Speculate Bride's NAme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
I remember the in the scenes with Copperhead, her name is bleeped. What do you think it is?

samhain
It has become common knowledge that her name is Beatrix Kiddo.
This could be wrong, but it has been touted for a while.

WindDancer
If that is her name then once again QT made a hidden joke. Remenber the lines the Bride, and O-Ren exchange? Silly rabbit....Trix....are...for...kids. As in Beatrix Kidd, which could be a code of bloodshed for the DIVAS members.

Cowboyography
iif you watch her lips she clearly mouths the words "Beatrix" when her name was bleeped out.

black_mamba01
If any of you guys have read the script, you will know that it is definately Beatrix Kiddo. That is why Bill refers to her as Kiddo.

dragonpisces272
yup, I knew there was something weird about the "trix are for kids" line, but everyone knew Bill called her Kiddo

A Talking Dog
her naime is Lequeesha. I'm sure of it, it is Lequeesha. or maybe Moeesha. One or the other, i would bet 4.25 on it.

Dogbert
How can you be so sure?

A Talking Dog
what?
oh, i mean, what?

you know, i have a chain linked right to your leg, and you know i am, uh, pulling it.

sarcasm really blows over the internet

dragonpisces272
laughing

sVeNz^-_
Her name is Beatrix Kiddo, and this name is on the film
I'm gonna explain myself:
If you can see the movie, pause it on the boarding card to Okinawa. Her name is there.

dragonpisces272
I never noticed that lol

Fire
there is indeed a name on that card, thought it was a fake

Vampiree
WHOA... Beatrix Kiddo IS her name!!

How.. weird...

lil bitchiness
Why? confused

I think its super cool!! I love it! And I love how Elle was the first one to say her name!

Lord Soth
The way she said it was so evil and so sexy at the same time love

Elektra_lover
lol

abnicirici
I think the name was kind of funny!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.