Cable Vs ThePunisher vs Bishop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thee_superman
Who would win ?My moneys on Cable

kal-el
them killing eachother gets my vote. they're all top notch killers who never fail at killing so this would be no different.like my logic??

LeAtHerRFace
I agree with kal-el.

Spawnie
All 3 extreme marksmen, all of them been in extreme warfare. I agree they would kill eachother.

Eidolon
Punisher is good, but Bishop and Cable are arguably just as good but have better weapons and mutant powers to boot. Personally I think it'd come down to Cable and Bishop with Cable having a slight edge cause of his telepathic powers.

Evangel94
Cable chokes bishop and he gets punished.

crazyspinz
cable would make them go crazy by making them think to mutch, but the punnisher already is crazy. cable and bishop have futeristic weapons, but bishop cant absorb bullets.

hmmmm

well

punnishe is my sig right now so he wins

FrothByte
this is a joke. cable is far superior to both punisher and bishop. he is a lot stronger than both (10 ton class), is a psionic, and has more advanced weaponry (he comes from a future more advance than bishop). i agree that they are all equal marksmen, but cable's telepathy and telekinesis alone should already buy him the win in this match.

HarmonicFlo88
^ Agree strongly.

baddspellahl4
punisher is way out of his league in this one. it should be bishop vs. cable

Nathaniel Grey
Without a doubt Bishop and Castle are out matched and out muscled by Cable. I have to agree with FrothByte.

ceediddy
CABLE would own this. Bishop vs the Punisher is more reasonable

clickclick
cable shuts off punishers mind and then has to fight bishop. Ive read that bishop's powers can stop telepathy but I dont recall reading that in a comic. If this is true then it could get interesting particularly if hes around something of high voltage. Still though its gotta go to Cable.

Havoc470
bishop can absorb gun blasts? i dont know too much about the character

clickclick
if they arent actual bullets then yes I dont see why not. But remember that Cable has TK. SO he should be able to make a tk forcefield like nate.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by FrothByte
this is a joke. cable is far superior to both punisher and bishop. he is a lot stronger than both (10 ton class), is a psionic, and has more advanced weaponry (he comes from a future more advance than bishop). i agree that they are all equal marksmen, but cable's telepathy and telekinesis alone should already buy him the win in this match.

yep cable FTW.

Eternal Idol
Powers allowed: Cable

Powerless: The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.