really cool stuff i noticed!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

claidisa_felton
did anyone else notice, in the blacksmiths shop, when jack and will first start fighting, their swords are exactly in time to the music? i thought that was sooo cool!!
also, when will says "i practice 3 hours a day so that when i meet a pirate, i can kill it" you can see his elvish tattoo on his wrist.

just some interesting stuff i thought you might like to know. oooh and when jack steps off the mast at the beginning he uses his right foot, but he steps down on the jetty with his left foot.
peace out
xx

Mad 4 Johnny
I noticed when Jack is on the island you can see the tattoo name of his little girl

sticks and stones love i save your life you save mine
i only have one shot and its not meant for you
if i could be so bold to give my opinion??? rock rock cool cool

claidisa_felton
cool :-)

jjoutlaw3
wow, claidisa_felton, u are really really observant!! i've never noticed any of those things! thats amazing!! wow.

Inwë Nólatári
I love when you can see Orli's tatoo. It is so cool. it is a really neat design (elvish..like my name :0)

Slonik9
AND also at the blacksmiths shop, you can tell if either the stunts are fighting or Johnny and Orlando. Johnny's stunt has a big nose, and Orlando's has a big forehead.

jjoutlaw3
wow. i didn't even kno they used stunts! i thot they did theyre own stunts. o did u mean like actually on the movie or in like the special features. cause i didnt think they like used them for the fights. now im confusing myself.

claidisa_felton
lol !

Slonik9
You can see them in the movie, and on the special features they will talk about them, Kiera's stunt's name has the same name as me!

KMC
Small piece of info- If you didn't know Orlando's tatoo means "nine" in Elvish. This is because there were 9 members of the Fellowship in LOTR. He has it on his arm as he was an archer in it. They made a pact not to show it to cameras (on purpose)
I'm quite ashsmed of knowing that fact. I'm very,very pathetic, i know!

Kate xx

jjoutlaw3
thats still a cool thing to kno. i like it. we're all pathetic, i think. the fact that i find so much joy in talking to other people obsessed (or not quite but almost obsessed) with the movies is in itself pathetic. lol. being pathetic is fun.

airangel429
cool info

bLooMiLiCioUs
yup!!!i noticed those things,esp the music one - i always notice the soundtrack of movies when i watch themsmile
potc soundtrack ROCKS!:rock

beaujay1
i know why its right on beat with the music. this guy came to our school who was on the potc soundtrack. he told us the conducter wears headphones that play the movie and he watches a big screen in the background with the movie playing. with seeing and hearing what will come next, he knows when exactly to conduct certain things, and when to speed up or slow down. it's very cool.

jjoutlaw3
thats awesome!!! i never notice anything like that.

o but i did notice the soundtrack. it ROCKS!!!!! it is like the best soundtrack ever, along with LOR. did i already say that?

claidisa_felton
i absolutely luv the potc and lotr soundtracks. im gonna get my mum and dad to buy them when they go over to new york big grin

JohnnyIsMadSexy
for like the first 5 times i watched the movie i didnt even realize there was music (i dunno, i dont catch on easily and im quite blonde) but i did notice how orlando's stunt double had a really big forhead.

claidisa_felton
haha yeah i saw that on fly on the set. a reeeally big forehead big grin

jjoutlaw3
lol. i dont notice stuff like that. tho i was scared while watching the fly on the set cause there were 2 jacks. i was like ahhh. an then i realized it was a stunt double. but i did notice the soundtrack, lol.

claidisa_felton
lol !!! big grin

jjoutlaw3
yeah. i never saw wills stunt double tho

claidisa_felton
yeh the two jacks were pretty scary. i was like AAAGGH. damn johnny's got a big nose. then i realised the one standing on the rock was johnny lol

jjoutlaw3
yeah i kno. i was like hmmm he looks...weird. hold on. who's that? ahhhh johnny has a TWIN!!!! and then i was like o yeah, stunt double. haha.

Captian Rogue
lol laughing out loud

jjoutlaw3
yeah. took me a while. i never saw orlando's stunt double tho

CookiesnCream
i saw orli's stunt double and it took me a while to see johnny's

jjoutlaw3
yeah i was confused. lol

jack's dudess
ok guys...and gals.......i've noticed some things...and they're a bit funney....

when barbossa is on the pearl chasing the other ship with will and elizebeth.....look carefully in the background when ever you see barbossa....in 2 of the shots...theres a man in the background doing the can can..........

you have to look really closely though

ok....

after the dead pirates have started attacking the navey ship.....norrington and his men climb up..and commodore gets his gun out and shoots someone..in the far corner of the left hand side of the screen...theres a man fighting with no-one because they forgot to put the cgi in for him........ tis very funney......

CookiesnCream
haha..i gotta watch it again to see that

jack's dudess
yeah...but you gotta look really carefully though...

claidisa_felton
OMIGOD!!! i was literally laughin for hours when i saw the guy fighting no one!!!! also, in the scene where elizabeth is on the plank, watch all the pirates behind barbossa, especially the ones around will. theyre all soooooo hysterical!!!

jjoutlaw3
OMG i SAW the guy fighting with no one!!! i actually saw it!! i was like "what the hell is that? did they forget to put a guy there?" an then i was like "no. they must have a reason for that. they would have noticed that there was nothing there." an i dismissed it. wow. now i kno they screwed up! haha thats funny looking.

trickster_grrl
omg i can play the song where Jack is riding in on his sinking boat on my clainet...it sounds cool...lol big grin

KMC
^Reply 2 trickster, and i quote from potc:

"Exciting!"

Kate xx

claidisa_felton
LMAO!!! i was laughin for aages when i saw johnathan pryce say that!! its weird. everytime sum1 sez summat cool now i always say "exciting!" in that weird governor voice. every1 thinks im a nutter but thats the price i pay for being enthusiastic!!!
(and by enthusiastic i mean obsessed)
(and by obsessed i mean every waking second is filled with thoughts of johnny or potc) big grin

KMC
^ Have to admit... I do the Jonathon Pryce thing too. Dear god i hope you're joking about the obsessed thing...haha!

Kate xx

jjoutlaw3
OMG i LUUUUUUV that song!!!
i've been looking for the music EVERYWHERE but i can only find it in piano!! someone said she had it for flute but she couldn't figure out how to send it to me. sad

claidisa_felton
well i may be exaggerating a tiiny bit but most of my head is filled with potc big grin

jjoutlaw3
hehe me too. i'm always thinking about my favorite movies (including, of course, Pirates!!)

KMC
^I wish thats all my head was filled with! haha...

Kate xx

claidisa_felton
haha big grin

jjoutlaw3
sigh, i wish i lived in the caribbean in whatever time that was cause it seems a lot better than modern days.

KMC
^ I have to agree with you jj. Although, no-matter how realistic they tried to get it, its not real. I'm not being patronising but i sometimes i wish things were that simple. I dont mean to be depressing.

Kate xx

"Thats the movies, baby!"

jjoutlaw3
i kno. i want to escape to pirates-of-the-caribbean-land where dashing blacksmiths rescue beautiful, courageous governesses (is that even a word?) from cursed pirates, along with the help of a cool, swaying, funny pirate named jack...thats what i liked about that movie i think. everything was so unreal in a real sorta way. like that never would have happened but its almost like it did. i dont kno what i'm saying but...yeah...

claidisa_felton
yeah. its kinda not real but it has alot of history @ the same time

jjoutlaw3
i kno thats what's great about it

jjoutlaw3
yes! we watched POC in theatre class (haha that was cool) and i noticed the swords in rhythm with the music and orlando's tattoo.

claidisa_felton
big grin woo! the girls in the classroom nxt 2 mind were watching POTC on the last day of term and u could hear the screams thru the wall!!!!
none 4 johnny tho sad

jjoutlaw3
ahh...yeah, we watched it in English class (same teacher as my theatre teacher) and practically all the girls were goin nuts for johnny and all the guys were making fun of them. it was pretty funny.

jjoutlaw3
hey i might be wrong, but did anybody notice that the way Will's belt is tied it similar to the way many of the characters in LOR tie their belts?

OrliNElijahsGrl
I totall agree....escaping to the fantastic pirates of the caribbean world, would be fantastic, living in the caribbean (ah so beautiful) having people like Will and Jack...Jack is like the most funniest most coolest pirates ever, i was watching potc lastnight, and i was like: JACK SPARROW IS LIKE THE MOST AWESOME PIRATE EVER

hes soo funny and so sarcastic and the facial expressions are awesome, and his drunk sways and staggering is awesome! ahh *sighs* love jack sparrow! And will...will is just amazing...i could imagine him coming to my rescue from pirates, that braveness and dedication and love, ahhh *swoons* i loveeeeee will

miss_sparrow
i noticed a lot of cool stuff too
like did you know when will and jack are sword fighting and johnny srays dust all over him that that is actually chocolate powder! (mmm chocolate cover orlando)

and in the ship to ship battle when johnny is standing on the edge after coming upstairs that shot is totally flipped! they didnt want to confuse people on the sides johnny were on

and of course the banana thing in the tortuga crew scene which is quite hilarous!

SimoneDepp
chocolat powder....mmmmm i like it..

ArrghPirateGirl
Yummy I would b trying 2 lick my lips Mmmm chocolate

miss_sparrow
not just chocolate, ORLANDO BLOOM chocolate!
too bad it wasnt johnny cover in chocolate
*drools*

ArrghPirateGirl
Oh I wish *also starts drooling*

miss_sparrow
johnny is so lickable! lol

ArrghPirateGirl
He is more dan likeable HE HE

miss_sparrow
too bad he's married
with two kids
darnit
*scowls*
hot men should not be allow to marry!
lol
please
i would rape him if i got the chance!
yummy
sometimes crime can be the right path

SimoneDepp
i like johnnysmilesmile i want to lik him....wooow
thats every teenage girl here dream...

miss_sparrow
haha arrr yes true!
why did johnny have to be so sexy???
it's ruining my life!
because I can't have him
arrrr this sucks matey

SimoneDepp
yes...but if you have a dream....that's cool.

miss_sparrow
aye
if ye believe in yourself
and wish upon a star
the world can be yours
but johnny can't!
*sobs*
noooo! hehe

SimoneDepp
hmm...johnny CAN be yours....in your dreamsstick out tongue

KMC
Mmm...Chocolate covered Orlando!
I wish Johnny was chocolate covered too!!

Kate xx

miss_sparrow
yea that's what we said!
*drools*
i wish johnny wasn't married
arrrr
this royaly sucks!

SimoneDepp
but if he isn't married...you couldn't go marry whit him....cuz you're tooo young for him.

miss_sparrow
oh i know
but i least i could
like rape him lol
that's still illeagal
*hmmm*
oh well
he's 40 god darnit
he doesn't look it though
*sobs*
he's soo sexy
yet soo old

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL
I feal your pain
*also sobs*

jjoutlaw3
just so u kno i'm not off - topic or whatever, i am continuing on with the johnny depp thing. i just saw once upon a time in mexico. let's just say i loved it...

ArrghPirateGirl
i wanna c that

miss_sparrow
i wanna see secret window
i love johnny with blonde hair
*drools*
he's so gosh darn yummy!
oh and not off topic either
but i notice when the black pearl people are attacking the town
and the cannon blows a whole in the wall of the jail
and when johnny sticks his head kinda out, the wall looks like a gremlin gargoyle thing, just examine it and you'll know what I mean
and right after that when the smoke from the cannon rises up from the moon
its in the shape of mickey mouse

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah Ive seen SW

miss_sparrow
sw?
dont go and confuse me more not apg!
what is sw?
arrrrr

miss_sparrow
oh gosh dernit
secret window
dern my once tract mind
*hits self on head with johnny action figure*
wait! They don't have those!

they should make one of those...
*ponders*
it would make an exellent profit
hehe

ArrghPirateGirl
I think theu had Jack Sparrow ones

miss_sparrow
well the toys stores better look out
i'm gonna pillage their weasley black guts out!

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL Ill join ya

miss_sparrow
aye!
wait
you live in another time zone!
gad dernit
i have not but a bit-a money for dolls
i can't waste it on a god forsaken plane ticket!
noooo
oh well i'll sail over on the homemade raft
(it's made out of frecnh fries love!)

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye and i shall ride on my sea turtle raft

miss_sparrow
aye
but love
french fries rafts be much more tastey
*winks*
(like johnny)
i would so rape his yumminess!
maybe we'll catch johnny in a crossfire!

ArrghPirateGirl
5 times now LOL

miss_sparrow
lol better keep a written record love
yumminess is to hard to resist
cant.....hold.......back
*drinks entire bottle of rum*
well mate a fell a heck of a lot better
yay

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye thats very good

SimoneDepp
yes good.....stick out tongue

miss_sparrow
ahoy
good morning
miladies!

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye morning Hmm its afternoon

SimoneDepp
oh yeah? its not....its evening, almost

johnny.d girl
don't 2get we live on the other side of the world!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!angel_not

SimoneDepp
yes haha....

ArrghPirateGirl
I looked in the atlas and i know where you live now simmone LOL Long way away

johnny.d girl
yeah i was there when u were looking in the atles in S.O.S.E!!!! LOL

and yes a loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggg way away

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL I found da caribbean 2

airangel429
PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC!! big grin

SimoneDepp
sorry sorry sorry.
back to topic peops...

jjoutlaw3
i haven't noticed anything cool since the last time i watched POC. actually i can't even remember the last time i watched POC so there ya go. can we talk about once upon a time in mexico instead...no just kidding. that would be way off topic i kno.

johnny.d girl
OMG i luv once upon a time in mexico "r u a mexi-can or a mexi-can't???" LOL
any way the most cool thing on potc 2 me is Capten Jack Sparrow!!!!!!! LOL

jjoutlaw3
OMG did u notice that in once upon a time in mexico, johnny says "savvy" ??? i was like OMG!!!! i think he was better in once upon a time in mexico than in POC, much as i hate to admit. the mexi-can mexi-can't thing was sooo funny. and his obsession with the pork. at the end i thot he was gonna die an i was on the verge of crying if he died...he was sooo brave.

SimoneDepp
I want to see once upon a time in mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL I read a story on dis site and Jack and Sands where fighting over the word Savvy He He dat story was funny

jjoutlaw3
hey where was it? lol
yes, simone, u really must see once upon a time in mexico. only it is a little confusing. i had to watch it twice to fully understand. but i still loved it. i really wish they'd make another one to tie up the ending but theyre not going to.

jjoutlaw3
p.s. if u wanna talk about once upon a time in mexico, u can post on the forum in the "movie discussions" topic thingie!!!

johnny.d girl
okie dokie!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
BOOM BOOM

johnny.d girl
wha????????????????????????????????

SimoneDepp
huh?

johnny.d girl
whats with the "BOOM BOOM"??????

SimoneDepp
i don't knowstick out tongue

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL Its this show on telly and this fox keeps saying boom boom so i said boom boom

Machete_guy
O...K then lol

johnny.d girl
riiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!! what eva!
u r wierd shazza!!!!! LOL

KMC
That f*ckin fox is one of the worst things ever put on TV!
Grr...

Kate xx

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL Its bloody weird BOOM BOOM
Basil Brush or sumthing i think its called

jjoutlaw3
cannon fire!!!!!!

hey, what happened to my once upon a time in mexico forum? it says its invalid! does that mean they closed it?

johnny.d girl
ERR............u mean the 1 in movie disscution???
i dunno i'll go have a look now!

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmm weird

jjoutlaw3
yeah, i tried to click on it an it didnt work an im sad cause i loved me little forum...i've never started one that stayed open so long

ArrghPirateGirl
How did u make the forum????????????

Machete_guy
yeah??????????????

jjoutlaw3
i just went into the "movie discussions" thingie and clicked "new topic" and then came up with a new topic. is that the wrong way to do it? cause all me other forums have vanished as well. like random POC and umm i dunno i had another one. is it maybe a thing like if not enough ppl reply to it they close it or something? hey, air angel, u there? kno anything bout this?

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmm weird thats how i did it and mine didnt disapaer Mayby they got merged

SimoneDepp
weird.....messed

johnny.d girl
oh u meant thread???.....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

SimoneDepp
yup

jjoutlaw3
yeah, i just made another one in the same way (for Troy) an the same thing happened!!! grr!! it is making me angry. cause someone actually replied to it but i wasn't able to read it an i really wanna kno what ppl r saying an stuff...where would it have gotten merged to? r any of the forum people there who can help me?

damn i sound whiney there! ew! embarrasment

johnny.d girl
yes well u have 2 make threads that don't have anything 2 do with any other threads or it'll get merged, closed or something like that!

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah

johnny.d girl
anyway..............da topic...............

SimoneDepp
yup da topic, whats topic?

jjoutlaw3
anybody noticed any cool stuff lately? its been so long since i've seen it that i don't remember anything.

ArrghPirateGirl
um er no

jjoutlaw3
ho hum...i feel like singing...

i was so high i did not recognize
the fire burning in her eyes
chaos that controlled my mind
whispered goodbye as she got on a plane
never to return again
but always in my heart

oh, this love has taken its toll
on me
she said
goodbye
too many times before
an her heart is breakin in front of me
an i have no choice
cause i wont say goodbye anymore
whooa whooa whooaooa

i tried my best to feed her appetite
keep her coming every nite
so hard to keep her satisfied
kept playing love like it was just a game
pretending to feel the same
then turn around an leave again

on me
she said
goodbye
too many times before
an i have no choice
cause i wont say good bye any more
whooa whooa whooaoa

i'll fix these broken things
repair your broken wings
and make sure everything's alright
my pressure on your hips
sinking my finger tips
into every inch of you
cause i kno that's what u want me to do!

on me
she said
goodbye
too many times before
an i have no choice
cause i wont say good bye any more...

an i think i missed a bunch of lines but what ever. its hard to type that all out. i LUV that song!!!!!!!

Unholy_Cheese
Never heard of it

Johnny.D_Freak
nether

Unholy_Cheese
well iv never heard of anything so it mite be a well kniown songbig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.