Speculation Wanted [spoilers]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Dark Journey, while a really good book, left me with several questions.

1. Did Jacen Solo die? In my oppinion, absolutely not!
2. What became of Raynar Thul? He wasn't even mentioned in DJ...He's probably ok
3. Will Jaina remain Kyp Durron's apprentice? I hope not.
4. Will Tenel Ka remain the Queen of Hapes or will she pursue the path of a jedi?.....I'm going to say she stays with the jedi
5. Will Jaina Solo and Jag Fel fall in love? A possible romance was hinted at.......

Who wants to speculate on the latest Star Wars mysteries...??? smile

LanceWindu
I believe all of that stuff is true. You are good at speculation now aren't you?

JediOasis
1. No way. He's too important to the story that is yet to be told.
2. No idea but not important enough to matter
3. I hope so, at least for a little while
4. I think she will stay put
5. I hope not. Jaina needs to concentrate on being a Jedi for a while and finding her brother.

Julie
Thank you both for your thoughts.

hmmm... jedi oasis and I seem to differ on several points....
Oh well, I guess that's part of life wink

Come on where'd everybody go??????

LanceWindu
I'm here, just trying to figure why they didn't say anything about Raynar in DJ. They could of at least made a point of it that they tracked a coral ship flying erradically and A Jedi might have felt Raynar's presence. But then the ship goes into the Vong type of hyperspace.

Julie
hmmm...I'll try to track down the answer....

LanceWindu
Do you think that there is an answer out there?

Julie
I asked, but she said that she couldn't comment on the future of NJO....no surprise there.

Personally, I believe that Raynar's out there somewhere....safe...not happy but safe.

LanceWindu
Maybe they are keeping him crazy like the last time we saw him.

Julie
huh? confused

LanceWindu
The last time we saw Raynar he was drugged up or somethhing and he was halucinating.

Julie
Oh....ok. All I remember was that he was really upset.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.