Greetings and salutations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peloquin
Been here for a little bit, kinda know some of you. Well by reputation anyway, those dirty little whispers you hear around the camp fire cool . Found this place through a Star Wars link and then followed a stranger offering candy into the OTF. My preoccupation in life is travelling and transpersonal psychology, a holistic approach to psychology. I like history, I like to know where we've been and where we're heading and any ideas that send a shiver down the spine...spend allot of my time hunting down those kind of ideas and playing with them. I'll be hanging out at KMC till my bank account lets me take off travelling again, hope to get to know some of you better in that time.

Later.

Dogbert
Welcome to KMC big grin

Shoukan
Welcome to the boards...have funthumb up

badkittykitty
high welcome to kmc!!

Fire
have a nice stay

Peloquin
thanking you smile

airangel429
Welcome! big grin

dragonpisces272
Peloquin, love your sig...I'm always amused by that guy...anyways, hey and welcome!! smile

DeNiro
Wazz up welcome and have fun

Corran
Haven't welcomed anyone since forever so I'm welcoming the last couple of pages now.

Welcome to Humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums!!!!!

eleveninches
hi. welcome to KMC

Peloquin
Cheers smile

DeNiro
elveninchnaisl just did what i did a while ago posted on everyone's welcome thing laughing out loud I wont post on ne more just so he can have the glory of having his name up there for a while wink

VENOMfan
hi there, wolcome to KMC. hope you have fun

DeNiro
no he doesnt wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.