The movie sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tsukasa
one word STUPID!!!! this movie really sucks..and how ppl say that if a devil worshiper sees the passion of christ they will be "changed" me and 4 of my friends went to go see it and 3 of them r devil worshipers the other one is like me in between. after the movie we all agreed it sucked and we wanted our money back mad eventully we got it back and i asked if any of them were "changed" and they were like no and the 3 the were devil worshipers said they were happy that they were devil worshipers and me and the other friend that were in between were like our love for god and christ were very low and after the movie it went lower so A dont waste your time on this movie and B dont waste your money on this movie...

P.S. after the movie i desided to be a devil worshiper!!! Yay 666 evil face

plz reply

Cinemaddiction
"Satan Worshippers", I guess your friends listen to Judas Priest and Iron Maiden as well? How 80's can you get?

Anywho, we're all entitled to our opinions, and with that said, there's a couple of "Passion" threads in both this section, as well as movie reviews.

Punker69
Hes a newbie cinema he probaly just opened a thread without checking for other passions thread or knowing what he was doing.

And about you being satan worshippers it your free will to go to hell.the movie was good and even tho it didnt change you it changed many people.

badkittykitty
duplicate thread/religious talk

closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.