What old games do you still play?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
I dont really play the old games any more... but does anyone else?

Lord_Andres
I play all the old ID FPS games

Zephonim
Thief: The Dark Project is still my all time favorite game, and still installed on my computer.

forumcrew
i play star craft every now and then, and i have about every nintendo and super nintendo game on emulators.. quite fun for drinking partys

LeAtHerRFace
Awesome

Cyclops
I dusted off the SNES and played NHL '94, Maximum Carnage and Super Mario World.

Then I dusted off the NES and played Mario 3, Blades of Steel and Double Dragon 2: The Revenge.

§pearhead
If StarCraft is considered old, then hell yes. rock that is one rockin old game.

I also play Super Mario World and All Stars on the SNES occasionally.

forumcrew
yea i guess SC isnt that old, but its awesome.. not many games that are as old as it are still that fun to play...

Lord_Andres
WarcraftII

Viper
Ocassionally I'll play the original Zelda. It's still fun to pick up for 5 or 10 minutes.

ConKeR
Street Fighter 2 and Killer Instinct big grin

DracotheDragon
I play a s h i t l o a d of old games including:

1. DOOM
2. DOOM 2
3. Final DOOM
4. Zelda (1,2, Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, etc.)
5. Super Smash T.V. for SNES
6. Super Metroid (ALL HAIL THIS GAME) for SNES
7. All of the games for the NES
8. Any other old games I can get my hands on!

the legac
i play most of my old SNES games every once in a while. not to mention some really old games on my computer, i just can't even remember they're names.

dragonpisces272
i play those super mario games lol

eleveninches
I still sometimes play old SNES/GBC games on a PC emulator

SumWatTwisted
THe orignal Kirby for super nintendo

ElectricBugaloo
TETRIS!!!

dragonpisces272
tetris is fun if your really bored yes

SpAg
I play the old DuckHunt and Quake,Doom smile

1-winged angel
~hey im trying to make a new rpg about X-men and final fantasy and kingdom hearts all combined into one, but i need some ppl to say they will join it, its in the I WANT TO START A NEW GAME forum here is the link if u cant be bothered looking for it http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...457#post1529457 ok guys plz join it~

speiderman
Sometimes I play Super Marion World on my emulator. Other times I might play Turtles in Time.

speiderman
Oops. I mean Super Mario World.

edwinian
I am going to start to be playing a lot of the older NES classics since they are re-releasing them on GBA in June!!! First one that I am going to buy is The Legend of Zelda

WindDancer
Pac Man
Mortal Kombat
Prince of Persia
Sonic the hedgehog
Ninja Gaiden

speiderman
Mortal kombat. I remember that from back in da day. I mean I used to cheat so badly with Scorpion. I would always fire the harpoon.

supafraud
i play a game that's great fun, you post a TON of useless messages on a forum just so it will allow you to post a URL. Junior member my ass, I will keep posting.

forumcrew
u have 25 posts and u just registered.. ur angry about only being a junior member?

Kaleanae
Nintendo - Castlevania
Super nintendo - Mario Kart

Trinity_Matrix
I still play our old NES...my favorite games are the original Legend of Zelda and Dragon Warrior yes

whitedragon
I still play on
streets of rage 1 & 2
super street fighter
sonic 2
any played the splatter house series for the mega drive, they should remake that game. bunny

eleveninches
Does anybody remember 'Bubble Bobble'

I loved the original version of that game when I was younger.

Ushgarak
Heh, yeah, but you needed a friend to get the proper ending.

Still playing... Lords of Midnight. Still fun to play, except that I could win it with my hands tied behind my back now.

That's from 1985, so how does anyone else do for old games?

eleveninches
I never did get th eproper ending. I only ever got the single player ending sad

Kaleanae
Tetris

Predator 89
Half-life:Opposing foces annd counter strike

Darkseed
Some of the older games are way harder than the games we have just now, you cant beat the old games, i`m playing games on the GBA and they are OLD graffiks even though the GBA is new as how long have those kind sof graffiks for the GBA been around ? exactly a long time.

An idea of what i play, not ever old game i play but some:

All the Playstation Resident Evil`s (the movie sucks donkey c*ck), Tomb Raider`s (every one of them, yes that includes the abysmal #6), Rainbow 6 (N64), Breath Of Fire 1 & 2 for the snes.

Corlindel
I still play it too on my PC sometimes. And I still have the original K7 to play it on my old Spectrum 48K.

Sometimes I take a look at these eighties, early nineties games:

Doomdark's revenge 1985/86 Spectrum 48 K
Jet Set Willy 1984 Spectrum 48 K
Desert Rats 1984 - S 48K
Eye of the Beholder RPG series - Commodore Amiga and PC 1989/90...
Wings of Fury - simulation - Amiga 1989/90...
The Secret of Monkey Island series 1989/90... - Amiga/PC

happy

JONNY
I've played the old Super Mario games and Starcraft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.