Days of Our Lives's Salem Stalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Unknown
So who do you think the Salem Stalker is?

I think it's Sami.

RoguePw25
I was revealed in January or February that Marlena Evans was the salem killer. And up to know, we have no clue as to why she's killed all of these people.

The Unknown
No, Marlena's not the killer. And I was wrong, it's not Sami; it just showed the real killer with John while Sami was with Lucas. The killer is blond, but I have no idea who it would be.

RoguePw25
Have you been watching the show lately??? The killer is DEFANITLY Marlena. Last week, she over to Alice's house and told her that she had to kill her. Then the next day, Alice is dead.

It's Marlena. Now the mystery is why she is killing these people?

The Unknown
Have you been watching? The killer has been captured by John and has been taken to the hospital to be revealed. I think it's a Marlena look-a-like

RoguePw25
you mean Hattie?? Nope. Not her. (sorry, i don't know how to do the spoiler thing.)

James E. Riely, the writer for the show specifically said that it was NOT Hattie, or mind control or possesion.

Plus, in the SOD, (Soap Opera Digest) Deidra Hall, the actress who plays Marlens said that "it was not Hattie"
It's something that has never been done on the show.

The Unknown
Celeste said it's not Marlena. And the woman that John captured is Hattie and from the clips, it appears everyone believes that it is Hattie

RoguePw25
But Diedra Hall and them still say that its Marlena. We just don't know why she's done all of this.

Do you remember the week when Alice was killed??? Marlena went to her house, told her that she was going to kill her and suceeded!

The Unknown
It never actually shows Marlena kill Alice. Alice could have just choked on the donut for all we know.

RoguePw25
But what about Marlena saying, and I quote, "Yes Alice. I am the killer." She confessed to both Alice AND John.
Then she told her that she was going to kill her.

The Unknown
People confess for crimes that they didn't do all the time. Just because she said she did, it doesn't mean she actually did it. But I don't know about her telling Alice that she was going to kill her.

RoguePw25
Yeah, that happened a week and a half ago. Marlena came into the house and Alice was sitting in the armchair.
"Marlena, I've been expecting you."
She had the evidence in her hand when Doug died and it said "Marlena" in bloood.

Marlena told her to give it to her but Marlena freaked and ran out of the house. She came back and told Alice, "Now that you know that I"m the killer. I'm afraid that you have to die."

Check the Days website. It gives a recap of this.

Chelsea23
I think it is Marlena too, you can tell its her, by the look in her eyes...I think

The Unknown
I was watching that episode, but right when Marlena got to Alice's house, they stopped the show because of a news story, lol.

RoguePw25
Personally, I think the show is getting confusing. Now Hattie looks exactly like Marlena?? With Samantha, who was Marlena evil twin sister, Marlena has 2 look-alikes running around! They could be triplets.

I think yesterdays episode was a little stupid. John brought in Hattie and in the enire episode, she didn't breath one word saying, "I didn't kill anyone."
Instead, she says nothing and doesn't deny a single thing.

"How could u kill all of those peopl?" Sami asked her.
"I should have killed you too," Hattie replied.

I'm like, ---what???
Then at the very end of the show, Hattie FINALLY says, "I didn't kill nobody. And I can prove it."

Excuse me???????

The Unknown
Yeah, lol. And yesterday was the first Days episode that I've seen that has an actual ending instead of a cliffhanger.

And I don't think that Marlena killed Alice. Notice that Hattie also choked on Alice's donuts and then specifically points out that they are Alice's donuts. I think that something was wrong with some of the donuts and Alice just choked on one.

RoguePw25
I really don't know where this show is giong. Honestly, it's getting confusing. I heard that they won't wrap this story up until the fall.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
It's marlenas twin, Stepheno DeMera made her. THat's the woman that John brought to the hospital as the "killer" I honestly don't think that she or marlena are the killer , i think that it's either sami, or Kate Roberts

RoguePw25
Interesting theory. I just hope they wrap it up soon. I'm trying to figure out why Marlena confessed to John if she didn't do it??

And is anyone else getting sit and tired of Belle and Shawn going on and on about "the lie" I swear, in every episode Shawn says at least 3 times, "Belle, you lied to me!!"
Get over it!

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
i konw, it's like you lied to her, shut up , i mean come on, she didn't kill his grandma, so he should get over it!

RoguePw25
This show gets worst everyday!!!!!!! Pretty soon, I'm going to drop this soap, just like I've dropped GH, AMC, OTL and PASSIONS.

What a rip off??The priest tries to c if Marlena is possesssed?? Are we supposed to feel sympathy for Marlena???

Chelsea23
I still think it is Marlena, she just has that look in her eyes.

The Unknown
Even if Marlena is the killer, she didn't kill Alice.

RoguePw25
I defanity think that its Marlena, but I just don't understand why all of a sudden, it looks like she's innocent????

I read a spoiler that all of the people who died might be coming back. The reason JERK (James E. Riely) the writer of the show as asked back to DAYS is because the show was overbudgeted and if nothing was going to be done, DAYS would be canceled. So what better way than to kill off the leading paid actors in a serial killer storyline and then re-hire them at a lower salary???

That way, it would boost ratings and cut the budget.

shellie
i don't know whats going on . i've watched Days.. for 15 years now & this story line is so confusing . all i can say is , it better make since in the end or they may loose loyal viewers

The Unknown
Someone I know told me that TVGuide said that everything will be explained on like the 22nd or 23rd, or something like that, it it won't disappoint the fans.

RoguePw25
It's the 22nd when the BIG secret is revealed. Did everyone know that all of the dead is coming back??

The Unknown
The 22nd is a saturday.

RoguePw25
The big twist is: Everyone ALIVE!!! They're all on a island. Monday, Marlena comes face to face with Alice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.