The Worst News

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyLove19
Well, Ladies and Gents I guess we are gonna hve to wait another year to see POTC 2. On IMBD it says 2006 on the top, I am so depressed Im going to be so old when it comes out (21), I think thats too long to wait for a sequel but thats me...i thinks its wrong I HEARD FROM JERRY BRUCKHEIMER IN AN INTERVIEW THAT HE WANTS IT OUT JULY 2005, I am confused o well we'll know for sure when we see a trailer for it on the T.V.

Orli'sElf7
2006?!?!??!?! AH...Wha....UGH!!! 2006!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

enya
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Orli'sElf7
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH : ( too long!!! TOO long!!! Y the delay?!?!?!

JessieSparrow
figure if it comes up earlier they might screw it up give them more time to think of the perfect sequal

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah I already new that but I agree with Jessie Dont want them to stuff it and the 3rd 1 comes out a cople months later so it wont b to bad

JacksBabe777
Yea. and i thought, THOUGHT i heard somewhere that Disney had money problems or something. And anyways thats, like FILM 2006 or something. it's 2006 something else. It means October 2005 to September 2006. So it might come out in October or november.
And then 2007 something means October 2006 to September 2007. So i don't think it'll be out in 2006. There was a big fight about this a while ago and then i saw that at the disney site. So i felt better but now i'm sharing with all of you the GOOD news.

SimoneDepp
yep...

JohnnyLove19
Ok, I can handle October 2005, OF COURSE WHAT WAS I THINKING OF COURSE OCTOBER JUST FOR MY BIRTHDAY, I KNEW JOHNNY AND I WERE COSMICLY CONNECTED, HE PULLED THROUGH FOR ME, just joking!!!!!!!!! Im not that crazy, anyway i thought that 3 years was too long for a sequel, remember Bad Boys 2 ya good film but Will Smith and Martin Lawrence lost their chemistry, they weren't as funny together like they were in the first 1, i think 2005 is enough time to get a good sequel without any of the actors losing their chemistry...I can't wait!

JacksBabe777
Yea. i read somewhere that Johnny Depp (just for a joke) chased around a cook at a Hotel or something with a sword and he done all these moves from Pirates and everything so i think he'll still be the same ol' Jack! And i think 2 years is just enough time. Anyone whos a fan but not a BIG fan and don't even know that there will be a sequel they'll still remember what the first one was about so it'll all be ok.. I hope! Probably will be!

JohnnyLove19
I read the dame article all I thought was 'o no not another armidillo incident' but 2 years is plenty

JacksBabe777
lol. This has nuthing to do with what WE'RE talking about but go to the Auditions thread at the top of the Forums page and read what i wrote there... it's on the last page and i THINK it's the last post I posted. one of them. it's REALLY long. for anyone who wants to know about auditions!

SimoneDepp
2006??
oh my godbig grin
in 2006 i am 16 years old...
ow now....say it, say it's a joke!!

ArrghPirateGirl
So will I but all well

airangel429
That's WAY too long...boo! sad

SimoneDepp
i can't wait sooo long!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Niether can I but at least there is going 2 be a 2&3

tassie
2006???!!

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies*

*cries*

no i can't wait..... i have the least patience in the world!

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL So do I but Ill go crazy b4 then so I will b locked up and wont b able 2 c it at all NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOL

tassie
LOL, while you're locked up, i'll tell ye how it was stick out tongue

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL Thanx

Miss_bishie
...didnt someone say this already?

SimoneDepp
hm....wow whats going here?

ArrghPirateGirl
Err I forgot what we where talking bout Um Who was i thanking

SimoneDepp
ah.....confused

ArrghPirateGirl
All well lets start talkin bout somthin people

JohnnyLove19
Well I went to the Jerry Bruckheimer website and it said that they are working hard on the script but there are no auditions being held as of this moment...

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
4 words 4 all you....

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
NONONO!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Sry bout tha...

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
NOT 2006!

Miya Sparrow
there just being really mean they seem to think its funny to keep us waiting like this well we will be the ones laughing when we storm the place (where ever it is) whos with me mwhahahahahahaha i'm just really upset mad devil pirate What the f**k? wacko evil face miffed

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
like the plan but seriously guys, WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING WE SIMPLY MUST DO SOMETHING ANYTHING!Anyone have access to any person who works with POTC ppl or whtever, we must stop them before its literally too late!((((((((Heroic music)))))))))

SimoneDepp
yes shes right, but i dunno what youre mean peaches...stick out tongue

ArrghPirateGirl
There used 2 b a grl who posted who's parents knew the writters but i dont think she comes on anymore

Unholy_Cheese
Damnsad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.