Venom vs. Puma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Now the reason why i wrote this thread is because i really like these two guys a lot, but i don't really know that much about them. i was interested to see what you guys think. Among spiderman's villains i think these 2 come closest to his powers.

personally i like puma more. coz i think he's more of a badass and basically coz i like cats more than alien spiders. Anyway, so who do you think would win?

SuperNova
FrothByte... You must know ABSOLUTELY nothing about Venom.
First of all, Venom isnt an alien spider, hes a black symbiote, he just copied spiderman's powers when he took over peter parker for a brief few days.
First of all, Puma has one power, and only one, He has the ability to tap into universal energies from other dimensions, even worlds, I have lots of his comics, I have over 300 comics in my basement, Anyways, He beat Beyonder easily using his energy tapper, But it is unknown if he will ever be able to do that again.
Puma has no special Endurance or toughness abilities, all he can really do is biting, clawing, and he knows some basic street fighting, he was never very good, he ranked in with catwoman and black panther.
Venom, on the other hand, has a whole verage of super powers at his disposal, Unlike puma, he can lift virtually 11 metric tons!
Venom can lift 11 tons, He has a super webbing ability, it can hold almost 210 pounds per square inch! He can morph parts of his body into weapons, and he knows expert street fighting, expert martial arts, and he is a expert at fury attacks. He can send tendrils off his body to supphocate or shield other people, he can also regenrate at super fast speeds. So, To sum it up, He can lift 11 tons, has super webbing, is very agile, hs super toughness, has super regeneration, he can climb walls, he can change his costume to blend in with the environment, he can morph parts of his body into weapons, AND to top it all off, Venom has a super spider-sense, better than spider-man himself, as he can shut spider-mans off!
Puma was never intended to be that great of a character, his series is discontinued, and will never be turned back on. All in all...
Venom wins.
Want proof? Ill play out a battle scene, if ya want.

wolverine8888
what the hell is puma I dotn rmeber reading abotu him

wolverine8888
dont rember reading about him

SuperNova
Wolverine, Im glad you dont know who puma is. Hes a very very old superhero. Hes very very old, and he was discontinued long long ago! I highly doubt many have actually heard of him, I own almost all his comics however, very few were issued!
Wolverine8888... Why does your title say Senior member... When you made your account this month?

wolverine8888
I quess they like me. I am tellign real facts I just sound bad cuz of typign broblem

Spider-Dan
Typing is the least of your "problems", Wolveridiot888. Next time you post something, have your mommy proof read it first.

wolverine8888
spider-dan at least I dont think spiderman can only lift 10 tons that as weak as beast. oh also ****ing bite me

Gregory
1) Venom would win.
2) wolverine888 is a senior member based on his post count.
3) This thread went nasty impressively fast, even for a versus thread.

kal-el
pumas name = thomas fireheart?

Jason420
^yes

Jason420
The Puma's senses are as acute and probably better than wolverine's and hes stronger and faster than Spider-man so if Spidey could beat Venom Then Puma could wipe the floor with Venom so I choose Puma

SuperNova
Jason, Your dumb, Because puma isnt strong.

SuperNova
Ok, I had to stop that post early, but puma is EXTREMELY ill expereinced, and he can lift one ton more than wolverine, 5 tons.
He has super senses, thats how he beat Beyonder, by focusing and gaining control of another dimension, I know alot about him as I own his comics. And I know for a fact that hes nowhere near stronger than spiderman!
He has no powers but the power to channel other dimensional vortex's. Jason... You say "The Puma's senses are as acute and probably better than wolverine's " You say PROBABLY Dont state things you dont know! Probably better than wolverines... PROBABLY... jesus... There are no probably's in arguements!
And as for a matter of fact, you said "So if spidey could beat venom"
INFO CHECK YOU DUMBASS, SPIDEY CANT BEAT VENOM! Spidey is lucky if he can ecscape with his brains after an encounter with Venom! Venom beats the shit out of Spidey at almost every encounter!
I dont like people like Jason... Dude you dont know jack shit what ur talkin about!

FrothByte
Ok here are some facts i collected from marvel directory about puma:

puma is in the 12 ton class strength level
http://www.marveldirectory.com/strengthlevels/12.htm

venom is only in the 10 ton class strength level
http://www.marveldirectory.com/strengthlevels/10.htm

puma is also trained in the martial arts by the ninja master Master Muramoto
http://marvelbook.topcities.com/framepage.htm

supernova, i recognize the fact that you know a lot more facts about venom than me, but i don't think you really researched about puma because you underestimate him so. spiderman has never really beaten puma, thats why i think he could beat venom. i know venom isn't an alien spider, that was a joke. puma is a better hand to hand fighter than venom, that much im certain of.

FrothByte
could you show me of hard evidence that puma could only lift 5 tons? i gave you evidence that he could lift 12... whereas spiderman and venom are only in the 10 ton class level. which makes puma stronger than both, correct? i also provided evidence that puma was rigorously trained in the martial art of ninjutsu, so don't tell me he's not an accomplished hand to hand fighter. puma's senses are also considered as equal to spiderman's.

FrothByte
oh and here's another link that states that puma is stronger than spiderman and has a genius level iq

http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/puma.html

NOw, get your damn facts straight!!!!

wolverine8888
puma look like that dude wolverien killed. and then wolverien stole his suit are they the same person

FrothByte
i don't think wolverine and puma ever met. im not that knowledgeable about the puma's comics tho. ask supernova.

wolverine8888
supernova do u know if they ever met

Jason420
Originally posted by SuperNova
Jason, Your dumb, Because puma isnt strong. [/QUOTE

Puma is strong

Jason420
***** I do know what im talkin about he can beat venom only because hes quicker and smarter than venom get yo facts straight next your gona tell me green goblin isnt green laughing what a dumbass

Jason420
thank you froth byte about damn time someone shut his ass up he is such a dumbass Hey supernova you might know more about venom than me but I know more about Spidey and Puma and all his villians (except Venom you know more than me) but until you know somethin dont say... edit

muffin man
venom pumas just a dude

who?-kid
Puma was a very dangerous Spider-Man villain, and he's absolutely a good match for Venom. The outcome of this fight really depends entirely on the writer.

lightaxe
whyd you revive this thread. But puma should beat venom.

Fieldy69
lol that supernova guy comes in here talkin loike he knowseverything about puma
now he quit posting on this because frothbyte showed him hes wrong
good job frothbyte

Paola
he stopped posting 'cause he was banned erm

DarkCrawler
Wolverine8888 is right. Puma and Wolverine met in story called "Bloodsport". But Wolverine won only because the electric gage that was around them. Wolverine was drugged in that fight, though.

K3VIL
Wolverine lifting 4tons?Puma 5 tons?ROTFL.That's fun.
Anyway in Bloodsport, Puma wipe the floor with Wolverine, he a great villain but not much used.And Venom's "spider-sense" isn't superior to that of Spider-Man, and his reflexes and agility aren't on the level of Spider-Man.Anyway Tomhas Fireheart take this.

psycho gundam
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.