ninja turtles game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nightcrawer89
this is cool game for game cube dose any one how to beat the frist stage as leonardo or as raph.

Linkalicious
i wanted to play the new TMNT game, but i haven't had much time to play games recently. Yesterday i just beat TMNT: Turtles in Time for the SNES. Anyone remember that? I have it on my moded xbox.

nightcrawer89
the new game is cool i like the old one better the new one is a lot better

boxofdeath
what the heck are you talking about you crazy arse-hole

Linkalicious
lets not get into name calling...

nightcrawer...can you clarify that statement?

boxofdeath
yes mother smile

nightcrawer89
i liked the old game but the New Game is a lot better.

Linkalicious
ohhhh...ok! is it a 4 player multiplayer/side scroller like turtles in time? i like how you could hit a footsoldier 1 time and then throw him into the tv screen.

nightcrawer89
i like the new game because its just cool

Myth
I can't stand the new one. I swear, Leo who was always the coolest turtle sits their and repeatedly says "Slice and Dice". Infact, they all have stupid sayings that make me want to kill myself. So, I prefer the old ones, especially Turtles in Time. The throwing to the screen was awesome.

Linkalicious
I teeter between Donatello and Leo. I used to like Ralph too...i just never saw how people liked Michaelangelo he's such a flamer.

nightcrawer89
i wonder what the shereder says

Freddy_vs_Jason
omg!! i can't wait to play the new turtles game when it comes out in new zealand, i've already saved up money, i've played the old turtle games, they were a bit b4 my time, but i still have them on my computer

nightcrawer89
how do you get it for computer

Freddy_vs_Jason
search the net for moderators for snes, wait, im not to sure what its called, then search the net for "teenage mutant ninja turtles cd rom games" and stuff, i downloaded mine only last year, pretty recent

BakaXero
is it the same as the new one on computer?
cause i got a new TMNT on my pc
its fun but some of the characters are hard to play with
and raph has alway been my fav still cant figure out why though

nightcrawer89
on the the new game i am at level three alredy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.