Kill Bill 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
from comingsoon.net...:

While Kill Bill Vol. 2 doesn't hit theaters until next Friday, writer and director Quentin Tarantino has talked even more about a third film.

"Oh yeah, initially I was thinking this would be my 'Dollars' trilogy. I was going to do a new one every 10 years. But I need at least 15 years before I do this again," he tells Entertainment Weekly.

"The star will be Vernita Green's (Vivica A. Fox's) daughter, Nikki (Ambrosia Kelley)," he adds. "I've already got the whole mythology: Sofie Fatale (Julie Dreyfus) will get all of Bill's money. She'll raise Nikki, who'll take on The Bride."

"Nikki deserves her revenge every bit as much as The Bride deserved hers. I might even shoot a couple of scenes for it now so I can get the actresses while they're this age."

killthesunlight
sounds interesting...

Samas-adian
That goes sound preety cool.

badkittykitty
yeah..very fitting toosmoke

Myth
Isn't there already a thread about this?

The Ones
dunno

badkittykitty
theres one about a prequel...don't think theres one about a sequel.. blink

Myth
You're right, there wasn't a thread about this. But this same thing was already mentioned and thats why I was thinking this. Maybe it was even in the prequel topic.

badkittykitty
I'm not sure...probably was mentioned somewhere in here smile

ElectricBugaloo
it sounds like he's joking

Myth
Whose joking? I wasn't if thats who you are talking about. I am pretty sure that I've read this hear before.

WindDancer
Sounds more like someone is "jumping the gun" way too early for a next KB movie. Reporters always make up stories to get public attention.

Samas-adian
I'm getting sick of hearing what's Terantino's next movie is.....first its Inglorious Bastards, then Vega Brothers, then some horror movie, and then kill bill 3 and or prequel to kill bill..

Cant we just wait until there's evidence until we make conclusions...or this just might be Qt's sick joke so he can hit us with something completly different.

badkittykitty
kill bill2 comes out this week.I am just to excited about the present to think about the future right! ee! big grin

Myth
Samas- Inglorious Bastards really is his next movie though. The others you listed are just ideas.

Samas-adian
I know..but how the hell would i know....everyday in this forum..there's always...."didnt you know, that (insert idea) is his next movie." blah blah blah blah... it gets kinda of confusing haha

killthesunlight
i agree, we're kinda like a sewing circle of gossiping wives. stick out tongue

Myth
"And then do you know what he said? He said that the next QT movie is going to be a horror movie. Oh, my, god. (high pitch scream) AAAAAHHHHH!!!"

Samas-adian
yes...a sewing cirlce hahaha great.

Punker69
KILL BILL 3 WOULD BE AWESOME!

Fire
let's wait and see till this actualy comes out

I Love Sirius
Okay does anyone know this answer? The Bride told Sofie that she would ask her questions, and everytime she didn't give an answer, she would cut something off. Something that she will miss. Then at the end, you can see her talking to Bill. Does anyone know if the Bride cut something else off? (Other than her arm of course) And if so, how can she train Nikki Green herself if she is mutilated? I'm just wondering about all this..........

Aerosin
here is my idea....maybe quentin said sophie because he didn't wanna give away the ending of vol.2..... elle doesn't die, i bet she would get the money instead, especially because daryl hannah is a bigger name.......btw, thats dumb, NO SEQUELS...NO PREQUELS....QT cant do that, he'll just ruin the whole series

Elektra_lover
Well I agree this movie would be great if Elle trained Nikki. But it will be unbelivably grerat if Yuki (GoGo's sister wh owas cut from 1+2) were in it. Not only would Nikki want revange so will Yuki.

Lord Soth
An armless Sophie, a blind Elle, and Yuki would be her mentors! That would be so great big grin

Yomammy
I'd say "leave it be QT!" I like vol1 and vol2. Don't try to play a hand you don't have. Personally, I love RD, PF, JB and KB1&2. I'd rather see him pick up another new project than to try and continue this one.

JM2CW

Red Superfly
Actually that whole Kill Bill 3 idea sounded really STUPID, but when reading the post I couldn't help but think it could be a great addition.

Couldn't call it Kill Bill though.

Not only that but you'd have the daughter of The Bride wanting her revenge if Vivs daughter kills Uma. So The Brides daughter will kill Vivs daughter.

Then, the room-mate of Viv's daughter will get angry at Umas daughter and she kills her.

Then, the postman of Umas daughter gets angry with Vivs daughters room-mate and kills her.

Then Viv's daughters room-mates uncle gets angry with Umas daughters postman and kills him.

Repeat the process until the whole world is at it and we all die.

abnicirici
I think it will be great, if after Nikki kills the bride, then the bride's daughter B.B. will fight Nikki, too!

Elektra_lover
yes that is how their could be 2 new movies

cd_rek
Don't know of any of you heard about this.

Tarantino's Animated Prequel to Kill Bill

Quentin Tarantino is planning to write and produce an anime feature film, which will serve as a prequel to his two Kill Bill films. Production IG is expected to create the film, which will be done in the same style as the animated segments in Kill Bill I (see "Production IG Adds Anime to Kill Bill"wink. The prequel will provide Bill's backstory by explaining how he became such a ruthless killer. Tarantino will write and produce (but not direct) the anime prequel.

Tarantino's participation in the project is certain to expose anime to new audiences (just as the Animatrix and the anime sequences in Kill Bill have done), and it demonstrates once again that anime is increasingly a force to be reckoned with and a major influence on today's pop culture.

sarahvma
The only prequel or sequel to a Tarantino movie I want to see is the suggested Vega Brothers - the Kill Bill story has been told. She got her "bloody satisfaction". There are only a handful of small, unimportant questions left.

SlickRick69
They could make one called Spawn of Kill Bill... or Kill Spawn of Bill or Daughters of Kill Bill... or, to keep with QT's thoughts about creating his 'Dollars' trilogy, he could call it 'Fistful of Daughters' or 'For a Few Daughters... More' as reference to the fact that it would be all about the daughters getting their revenge on the daughter...

eek! laughing embarrasment confused

Wolfie
If QT thinks he can make a good Kill Bill 3, he should trust his instincts. Shouldn't call it Kill Bill 3 though. I kinda like abnicirici's idea of Nikki killing the Bride and BB goes to kill Nikki.

sarahvma
Yeah... he's also been saying he's going to do the Vega Brothers for about 5 years or so now... I'll believe it when I have my ticket in my hand.

Lan©eWindu
It'll take too long til we get to see it though...sad

Slytherin Girl
...that's true

I've read it on Kill Bill's Magazine last year.
The lil' Nikki will take revenge ^^ and it seems to be
it will be a great film too... c'mon, is Tarantino smokin'

xeous
Terrible idea.

I'm one of the biggest KB fans there is but, I won't watch this.

As a previous poster said, it could be a never ending amount of revenge movies. Worthless.

Spiderdrew8
THE SUMMER'S HUGE BLOCKBUSTER
KILL BILL: VOLUME III

I KILLED BILL, WHAT'S NEXT?

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Imperial_Samura
I think it could be good, maybe even make a statement about how flawed revenge can be. Although I think it would be interesting if they had Bill's and The Brides daughter play an unexpected part (who knows, maybe she might be seeking revenge, after all, Kiddo did kill her dad)....

dubefan
who started this post???? kil bill 3????? why why why the movie ended with uma thurman and her child, vengence was achieved and her crying shows the duality of man she got her vengence but at what price??????? so ya no number 3 what would it be about?????ok maybe vernita greens kid getting vengence but thats just stupid cus umas caracter would be using a walker so no acrobatic fight scenes for her

Myth
Originally posted by Spiderdrew8
THE SUMMER'S HUGE BLOCKBUSTER
KILL BILL: VOLUME III

I KILLED BILL, WHAT'S NEXT?

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Kill Bride?

Kill Beatrix?

Or maybe just continue it. Kill Bill: Again.

dubefan
how can you kill someone again? what i bill gonna pull a weekend at bernies and be walked around on strings??????? so i think it would absolutely ruin the franchise, quentin if you can hear dont make kill bill 3 please god

Myth
My post was sarcasm.

dubefan
so was mine

IceWithin
I hope it comes out soon

dubefan
you hope what comes out soon? kill bill 3?

DarthLazious
a Third Kill Bill sounds very interesting and I must admit I would wanna go see it.

dubefan
of course everyone will go se it but i think it will just completely slap the other 2 movies in the face

A Fantįstica
Hello!! There's no KILL BILL 3!!!! Awake up guys, Quentin never did that and never will!! Kill Bill is just one movie with 2 vol.!

dubefan
thank you that is perfect

b-dan
Originally posted by The Ones
from comingsoon.net...:

While Kill Bill Vol. 2 doesn't hit theaters until next Friday, writer and director Quentin Tarantino has talked even more about a third film.

"Oh yeah, initially I was thinking this would be my 'Dollars' trilogy. I was going to do a new one every 10 years. But I need at least 15 years before I do this again," he tells Entertainment Weekly.

"The star will be Vernita Green's (Vivica A. Fox's) daughter, Nikki (Ambrosia Kelley)," he adds. "I've already got the whole mythology: Sofie Fatale (Julie Dreyfus) will get all of Bill's money. She'll raise Nikki, who'll take on The Bride."

"Nikki deserves her revenge every bit as much as The Bride deserved hers. I might even shoot a couple of scenes for it now so I can get the actresses while they're this age." why will there be a third film bill is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Nevermind
The idea of the movie itself sound very good, but it shouldn't be made as part of the Kill Bill saga.

Imperial_Samura
Wait, why would Sofie end up raising Nikki? What would have happened to her father?

JohnnyBloom
yeah - i agree with dubefan - if they make a third one (and i know they're not, im just saying if the did) it's completely wreck the other two!!

GreenFist
Well Let's see if he did make another movie Sofie would be to old to teach Nikki anything.Sofie can't send Nikki to Pai Mei because he is dead.
If Nikki did kill Beatrix that would mean that Beatrix daugter{BB} would go after Nikki and it would go back and forth.

Superfly4000
i heard something about a cartoon series all about bill before he died. that would be an interesting back story...

GreenFist
the whole movie would be cartoon what i would like to see is what were they doing before they died what were some of their missions how did Bill find these people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.