Pirates of the carrribean 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shopoholic
Wow! i cant believe they are going to bring out another one! It cant be as good as the frst cause that one was incredible! do you think the next one will be as good as the first? I love orlando bloom and johnny depp they are great actors! ( and it helps that they are soooo fit!)
Msg me
Shopoholic x x x

SimoneDepp
oh i hope that the second one so good is as the first one.
i hope so...
you're right. the first one was incredible!! fantastic.
o yeah....johnny is fantastic.!!! orlando too, but he's not my favorite.
johnny does!! aaaah argh

Darinda
I think that We should try to Make A thread with just Facts About POTC2 aUDITIONS.
Hi all it is me Darinda.

Darinda
:[
I got to go my friend Vinny is Peeking over my sholder

Bye

Darinda
ok vinny is gone..um Hi is any one there?:[

Darinda
OK UMM ttfn{TATA FOR NOW}

SimoneDepp
i'm here!!!!!!!!!!

Darinda
hey Simone....Wat is going on with the Auditions do you know?

Darinda
sorry I feel like I am excluding every one else,dose any one else know any thing?

SimoneDepp
eh .... i don't know much

Darinda
Any one else know any thing about them?

SimoneDepp
yup anyone here?stick out tongue

johnny.d girl
meh....i don't no much.........sadly!!!!

TheFreedom
Darinda and SimoneDepp, great job at spamming >_<.
I think the second one will be better, sequels tend to do that for me, I loved Reloaded more than the first matrix, so thats an example.
Some sequels just feel bolder, they'd probably explain the story better, plus there's definetely going to be better action.
Hopefully they put spanish subtitles on THAT dvd.

SimoneDepp
wha??? were ya talking about? sorry...i'm confused...AGAIN!

airangel
closing! there's a zillion threads about POTC 2 and there is an locked thread about auditions at the top.........any needed info is there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.