Just watched The Transporter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElectricBugaloo
Nothing like mindless action movies!

Linkalicious
you got that right...was there anything that guy couldn't do in the movie? I mean really...who parachutes onto a big rig? or fights 8 guys on a puddle of slick oil?

Cinemaddiction
Jason Statham is the shit

Linkalicious
he owned the show in Snatch...

duffy
Yeah The Transporter is too good!
I can't wait for The Transporter 2

Cinemaddiction
There's also a remake of "The Mean Machine", with he and Vinnie Jones. Wish I could rent it.

ElectricBugaloo
yeah, my roommate always tells me a bout it. i need to see it.

Cinemaddiction
OH, I don't know how the hell I forgot this the 1st time around, he's excellent in the 2003 version of "The Italian Job". Easily one of my favorite, and seemingly underrated movies of this decade.

Myth
I was so let down my that movie. I bought it and wish I didn't. The only part that I really liked is when they talk about how to play dirty. Don't make the same mistake that I did by buying it before renting it.

Also, I didn't like The Transporter. It was entertaining but as EB says, it is "mindless." The dialog is horrible and so is the plot.

BackFire
Yeah, neat movie. that asian chick is hella hot.

roundisfunny
I liked "The Transporter" better the first time I saw it...when it was called "The Big Hit".

steely balls
i thought this movie was kickass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.