Friday the 13th part XI: Jason returns from hell (New and better)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Rules:

1. Please don't make big and long posts, keep them short and sweet. I will make a big post at the start to get the story going.

2. Please do not control others characters. Only control your own, you may make some elses character say one word of your own but don't push it.

3. Do not make the plot line take a huge change if other players are not comfortable with it.

4. Do not kill off other peoples characters, leave it up to them to decide if they want their character to survive or not. But please don't think that your character should be the one too survive because you think your character is the most important.

Thats it!! have fun and keep it sensible.

Me: name: Jenni Voorhees.
PLOT

2 months have passed since Jason Voorhess battled the equally insane Freddy Krueger, now Jason wants to take some time out so he stays at Camp Crystal Lake to kill un-suspecting teenagers....

Jenni had been dared 50 bucks too stay at camp crystal lake for 3 days, she was up too the challenge so she invited some friends there names were.............(MAKE YOUR CHARACTER!!)

ElmStreetFan01
Carlisle Faith Jarvis
Daughter of Tommy Jarvis, she was dared to go with her friend Jenni to Crystal Lake.

Captain REX
Moving to multiauthor...I think.

The Ones
Name: Micheal Brendon
A street punk who was invited by Jenni Voorhees to go to camp crystal lake to explore, he thinks that insane killer weve heard so much about (not jason. you know who im talking about) isnt at camp green lake and wants to proove it, he's half right.....

lady_yuna
Name: Devan Vorrhess
role: Jennis' sister

The Ones
god, we cant have everybody be related to the voorhees family, 1 or 2 fine but not all the character's

lady_yuna
That is two that's what you said.

Freddy_vs_Jason
~Lady Yuna, do you really think I would invite my sister to go along with my friends? Please change your last name. You can be one of the relatives of a person that survived Jason, just not my sister or related too Jason.~

NOW WE BEGIN.

Jenni had already been at the camp for 2 days and really enjoyed it. While the rest of her friends were eating breakfast in the cabin she went out to the lake to wash her bathing suit. She looked out into the water and saw something curiously floating out by the end of the docks. She stood up and ran to the end, she could she it floating a few feet ahead of her so she reached out her hand and grabbed it. It was extremely dirty so it was too hard to tell what it was. After several minutes of vigirous scrubing all the muck had been cleaned off, she examined it carefully, It was a white, very old and battered hockey mask. She rolled her eyes, what a waste of time. She threw it out into the water and walked off. If only she had stayed a second longer to see a dirty leathered gloved hand pull it under to the deapths of the lake..........

Freddy_vs_Jason
~Go into the role play forum for "TOES 2"~

lady_yuna
Devan Alexandra sighed as she stirred the soup vigorously humming a song or 2 from the radio.

The Ones
micheal was still asleep, snooring loudly into the pillow

lady_yuna
Devan poured the soup into bowls and grabbed one to eat herself.

The Ones
Micheal was awaken by a strange voice. "this time tomorrow, you will all be dead". micheal heard as he jerked up and wondered if it was a dream or not. nevertheless he rean out of his room to tell the other's...

lady_yuna
Deavn handed him a plate and picked up a weird locket that said 'LISA' instaed.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Jenni walked back into the cabin, she didn't tell the others about the strange hockey mask." Yum! you make you make the best soup Dee!" (can I call you Dee for short?) Jenni pulled a bowl of soup and bread towards her and began wolfing it down. "So, what are we gonna do today?" Jenni asked.

lady_yuna
"Maybe go swimming or tanning. Either ones fine with me," she said as she grabbed a plate eating it in record time.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Jenni laughed, "slow down! you'll make yourself sick if you eat it that fast!" she joked. "I was thinking we could maybe have a camp out in the woods tonight since its our last night, I know an excellent place" she finished.

The Ones
"no you cant do that" michael said. "i dont know if its a dream or not but i heard a something say", 'This time tomorrow, youll all be dead' so we have to stay in"

lady_yuna
"Somebody's probably just messing with you," said Devan spooned more soup into her bowl.

The Ones
"no but.." michail tried to explain. " it, it... your probably right. i mean weve been out here 2 days and we havnt seen or heard anything why would it happen now." micheal had a feeling it was real but nevertheless, he flopped back down to his bed snorring peacefully

lady_yuna
Devan put her hands behind her back enjoying the sunlight.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Jenni began too wish she hadn't bought Micheal along, he was the type that never wanted to get into trouble and was a real out cast from the group. Jenni remembered the time where they were going to throw water bombs at the teachers on the last day of school but Micheal had ruined there fun. "Well lets get packing then" said Jenni.

She went outside to collect her bathing suit when she looked into the woods on the other side of the field and saw a huge, dark figure staring at her carrying some sort of a huge knife, Jenni only saw this because the sunlight was refelcting off it.

lady_yuna
"Of course," said Devan as she sat up. Pushing her sunglasses up she strutted over to the tent. Folding her clothes neatly she even put her sleeping bag in a nice little roll.
"Come on. . .," Devan snapped her fingers in Jenni's face as it turned death white. "What's wrong? You can tell me." Her kind face smiled and her blond hair blew in the wind.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Jenni looked at Devan then back at the forest, the figure was gone. "Nothing......" she said. "I'm going for a swim in the lake, wanna join me?" asked Jenni, changing the subject on purpose.

lady_yuna
"Of course but I'll tan," she said as she grabbed her towel.

The Ones
micheal woke up fully at 2PM, he grabbed a plate of sausages and rashers and sat down to eat, he was about to put ketchup on his food when he saw a strange black fingure holding a long knife. he stared at it for a long time as if he went of into a trance he looked back at his plate and all the food was gone, he looked back up to the figure and it was closer than before, he looked at the plate and there were words spryed onto the plate with ketchup which read " im watching you, and youre going to die" Micheal screamed as the saw the black figure jump into the water, swimming toward the camp....

lady_yuna
Devan spread out a towel and lay her head on it. Then she put her sunglasses on the brim of her nose as Jenni got in the water.

The Ones
Micheal ran out of the cabin to see the figure better. it was actually a large tree that fell down, or was the dark figure already in camp. micheal knew that whatever he did, he had to do it with caution

lady_yuna
Devan took out a book and started to read.

The Ones
micheal decided to take a walk, not for lesure, just to see what was going on, when he entered the woods he looked around he turned around and saw a creep with a hockey mask he tried to roll under his arm but the creep got a good swing a cut off his wrist. micheal was on the floor, crippled with pain. he screamed as loud as he could but noone came to his rescue. " theres micheal, off to another one of his pranks" said Devan casually. micheal tried to get away but the creep got another slash at him, this time cutting into his stomach. he was loosing alot of blood he managed to get up and bent down whilst holding his stomach but the creep pulled him back and swung at his neck, micheal heard the air blow and quickly ducked and the machette skimmed his hair the creep threw micheal onto the floor and stabbed his leg, luckily, it missed the bone by an inch so he was still able to walk but not very well. he limped as fast as he could towaard camp to warn them about the danger...

Freddy_vs_Jason
~God the Ones!!!!!!!! thats sucked! Jasons slow and stupid, he couldn't get to your plate that fast, and I doubt he can even spell, I'm sorry to do this but please don't post in this thread again, you've broken the rules by making the story line take a big jump, from now on me, Lady Yuna, ElmstreetFan and slickrick can post in here, we made this one to make it better than the last but you've made it suck again~

Jenni went and out on her bathing suit then ran to the end of the dock. "You don't mind if I practice my cannon balls do you?" she asked Devan.

lady_yuna
"As long as you don't get me wet. You'll ruin my tan," said Devan casually.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Jenni laughed. She ran as fast as she could and jumped into the lake with a gigantic splash that missed Devan by inches.

lady_yuna
"HEY!" Devan cried.

The Ones
mike bandaged his wounds and regrew his wrist. he went through his top draw and found his 100inch knife. he wen't outside and started to walk to the forest he saw the rest of the group and decided once he was done he would kill them too. he had a flashback of the water bombs hitting his face like a crumpet.
he walked into the forest and met a wood elf that said "beware Jason he gathering power from all his terrible sequels here is the sword of sequels formed at Spielberg studios use it carefully with it many props can be broken" mike walked on and met Oscar the talking flying and music playing piano who said "beware the cursed monkey" and with that flew away ninja mike saw Jason who was eating a DVD box set mike stabbed him with a knife and cut off his head with the sword of sequels. the day was won but then a monkey swooped down and ate his big fat head and killed the others then listened to the lost prophets new album

THE END you Jason lovers

The Ones
you story sucks nothing happens
sorry have to go my tan is peeling
god what is the matter with you lot it's a horror movie not a romantic comedy

lady_yuna
HUH? That didn't make any sense.

Freddy_vs_Jason
~Shut up and go away the ones!~

~Where trying to make it like a MOVIE, not a piece of crap that a 3 year old could do better, we'll pretend that the ones never was a character in this, lets continue.~

Jenni was treding on the surface of the lake, still thinking about that figure, it had to be a man, and nothing else. "We better get ready for the camp out tonight." Jenni said.

lady_yuna
"Yeah," said Devan as she took a towl around her shoulders.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Jenni went back inside the cabin and began to pack some over night things, it would be dark in about 2 hours so she needed to be quick. Jenni had a bad feeling deep in the pit of her stomach. But she didn't let it interfer with anything. She went outside and sat down, but she didn't know something was watching her from the forest, something evil...............

The Ones

lady_yuna
Devan chucked her stuff in the backpack in a hurry.

The Ones
SEE YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING THINGS LIKE "OH THE WIND BLEW IN MY HAIR" AND " EWWW DONT GET MY TAN WET" ITS A HORROR MOVIE NOT A ROMANTIC KIDS COMEDY, AND JUST BECAUSE I POST SOMETHING THATS WHAT THE TITLE IMPLYS OR SOMETHING YOU CANT DO BETTER, YOU THROW ME OUT

The Ones
YOU ALL MAKE ME CRY

Freddy_vs_Jason
"Ready? lets go!" Jenni and Devan reached the edge of the woods. "Theres a good place deep in here where we can stay" said Jenni, but something felt un-easy....she felt if though they were being watched. From the other side of the field stood the machete-weilding maniac ready to kill them, they would be his first victims. Jenni and Devan didn't realise that ey carried on deep into the woods

HockeyHorror
The ONes> keep fighting. fight the power big grin

HockeyHorror
~after reading this before...its kinda weak. i kinda agree with The Ones...it feel like a romantic movie with blood sheds~

The Ones
see hockey horror understands, and why did you edit my posts, i didnt say throw me out, or you all make me cry.

lady_yuna
'Well it won't ruin our time," Devan reassured him.

The Ones
HELLO!!!1 HOW CAN YOU STAND THERE IDILY CHATTING WHEN YOU HAVE MADE A ROMANTIC STORY AND CUTTING OUT THE BITS THAT LETS IT BE WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, A HORROR STORY

lady_yuna
What did I ever do to u?

badkittykitty
I seem to edit your post when ever you call someone names.

The Ones
THEY DESERVE IT!!!!

Freddy_vs_Jason
FOR GOODNESS SAKES CRY ME A RIVER!!
mad
mad
mad
mad
mad
QUIT YOUR WHIGNING AND BE A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lady_yuna
Devan packed up and started to load up the tent.

Freddy_vs_Jason
*Why are we packing up?*

lady_yuna
To farther into the woods.

The Ones
yes now its getting somewhere, you took my advice people

Freddy_vs_Jason
Jenni and Devan went deeper and deeper into the woods. They were so deep in that Jenni couldn't see anymore. "Hold on Devan I need my torch." Jenni went into her bag and flipped out her torch. She turned it on a few feet up and head of her. She let out a terrified shreak. Her torch had landed on a huge figure wearing the same hockey mask she had seen in the lake. She dropped her torch and it fell on the ground and switch off.

The Ones
now its getting interesting lamo

lady_yuna
Devan's scream was suspeneded in the air.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Jenni heard the swish of something through the night air. That thing hit her rib sliceing it open. Blood gushed out and Jenni screamed. She heard another swish and dropped to the hard ground as she felt the weapon miss the top of her head by inches. She heard Devan scream a few feet away, then she heard another swish and Devan screamed even louder. Jenni became drousy from loss of blood. She got up and ran off. She couldn't see anything but heard Devans screams and the sound of heavy footprints behind her......and they weren't Devans!

The Ones
see, now am i allowed back in?

Freddy_vs_Jason
.........No........

The Ones
just because i make the story interesting doesnt mean i cant play and it was MY character that was getting hurt, not anyone elses

Freddy_vs_Jason
Jenni could see light up ahead. It was a huge opening for a sewage pipe and it had dim lights all the way along it. Jenni turned around, there was no sight of the psyhcotic goalie, but she knew he was close. Jenni limped at a fast pace along the tunnel, it dug deeper and deeper underground. From behind her a shadow sat along the wall, carrying a weapon of her demise, the figure known as Jason was stalking her, she would be the first to die. But he would wait until the time was just right...........

lady_yuna
Devan was sliced in the arm before he advanced on Jenni. Devan made a make shift bandage and ran half the time she ran anytime.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Jenni walked slowly, leaning against the damp brick-wall. It suddenly hit her that she wasn't just hearing her footsteps, but someone elses. She began to walk faster, and so did the other person. She came to a stair case that seemed to go down for all eternity, it was pitch balck to the bottom. She turned around and saw standing 30 yards behind her the hulking figure of Jason Voorhees, carrying his machete which was dripping with blood. Jenni screamed and ran down the steps 2 at a time, blood still used from her wound but she carried on. And so did Jason.

lady_yuna
Devan ran a safe sistace behind her.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Jenni walked faster and faster, her cut had stopped bleeding now but Jason was still on her tail..........

lady_yuna
Devan trailing never far behind.

Freddy_vs_Jason
~Wow, haven't posted here in awhile, sorry, I kind of forgot and jusr plain ran out of ideas to make it interesting. But lets see if we can ressurect it!~

Jenni ran as she heard the pounding footsteps of death close behind. She heard the scrape of metal on metal as Jason took his machete from his belt.

Garnet
Devan collapsed on the floor and grabbed her side. She was so out of breath!

darthjoey09
first kill: 2 cars go by with 2 families in them singing "she'll be comin' 'round the mountain when she comes", then the old, partly-wooden station wagon in front hits a bump. the father (who has brown hair and eyes and thick glasses and looks like the father from honey i shrunk the kids) gets out to see what they hit. then, a falling axe, a blood-curdling scream, and then silence. the kids go up towards the windshield to see a very defformed face looking (not directly, remember they all get to the camp alive except the first father) at them. Luckily, they duck down before he can see them, and he walks away. when they're sure its safe, they get out of the car and run as fast as they can towards the camp. they knock on the door to see a teenager, about 14 looking at them with a drunken stare. they ask "can we stay for the night? its... um... very cold and we need a place to stay." the guy at the doorway says in a slurred voice "if you want to come in, you gotta sleep in my bed." then a girl pushes him aside and says "sorry, he's had too much po-" she cuts off, "sleep! he's too tired" she says quickly, "come in."

darthjoey09
anyway, now to the current time.
the mom and dad of the other family are making out in a hammock and are then made into shadows on the other wall. then a very large shadow comes and you can see a small hole in the shadow from the machete reflecting some light. then the mom and dad are speared through the back together with a pointy metal stick. then you can see blood dripping from the tip of the spear under the hammock.

darthjoey09
hello? is anyone there?

Preciousdagger
Can I join I have some cool ideas

Big Evil
Untill Jason comes to the city I suppose I'll just introduce my character..

Lucifan.
http://www.zeldax.net/gallery2/albums/album01/wizzrobe.thumb.jpg
Obviously a peversion of the name "Lucifer". Lucifan is a teenage dropout who has meddled in witchcraft and the occult and spends all his time in his room practicing strange rituals. He believes the stories about Jason and is trying to lure him to the city with a map, a crystal, and some scrying incantations, so he can attempt to rebuke him with his talisman.

Jason viene, su amo nuevo le aguarda.
Jason viene, Satan lo ordena.
Translation from Latin:
Jason come, your new master awaits you.
Jason come, Satan commands it.

Preciousdagger
Can we start this over in the roleplay section?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.