Do u know of Samantha Halloway(Snape's girlfriend)? Click on this page...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

princess_rinoa1
Samantha Halloway is... Snape's only girl in his heart. She is the reason why Snape has a very secretive personality.. You should have known their history....

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
who the hell is that girl!?

tassie
blink What the f**k? by any chance, is your name Samantha Halloway?

princess_rinoa1
Yeah Samantha Halloway, as I said is Snape's girlfriend.. There is a history between them.. Well, Samantha is a Ravenclaw.. she kill herself and died in Hogwarts because her parents were killed by Voldemort.. So intriguing, is it? It is a fan fiction written by a fan of Harry Potter, and is praise by the author, JK Rowling herself...

shanie623
LOL!!! That picture is not exactly "Samantha Halloway"!!! HAHAHAHA!!! That's a picture of an actress in Asia (Philippines to be exact, as I'm guessing because your profile says you're from the P.I.)

LMAO. Dude, it's just a fanfiction!! How can there be a picture of her if she's just a made-up character in a fanfic? HAHAHAHA!

Anyways, I never heard of "Samantha Halloway," the author, or the fanfic itself. Was it really praised by JKR? Or are you just saying that? LMAO. Please show us this so-called "praise." Oh and the fanfic's website too if you don't mind. I want to scan through it, sounds interesting...

celestial_moon
fanf fiction isn't real...it's written by fans, not the author. even if it is praised, it doesn't mean jkr will use it in her writing...it could be possible tho.

princess_rinoa1
Who says that pic is Samantha..? Samantha is only a fanfic character.. Though fanfic, interesting isn't it? The fan who wrote about Samantha has a permission from JKR. What's bad about that?

princess_rinoa1
Okay, if you don't want to hear about Samantha... Then don't... I was only sharing what I have research about Harry Potter... And another, the story, I mean "LOVE STORY" of Samantha and Snape was very wonderful. It is really connected to the real story of Harry Potter... well, I just love it.. that's why I'm sharing it to other Potter fans..

tassie
do you know where we can find the fanfic?

Razul
And what is it called this fanfiction? I would like to have a look at it...
(EDIT)
Now look tassie why do you write at the same time, same thing as me....?

celestial_moon
yah i wanna read it

tassie
lol Razul

Razul's one complete Slytherin idiot

^^were you planning on writting that same thing at the same time? smile

stick out tongue

danis4ever
That's Nadine of Startstruck! That cannot be possibly Samantha...

celestial_moon
who? what? HUH?

tassie
^^ i agree with celestial_moon blink

Kitoky
*rolls on floor laughing*

rolling on floor laughing

Omg

laughing

That is the funniest

laughing out loud

thing...

Next to Feanor's comics that is *cough*

but still

laughing

tassie
^^ well if it amuses someone blink

celestial_moon
i guess this proves i'm stupid

princess_rinoa1
If you like to read about that fanfic.. Research "THE LOVE THAT SHATTERED A MAN". Then, you'll find out how miserable Snape's love story was....

danis4ever
My! You are really crazy about this fanfic thing!

That is Nadine! Got me guys?! That's Nadine of Starstruck Show, where they challenged actor/actress wannabees and turn them into a star. I don't like it anyway.

Everything is possible if you got nerve ~Ginny Weasley

--------Something Wicked this Way Comes--------

celestial_moon
...sounds stupid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.