"The Nightwalkers" fanfic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey

sarahsays
Cool. It's a bit weird to think of Nora and Maxine together (I thought they liked each other's brothers but hey) but this is a really good start. Post more? smile

chilled monkey
Thank you very much. I'm glad you like it.

The reason I haven't updated for some time is that I (foolishly) tried to do two stories at once and ended up going with my other one. However I plan on posting more soon.

chilled monkey

chilled monkey
I am really, really sorry for taking so much time to update. I know it's frustrating.

I have a lot of assignments due in, and not much time. When I've finished some of them, I'll try to get back to this.

Hydrokronic
Im liking the sounds of this story, good job dude.

chilled monkey

chilled monkey

sarahsays
Oh wow. I didn't know you added more chapters (havent been on here in aaages). If the people infected can go around in sunlight then I guess the girls are pretty screwed :/ Can't wait to read more!

chilled monkey
Thank you very much! I apologise for the long delays between updates, but I will post more.

Have you read the book that this is based on?

chilled monkey

chilled monkey

chilled monkey

sarahsays
I've started writing again, and remebered this website and your story.

Yes, I have read The Night Walkers. It's one of my favourite horror stories.

Have you read any other of Otto Coontz's books? I havent been able to get any here in the UK.

I don't know if you're still on here, or still writing this story but I think it's cool you did. I didn't think this book had fans.

Well, see ya!

sarah

chilled monkey
sarah, thank you very much for replying. I know exactly what you mean. "The Nightwalkers" is a great book. I think that someone ought to make a film of it. That would be really good.

I haven't read any of Otto Coontz's other books. I'll have to keep an eye open for them.

I apologise again for being so slow to update. I do intend to get back to it, hopefully before long.

Thanks again.

sarahsays
Interesting how Maxine remebered the kids infecting the homeless man Derek, and how he had planned and waited for years gathering a sort of army. I always thought when infected people wouldn't be all 'there' if you know what I mean, but he seems intelligent.

Uh oh, I hope the girls arm themselves with something more than sun tan lotion if they go to the beach! Haha.

If you update that'd be great, though I know it's hard getting back into the mood once you've left a story. Anyway it's been great so far.

See ya around!

sarah

chilled monkey

chilled monkey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.