choices.

Julie
I had a the same thought before I made my choice on the poll.
I definitely want to see Natalie !!!!.....though the chance to see Hayden Christensen is also good wink

master harmax
Yeah, I'm sure !!! big grin

Julie
wink
*innocent look big grin *

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.