Whats the most $ youve spent in an arcade?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Well... I havent been to an arcade in years. But, the most money I spent at an arcade was about $30? LoL, im not a game freak and I will never will be...

MasterWizard
I have spent 0$ at an arcade, and I'm very proud of it.

AbercrombieSora
lol...maybe $50 when I was a kid. It was so entertaining!

WindDancer
Nearly $40 worth of Tokens.

Gambit_DDR
Wow! When I think about it, I spend about $100 a month at Fun Central just on Dance Dance Revolution, Food, and The Grid!

StinkFist462
jus buy the damn game and the beat pad for about 75$ practice up then go spend 5 $ max . and impress everyone

SaTsuJiN
argh... in total? probably a few hundred (for my entire lifetime).... but now that the arcade scene is almost dead, I dont go anymore

TrAnCeDuO
$12 dollars trying to beat this one stupid final fight rip off...

IBTonks

Trinity_Matrix
Hmm...I've been known to spend between $20 and $30 playing DDR...laughing out loud kinda sad, really, but I love to play that game.

total metalhead
I once spent $40 on Time Crisis 2 at an airport when my flight was delayed for 6 hours sleeping

Gambit_DDR
Sure I can buy all four DDR games, but I already have them. Lol The ones in the arcade have more songs though!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.