The Passion or TMC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
?

WindDancer
Jesus Christ vs. LeatherFace? messed

Punker69
lol

this thread is to deal with the argument between backfire and omegaman.

The Force
punker.... laughing out loud

WindDancer
Uh-okay.... I see what you mean.

Punker69
smile

BackFire
Leatherface is our true lord and savior

SlipknoT
Leatherface would kick the crap out of Jesus. Definitaly The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Punker69
I dont know about taht slipknot.God is all powerful he could crush leatherface like a bug.But I picked TMC so id be on backfires good side smile.

Omegaman
really sad punker, but I am not surprised! Yeah, backfire's is the side to be on, yeah right!

I can get some kind of peace from the fact that someday we will find out the answer to that question someday.

SlipknoT
But there is no God so Jesus would just be normal guy and Leatherface could take him. And although there is no leatherface, There are people like him. But if they Fought leatherface would come out the winner

<<Solo>>
I choose..................................Neo?

The Force
ha...you wish there was no God, but your sadly mistaken stick out tongue

BackFire
lol, this thread is so wacky. I don't know how anyone is taking it seriously.

Punker69
Backfire you made me mad in the movie discussion thread by calling God a pansy!Now im gonna punk u in a big way and its gonna hurt.

leatherface12
God because Im a christian. But I also like leatherface a lot to. smile And that would be me. I kill mo fos with my chainsaw every day. smile

Punker69
lol

leatherface12
I have a collection of my heads that Ive sawed off. But anyways I like hearing b*ches scream and yell but that woman in my second movie wouldnt shut the hell up so I let grandpa take care of her with his hammer. smile

WindDancer
Satan himself couldn't manipulate JC with his evil mind, how in the world is Leatherface is going to beat JC? JC will smack him all the way back to hell. Leatherface is too stupid to fight! wink

JC vs. Pinhead? Now there is a fair match big grin

Evil Dead
Jesus Christ can walk on water, turn water into wine and feed thousands with one loaf of bread. Leatherface has a chainsaw.........

- If we're talking about feeding the homeless......I'm going with Jesus

- If we're talking about anything else, I'm going with Leatherface

botankus
....And be sure to tune in 8,000 replies later for the conclusion of this thread.

The Force
ah but jesus can come back to life stick out tongue

Jesus wins stick out tongue

Punker69
JESUS WINS Happy Dance

SlipknoT
Leatherface would just saw off Jesuses head and eat him.

Punker69
hate to break it to you but he couldnt smile

finti
like to see this jesus resurrect from that

SlipknoT
What could Jesus do to Leatherface. I mean the guy is only like 150 lbs soaking wet. Leatherface would just cut him to peices

Punker69
god would crush him without even moving a muscle smile

Cinemaddiction
That would be both easy and impossible, since Jesus isn't in human form.

M® $¥®€Ñ
i vote Leatherface because BackFire, our actual true lord and savior, says so.

And huntington beach kicks ass biatches!!!

Surfer1
Jesus.

Punker69
jesus

The Force
hey to break it to you guys but Leatherface would be wasting his breathe cuz no matter what he could do to Jesus, jesus would always come back to life and send leatherface to hell smile

BackFire
heh, it's pretty safe to assume LF would be going to hell anyways.

The Force
most likely, so i guess hbe's going there early *shrugs*

Lord Soth
Leatherface could easily kick the ass of someone who doesn't exist yes

neo2
Why even concieve this nonsense of God fighting Leatherface?

Punker69
because its knda funny when some people think that LeatherFace could actually beat God.It humors me smile.

Lord Soth
Well, actually his opponent was Jesus. Jesus techincally isn't "God" in all his glory. Jesus is human. So he could deal out some holy whoop-ass on LF, but in the end he'd fall to the chainsaw

Punker69
Jesus and God are the same thing.I dont believe in that Trinity crap.But this isnt a religious thread so lets not get into that smile.

Fire
what kinda thread is this... roll eyes (sarcastic)

botankus
It's a different and just as stupid version of the "kill the person above u!" thread in the horror movie forum.

Kes
This thread was suppose to be about the movies, not the characters.

SlipknoT
Leatherface would just hang jesus up on a meat hook and and let him die. Theres no way jesus could win

Punker69
Jesus would zapp with with only thinking about it smile

The Force
did i not say that jesus can come back to life, with no scratches at all, and that's just his defense. laughing out loud

Punker69
yeah slipknot!

neo2
what slipknot just said was totally blasphemous.....im out of here..

BackFire
laughing out loud God bless you Slipknot, you're making me very proud

lil bitchiness
What the...? What the f**k?

Where did this comparison come from....how...bizzare!

BackFire
But it makes for good comedy.

badkittykitty
yes

lil bitchiness
Besides, if Letherface and Jesus would come face to face, Letherface would kill Jesus, and Jesus would pray for his soul while Letherface is cutting him up huh

The two films....blink I cant compare...I like both of them....i hated the TCM - remake

SlipknoT
One swipe with the chainsaw and Jesuse is on the floor and Leatherface can make head cheese

Punker69
you wish smile

WindDancer
Yeah, but JC could turn water into wine. He will get leatherface all drunk, and then beat him with his own chainsaw! JC still kick his ass! JC wins!

Punker69
JC WINS!

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud I like that theory.

Punker69
me to smile

finti
The Passion or TMC?

oh ah what great films to compare roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
Finti, you no like TCM?

WindDancer
I'm proud of my theory. happy

Punker69
I should make more polls like this smile

The Force
laughing out loud WindDancer, your theory rocks rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.