Best Puzzle Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyclops
So many to choose from. Games like Tetris, and variations of Tetris, and then there is the classic Dr. Mario... Super Bubble Pop for the X-boX.

What do you think? I am still undecided.

Xed
Bubble pop the original was the best.

dragonpisces272
i like tetris although it really annoys me when i can't think of where to drop them when it goes real fast

Raventheonly
Um there is myst the like longest puzzle game ever....

edwinian
Tetris tetris and tetris

oh ok and myst was ok...but it was a little hard for a youngster like me when it first came out...i enjoyed tetris much more

WindDancer
I prefer Myst and Syberia. Good puzzle games.

§pearhead
Can't forget Myst's sequel, Riven; that was pretty good as well.

WindDancer
I haven't play Riven yet Spear. I heard it was extemely challenging. I might check it out after I'm done with Ninja Gaiden.

§pearhead
I'll admit, it's been awhile since I played it. I had it on the first playstation, and it came in 4 or 5 seperate discs, but the graphics are stunning, as is the lighting. If you come across it and like Myst-style play, I definitely recomend it.

WindDancer
Cool! I might get if for PC sometime later. smile

Kaleanae
Shanghai Mahjongg

Raventheonly
Sometimes thats fun but not enough puzzle variations, more like playing a puffed up matching game with solitare.

glenn
tomb raider the last revelation was a good puzzle game. Took me two years to complete

greyboy
not exactly puzzle....but kinda.....Super Bomber Man....AWESOME! seriously, it is...

DracotheDragon
Bust-A-Move!

dragonpisces272
not exactly puzzle but - ico

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.