Funniest Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyclops
Hands down Conkers Bad Fur Day for the N64

Samas-adian
Yah, Conker's Bad Fur Day easily. I love the part where Conker goes into the barn..and its filled with trailer park trash accented farm equipment. That was classic.

Cyclops
The paint can and the pitchfork? laughing

Or the furnace you pee on? LlaughingL

Maelstrum
there was this old Micheal Jackson game that was the funniest thing i have EVER seen... you went around rescueing children

whitedragon
yep i've played that jacko game too and its sick! what a perv!! crap game!!! but it was funny. i'm sick so i really find games like gta:vice city and manhunt is great for gore! Another game is smackdown here comes the pain, well in multiplayer mode anyway, coz the games crap in 1player mode. bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny

eleveninches
Conkers BFD was Hillarious.
I liked the mad professor in the cut-scenes.
The funiest partrs were the guards who mistook the squirrel for an elephant, and where you had to fight a giant poo.

The movie parodies were great.
The ones I can remember were:
Terminator,
Matrix,
Saving Private Ryan,
Alien,

SiriusBlackRIP
I remember Michael Jackson Moonwaker on SEGA Genesis/Master System.

Funniest games ever are the Monkey Island games.

eleveninches
Wasnt the michael Jackson one the one where he had to go around and find all of the little children??
How ironic laughing out loud

Linkalicious
That game was called Moonwalker and it was made because he has a movie by the same title that came out.

moni_v
DEFINITELY: SPACE CHANNEL 5 SPECIAL EDITION

Ulala, Michael Jackson, and the silliest, funniest - ok, and really quite addictive - game I've ever played.....

Primitive Screwhead #1
Armed & Dangerous - Xbox
Earthworm Jim - Genesis

WindDancer
I heard that game is very hilarious!!! Maybe I'll rent it and play it!!

Primitive Screwhead #1
Two words: Landshark Gun

And the cut scenes are damn funny. You can probably buy the game for under $20 now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.