Cloak and Dagger VS Green lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperNova
OK... I know this is a really weird match up, as Cloak and Dagger have been gone from Marvel for many a years, and they had like 10 issues of their own series... But seriously... Cloak could like suck people into another dimension with his cloak, and dagger could rapidly fire white fire daggers from her fingers... The green lantern has the coolio ring... but Against Cloaks... cloak?
I honestly dont know much about this partnership that is cloak and dagger, Cloak could have been his own hero...
Anyone wanna add?

Hypester
I'll bite... since I like Cloak and Dagger they could certainly contain just about anything that most GLs tend to dish out... Kyle learned a whole lot while he was out in space... I know before between the two of them they could've taken him down... (Dagger is a great distraction)... now I'm not so sure... I think John Stewart is too experienced though, he would work over the kids sooo quick, it'd be funny...

muffin man
cloak and dagger they can get out of easier than green lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.