Most sex in a rated "R" movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Not all those X, Hardcore X and all those XXXXXX movies. Just the ones that were released in theater. I dont know yet, I have to think... roll eyes (sarcastic) . Any add-ins?

boxofdeath2.0
Why do you want to know? So you can ride your bike up to the store real quick, rent the movie, pop that bad boy in the VCR and let the good times roll? People like you disgust me.

LeAtHerRFace
lol. Im just writing a thread. big grin . Its a matter of curiousity, sheesh.

boxofdeath2.0
Hey its not my place to judge you. What you do in your own time with your own sexed up R-rated movie is your business. I just thought we were all friends here and could be open and honest with one another.

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud . Im just curious. If I wanted I could go pick up a rated X movie if I wanted, but im not a sicko.

boxofdeath2.0
Nobody said you were. Calm down, we can get you help....

LeAtHerRFace
Im sorry... does this thread offend you? big grin

boxofdeath2.0
Whats your basis for thinking that it offends me?

LeAtHerRFace
When you wrote "people like you disgust me" ... blink

botankus
LeatHerRFace's interests/hobbies, LOL:

SEX
I Lift Weights Alot @ The Gym or @ Home
Playn Sports
Chicks
Going On The Computer
Sleeping
Watching Movies
Hangn Out Wif Friends

Ushgarak
Obviously the Emanuelle's compete... but I think Romance is generally considered to be the most hardcore film that was actually a serious film.

Evil Dead
I always liked Color of Night. Perhaps it's just because I'm a big Jane March fan............anyway.....good flick.

LeAtHerRFace
Thx, its nice to know my own interests and hobbies.l.. big grin

LeAtHerRFace
How about the movie Unfaithful?

botankus

Evil Dead
stay away from Fatal Attraction..........old/ugly people having sex shouldn't count.

HannaBananabal
Have any of you seen Killing Me Softly, starring Joseph Fiennes? Wowee, talk about a lot of sex...

Xavier Draven
Original Sin... Angelina Jolie and Antonio Bandareas (sp)

Oh and the Punisher Thomas Jane

LeAtHerRFace
I forgot about that movie... That movie has a ton!

Kes
yes I like that movie.

I dont like this one but it has a lot too. Eyes wide shut.

Evy_O
I'd say too Original Sin, Unfaithful, Eyes Wide Shut (I've also read the book and it was quite different messed ) and yes, Killing me Softly. Probably more but I can't think of any right now.

Most awkward is when I watched them with my parents... erm

Kes
laughing

Omegaman
Try 2 moon junction, Wild Orchid.

sk8stuff09
i know,... "The Brady Bunch Movie"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.