Look at this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

killthesunlight

Myth
AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! GET THE TORCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoshSquash2k4
Some people are just jealous that they can't make a movie as good oh wait as Excellent as Quentin Tarintino can so they bash his movies and call them a joke but the real joke is TEEN MOVIES these guys should be assassinated by the vega Bros.

WindDancer
"Tarantino's former glory"??? blink

What the heck is that dude talking about? QT has still so much more to produce!

Samas-adian
I think some people were very let down when Kill Bill and Jackie Brown were not like Pulp Fiction or Resevoir Dogs..

but the intelligent critics like Roger Ebert, that understand motion pictures see the movie without a biased opinion on previous films.

And speaking of Ebert, check out movies.com to hear his and Roeper review on Kill Bill 2. The low down is that they both felt it was an amazing movie, complements the first version very well....and has already made Ebert's top ten list of 2004 movies....2 thumbs WAY up.

WildIrishRose
It seems like Quentin is just one of those people who enrages some folks when his name is mentioned...I've never understood it. With him it's either you love him or hate him...there's no in between.

WindDancer
I kinda trust Ebert's reviews more than Roeper. I remenber when Gene and Roger reviewed Pulp Fiction, they both praise the film very well. At first I thought they were over doing it. But when I saw PF......I was just struck with amazement! Ever since then I love QT work. smile

Samas-adian
I trust Ebert judgement very much so. He reviews movie for that they are... like he'll give THe Core - 3 stars, but for fun and entertainment..not for the outrageous plot line.
check out his reviews on suntimes.com/ebert for the written ones.. they are very good

WindDancer
Every now and then I check his reviews. I like Ebert, but there are times I just don't agree with some of his comments.

Myth
He gave The Core 3 stars? Yikes. That wasn't fun and entertaining. It was annoying because of how stupid it was. They make a rediculous lazer, drill to the center of the earth, and they even find a giant air pocket. There is no way that the Core should get 3 stars. It is one of the worse movies I've ever seen.

Samas-adian
My fault, he gave 2 and a half.
This is conclusion to his review. The Core" is not exactly good, but it knows what a movie is. It has energy and daring and isn't afraid to make fun of itself, and it thinks big, as when the Golden Gate Bridge collapses and a scientist tersely reports, "The West Coast is out." If you are at the video store late on Saturday night and they don't have "Anaconda," this will do."

TrAnCeDuO
someone should seriously castrate this guy...clearly this guys a complete idiot....kill bill is alot better when you stop for a second and look at how bad all the other movies are of today...i.e. the core, 28 days later, and signs...lemme put it this way...kill bill is godzilla and all of these other movies is japan!

Samas-adian
Who should be casterated?

TrAnCeDuO
the person who wrote that review baka

Myth
Trance - you should watch movies before you compare them. You already stated that you haven't seen Signs yet you say it sucks.

TrAnCeDuO
http://maddox.xmission.com/signs.html
yet this gives me a good reason why not to. and whatever you dont like my opinions then too bad.

Samas-adian
So, the reason is because of some guy who did a comic about a movie.
Even if the review was crap. Watch the movie and see if this guy or girl is right.

Myth
Its not that I don't respect your opinions Trance, its just that you should actually use 'your' opinions rather than somebody elses. If you had seen Signs and still didn't like it, I would accept it at that. I actually agree with you about 28 Days Later and the Core but I'm hoping that you've actually seen them before you compared them.

TrAnCeDuO
the reason why i believe in that review so much is because that person is usually right about many things in life...and i do admit his movie reviews are crap...but they seem to have a point to them...and also i do admit it was kinda stupid for me to make a judgement like that...but for the hell of it and of proving my loyalty to him ill swear on my holy bible to see that movie and prove him right....as for 28 days later and the core i have seen those movie but i hated them for their sillyness and much needed facts about life...

Lord Soth
I never let a critic's review influence me. Although I respect their opinions, sometimes they seem a little biased due to past performances by either the director or actors/actresses.

Although I do agree that Signs was terrible. Extremely overrated

Ice Mario
28 Days Later a bad movie? If you just said 28 Days then I would've agreed smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.