The end of Episode III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

neo2
I'm trying to think of how it could end....yes its obvious.....but im wondering how much of darth we actually get to see....im thinking that we should have to see a pretty good amount because after seeing ep.3, when ur watching ep.4, ur supposed to think of him as scary and intimidating......we need more than just a few minutes of screen time to know the character.....i know....us star wars fans already know the character....but for people who are just starting out on the saga...and have only seen the new trilogy movies......any thoughts?

Shadowkiller
It would be nice if we could see Vader mop the floor with some of the Jedi order.

cornponious
Sure, Vader will be mopping the floor with many a Jedi, but what is it that gets him to such a high level of anger? I believe I know.

He gets so upset due to the fact that the year's supply of Hawaiian Tropic tanning lotion he had just ordered is now useless, that he goes on a killing spree.

Later he mows down an entire legion of troopers when one of them salutes Vader and calls him "Lord Helmet" instead of "Lord Vader".

Poor chap.

corn

yerssot
what is it with you guys and cleaning?? laughing out loud

The One Part 2
I'd rather not see Vader until the final scene. In ANH you know he's a badass. It's more powerful to me if Vader's power and influence is implied rather than shown.

schill142
Has anyone heard or read anything about Anakin/Vader meeting OB1 after the dual? I'm not putting much stock into that, but I remember how OB1 instantly recognized Anakin as Vader in ANH, and Vader's remark to OB1 should not have returned.

One could hypothesis a final scene with OB1 holding an infant Luke, the last remnants of goodness in Anakin telling OB1 to take his child far away and to never return. Vader did know he had a son and not a daughter. This would lead one to believe he actually saw or heard about his son after Luke was split from his infant sister.

The Ones
there's a picture of robot's around anakin, with sparks coming ou of anakin and obi1 is watching them operate, ill post a link later...

DocHolliday0013
I t is a tough situation here. If there are people just starting out on this series, then, in fact should they even reveal that Anakin is Vader. Or pretend that Anakin was killed by Vader as Obi-Wan Told Luke. For our Sake, us "Overtly Obsessed" Fans, I would Love to see Anakin Slaughtered by Kenobi (Which in all likelyhood will be what will happen). But for people starting out on this series, it will completely Ruin the Surprise of, "Luke I am Your Father" in Empire Strikes Back. But you know what. If your just starting out on this series, you can stuff it. You should have seen the other ones already. End of story!!!

yerssot
watch the OT first and THAN the PT, like it's intended to

Red Superfly
Besides, the "Luke, I am your father" (even though the real line is "No, I am your father"wink line is like, one of the most famous lines in movie history.

Those that haven't heard it have obviously been living under a rock.

yerssot
or aren't interested in Sci Fi

JKozzy
yes Completely agree!

Red Superfly
Um, yeah, I'm pretty sure most people have heard that line. You don't even have to like Sci-Fi to know where that famous line comes from.

It's one of those well known movie quotes of all time. It's right up there with the "Do you expect me to talk? No Mr. Bond I expect you to die!" line from Goldfinger.

Combine that with the fact that every popular news paper and tabloid has been stating that Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader are one and the same, then you must clearly live under a rock if you don't know who Anakin is.

Man, the pics of Episode 1 show little Anakin with a shadow of Vader behind him. It would take the most a) stupid or b) ignorant person to NOT know who Anakin Skywalker will eventually become.

yerssot
actually, what my friends remember of Goldfinger is the golden girl big grin

Lyn
laughing

But I agree Red Superfly...even my friends, who don't like SW and have never seen any of the films ever...*shakes head in sympathy*...know who Vader is, and the lightsabers and everything is SW related.

Darth Jello
the ending of episode III will be exactly what people have expected it to be for the last 21 years, obi-wan walking off into the twin sunset.

yerssot
that's cause the Simpsons had a part in it with Homer coming out of the cinema with Marge saying "Wow! Who could believe Vader is actually Luke's dad!"

The Ones
Wrong thread i know but the real episode 3 title is The Emperor's New Groove

amity75
I've always imagined that would be how it ends. Not that I'll see it coz I'll be crying like a 6 year old by that stage knowing that my beloved star wars has come to an end.

yerssot
uhhuh uhhuh uhhuh! laughing out loud

Lyn
laughing Sadly...that is probably so...*sighs*
But that was a funny episode...

Don't worry...I'll be crying with you... sad

yerssot
and I'll tape it no expression

Gandalf Of Lore
My idea is this:

Vader's TIE fighter flanked by 3 normal ones docks in the Emperor's Ship he walks slowly to Palpatine and Kneels

"Hail emperor Sidioussavior of the Republic!"
"Rise Lord Vader and speak to me our victory is nearly complete as I have foreseen."
"But master I carry troubling news the senate is in turmoil and a rebellion rises."
"Why do you worry for the jedi fools are beaten and have faded in vain and our hour has come"
"I still worry for this rebellion may yet be a threat."
laughs "Fear will keep them now come and watch my now symbol of peace and our tool for the final destruction of resistance!"
They join Tarkin just then some clone troopers throw off their armor and ignite lightsabers, they are jedi Tarkin draws his blaster but Palpatine gestures him to put it down and watch.
Vader kills them all and Palpatine cackles evilly as Vader decapitates the last one.
Imperial march plays as the camera shows the construction of the Death Star
Screen Fade Roll Credits

Ushgarak
Hmmmm... no.

schill142
Gandalf, where do you come up with this stuff?

Sith Master X
That's what I hear as well, but like you said, just about everyone's heard it. Do you agree with that ending? I might like it, but it depends on how the rest of the movies goes I guess that will either make it a good or bad ending.

Gandalf Of Lore
"Fear will keep them now come and watch my now symbol of peace and our tool for the final destruction of resistance!"

Sorry I forgot to add somethings after that here they are
Vader says, "Perhaps but we must never underestimate the power of the force!"
"Do not worry for the force is with us and now our dynasty shall last so that none not even I can foresee it's end!"

Gandalf Of Lore
Later he mows down an entire legion of troopers when one of them salutes Vader and calls him "Lord Helmet" instead of "Lord Vader".

Nice one Cornopius after all in the words of the immortal Lord Helmet, "Lone Starr I am your Uncle's Brother's Sister's Nephew's Cousins's former roomate!"
"And that makes us???"
"Absolutely nothing!"
Now that is a very classic scene and Superfly is right even if you haven't evr heard of star wars you've at least seen some show making fun of it
The Simpsons for example Homer looks comical in a Vader suit, "Bart I am your father!"
Plays Simpson theme crossover with imperial march
"NO, NOOOO!!! Oh wait you are! Want some doughnuts!"
"Uhh.. (Drools,heavy breathing) Galactic Doughnuts!"
"No they're Krispy Kreme!"
"Doh!" (another classic)

Darth Nizzle
I think Star Wars episode 3 will end off with Darth Vader Watching over the HUGE Imperial fleet. But you can see Darth Vader's shadow and, it shows the little Anakin Skywalker from episode 1

barakuchi
lol....close but darthvader,grandmoftarkin.darthsidious stand by a window
of a stardestroyer looking at the deathstar beying completed
darthvader:it is a great day for the empire bla bla bla...the end
ow yeah ore 2 obi-wan delivers luke to uncle lars an ant beru
obi walks of into the desert and the 2 moons (like an old western)
bla bla bla the end

orbob
It would be good to see Tarkin again but Peter Cushing (the actor who plays Tarkin) sadly died in 1994http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/grandmofftarkin/img/movie_sm.jpg

By the way, it's not widely known but Cushing was originally cast to play Obi Wan in ANH.

barakuchi
thank you nasa
http://www.white-wave.com/aaha/e3018.jpg

The Innkeeper
I hope vader is shown as misunderstood, with his own several minute long singing scene smile

orbob
LMFAO!!!!

A Vader song and dance routine! What an ending! laughing Happy Dance

Sith Master X
lol laughing !!!

Darth_Nefarus
Have any of you seen the star wars rap cartoon on newgrounds.com?
It would rock to see Vader start rapping about the darkside and how gangsta it is to f*ck up the Jedi.
May the fizzorce be with you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.