video game character FFA...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead
If every video game character from every game and console got in a big ass fight, (no alliances whatsoever), who do you think would win?

VENOMfan
I cant wait to see the responses for this......
Onsluaght was in Marvel vs Capcom I say him for now

§pearhead
Raziel from Soul Reaver is my choice...the only weapon that can kill him is the physical form the soul reaver, otherwise he can just return from the spectral realm...when he goes into the specral plain he can regain health and also his travel from spectral to physical is the same as warping.

Linkalicious
Link's my choice

HockeyHorror
Death Knight (Arthas) from Frozen Throne Warcraft 3. When he reaches Level 10 its impossible to kill. not my favorite hero but is very powerful.

HockeyHorror
Linkalicious are you saying that because Link is your favorite?

lol

VENOMfan
ok im switching to Ibis from Armored core Silent line, big robot that never ran out of energy and can blow **** up

§pearhead
hey, i chose my favorite character! is that a problem? confused

Trinity_Matrix
Anima from FFX. That was one badass...not too mention scary as hell laughing out loud

SaTsuJiN
Samus.. her armor was made by people who mastered war, and saw nothing left in it, so they went and sought peace. Thats gotta stand for something right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.