Bane and Batman vs Venom and Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
I think, Bane and Venom would both kill each other. Then, Batman would destroy Spiderman. Thats my opinion.... whats yours?

VENOMfan
I pretty much agree, Bane and Venom as differnt as there are seem to be evenly matched. the outcome would depend on who wins out of spidey and bats

sandman26
which means spidey and venom but i think venom would beat bane he's a power house but what people don't realize is that he's just as fast as spidey

LeAtHerRFace
Really?.. Cool.

Viper
Don't know much about Bane, so I'm going with Spidey and Venom.

VENOMfan
you didnt know that? here is a basic list of venom's abilities

Spider stregnth 11 ton range
Spider sense about 30x to 35x faster reaction speed((not as good as spideys))
change costume to appear as anyone he can imagine((camo))
small and medium round gun fire dosent peirce suit.
very high agility and speed, rivaling spider-mans.
both Venom and spidey have shown a minute healing factor
((why they dont die from severe wounds, not a real "healing factor"wink)

weakness
Sonics((very servere))
fire((severe))
Idiot

LeAtHerRFace
Interesting.. Thanks

Eidolon
What is Banes abilities and weaknesses first?

Linkalicious
banes weakness is his dependencey on his super syrum...err...sirum...aww hell i don't know how to spell it. Spidey and Venom rape Bane and Bats.

kal-el
Spidey and venom wouldnt rape anyone coz venom would rape everyone including spidey on his own coz he's nuttier than a............................nutbar!

VENOMfan
lol thats true

Gregory
I'm not sure that it's a fair fight; Bane never struck me as all that impresssive (yes; I know he beat Batman; but Batman was extremely sick even before the Arkham breakout, and by the time Bane attacked him he was almost too weak to stand, what with not having slept in days).

And its serum, but Bane has since broken his dependancy, I believe.

kal-el
Yeah he went to Serumholics annonymous. I don't think its fair fight coz bane is just a big guy on super-steroids, just a really strong guy, not superstrong, and spidey and venom lift 11tonnes each!Thats...........1,2,3,4,5,6..f*ck it, its ALOT of tonnage! Bane aint as strong as either of em!

Eidolon
Okay from what I now know about Bane I'd have to say Venom would murder him. Spidy vs Bats would be pertty even, but when Venom joins in after kicking Banes butt Bats will be finished.

I wonder how a Bane and Venom vs Spidy and Bats would go?

kal-el
badguys win that one.good guys will win rematch and the rubber match!

Ironman 66
venom would friggin kill bane idiots

LeAtHerRFace
Bane rocks

SUPERMANDAMAN
Venom first off would destroy Bane i mean he is like 10 times stronger than him and second he is load faster and has a wider array of powers. With Batman and Spiderman, Spiderman would destroy Batman cause Spidermans speed and stregth would be able to handle anything Batman could throw at him.

bardock
man where have you been? welcome back

SUPERMANDAMAN
The comic book strore loading up. By the way has anyone else read Venom Carnage yet?

Mane
serum wink

LeAtHerRFace
Nah, havent read it.

But Bane rocks!

Mane
Venom's too strong for Bane. Kraven the Hunter is the best match in strength, skill, and they both depend on serums and potions for strength.

moshtitan
Spidey and Venom take this one.

§nakehead
Its dumb to think that batman would ever join up with the likes of bane.

LeAtHerRFace
The "likes" Bane is frickn bad @$$

Shadow_King
i say venom and spider man.

LeAtHerRFace
Venom and Bane would f*ck eachother up.

Shadow_King
what the hell you talking about. venom would be the one f*ucking up Bane.

shankedavenger
venom 's symbiote transforms into an axe and kills bane, batman uses technology to defeat venom, and spiderman and batman would be a tie...maybe......unless alfred saves the day.

Kontraz
shank.... no.... bad shank... bad... think before posting....

batman MIGHT be able to hurt venom with technology, but i doubt he could keep him down for more than a few seconds. Now.... spider-man vs batman, a TIE?!?!? Umm.... what could bats even do? Spider-man has him beat in pretty much every aspect of a fight!

shankedavenger
ok yea in a one on one fight to the death.....spiderman wrecks up batman, no questions. But lets say batman is able to knock out spidey, using a weapon or even running him running into w/ the batmobile
*life if spidey is drugged by batman w/ some kind of parilyzing potion, spiderman is really intelligent, but I odnt see why batman couldnt figure out a way to stop him if not at least slow him down

and i have a question, are battles like close combat ufc style or comic stories that if they happened post what we think?

Swanky-Tuna
I don't think batman carries around a paralyzing potion in his standard equipment.

pr1983
spidey and venom, bane wouldnt last against venom and as much as i hate to say it spidey can beat bats

crazyspinz
ok, here i go

venom and spidey see bats and bane, batman finds out venoms weakness wile venom bites of banes head, bats finds weakness shortly before getting hit in the head with a 10 ton punch by spidey, both venom and spidy go there sperate ways to take naps

crazyspinz
separate

Swanky-Tuna
Is batman going to ask for a sample of the symbiote so he can go run some tests at his lab?

ayjay
pisdey and venom easy....cos we all know that batman HAS to have his prep time...or else he's pretty much useless....BUT...batman would probably figure out the sound thing for venom....so venom's screaming in agony....then spidey shnap kicks bats in da face knockinghim out...thus halting the sound thingy....and both go after bane...and kick is serum-filled-ass ...then bats wakes up and venom and spidey smash him before he can do ne thing.....the end

linestar
Are you ****ing retarded? You actually think either batman OR bane, even on venom, could EVER stand a CHANCE against spiderman or venom? REALLY? Your so ****ing dense dude. Spiderman and venom don't even need to try here. They would just one-shot kill both of them. LOL mismatch.

Inhuman
Originally posted by linestar
Are you ****ing retarded? You actually think either batman OR bane, even on venom, could EVER stand a CHANCE against spiderman or venom? REALLY? Your so ****ing dense dude. Spiderman and venom don't even need to try here. They would just one-shot kill both of them. LOL mismatch.

This is an ancient thread. You think these posters will see this. Most are probably deceased now.

Silent Master
Originally posted by linestar

You do know that this thread is from 2004, right?

leonidas
lol yeah, not the best thread ever. bats and bane vs venom would barely be a discussion.... 2004? this must have been among the first threads. wonder what the first one ever started was?

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Inhuman
This is an ancient thread. You think these posters will see this. Most are probably deceased now.

laughing out loud

Stoic

Not -Pr- he's Immortal. stick out tongue

pym-ftw
Holy mismatched thread,

Bane & Batman have Venom's permission to die.

Odekahn
This is embarrassing lol.

iceman24567
This is an ancient thread. You think these posters will see this. Most are probably deceased now. laughing

quanchi112
Spider-Man and Venom stomp.

pym-ftw
To be fair Bat & Bane would have lost in '04 aswell

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
lol yeah, not the best thread ever. bats and bane vs venom would barely be a discussion.... 2004? this must have been among the first threads. wonder what the first one ever started was?
Behold

Hulk vs Juggernaut

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by pym-ftw
To be fair Bat & Bane would have lost in '04 aswell

Lol this is such spite it's funny how people actually thought back when this thread was made that this was an even matchup and that bane beats venom

SamZED
Back then people werent handicapped with things like PIS/CIS/forum rules. They used to vote for whoever they feel should win in a comic. And in a comic there's no reason why the goddamn Batman would lose to a bunch of C-listers and losers like Scorpion or Speed Demon. That kind of thing...

leonidas
Originally posted by abhilegend
Behold

Hulk vs Juggernaut

03?? i thought the vs forum went online in 04... damn, lol is that really the first thread? it would be an appropriate one.

Silent Master
Originally posted by leonidas
03?? i thought the vs forum went online in 04... damn, lol is that really the first thread? it would be an appropriate one.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=15217&pagenumber=1

Oct 18th 2003

brownqk
This is spite against Bane and Batman as either of the spiders could solo.....

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Silent Master

Oct 18th 2003

It does have gems such as:

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
juggernaut, i would f^ck with the army navy and air force and kill the president etc, then go to sleep right in front of them

leonidas

Oct 18th 2003

i thought there was a way to find page one, but it's not at the bottom of the page. out of curiosity, how'd you find that page?

Silent Master
I just went to the last page, clicked on SuperNova's profile and checked his posting history for the first post he made in this forum. I checked a few other username's, but this is the oldest topic I found.

leonidas
I just went to the last page, clicked on SuperNova's profile and checked his posting history for the first post he made in this forum. I checked a few other username's, but this is the oldest topic I found.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.