Most Awkward Movie Moment?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A Talking Dog
lets see....
i accidently saw Happiness with my Dad a while back.

BackFire
hahahha! That would be tough to beat.

Ushgarak
Yeah, I think any award here HAS to be in conjunction with Happiness...

A Talking Dog
yeah, Happiness really does kind of take the cake on every level.

BackFire
I watched Irreversible with my mom. That was a bit awkward.

boxofdeath2.0
How about going to see the second Matrix with my philosphy class and Trinity and Neo are doing the hibbidy dibbidy. good times....

mardook
The Last Temptation of Christ with my Christian grandparents. yeeouch!

boxofdeath2.0
How is that awkward?

Myth
I watched Road Trip with my dad and coincidentally my mom walked into the room everytime there was naked girls on the screen. My mom thought that they were naked practically throughout the whole movie.

mardook
How is that awkward?

I was 13 and they expected a kid friendly movie. BOOBIES!!! JEEBUS WILLIES!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Discos
I watched "There's something about Mary" with my mum when it first came out (I refer to the sperm on the ear moment)

alic88
i saw vanilla sky with my sisterz

Mr Zero
I watched Non-stop Best 100 Oral cumshots with my grandmother...

sheesh! WHO KNEW???

Lady_Loofah
My dad walked in while I was watching American Wedding.... right at the stripper scene.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Saw The Butterfly Effect with my parents , the sex scene between Evan and his gf was akward, and when she moaned too. Also, when the lady walked out of the shower naked which was completely horrific! no

BloomBabyGirl
American Wedding wit my grandma

MissesDepp?!
Thirteen with my dad... oh god..

"did girls you knew at thirteen do.. THAT?!"

botankus
Keep in mind Mardook said Last Temptation, not Passion.

alic88
LMFAO..... i know how that must haf went

MissesDepp?!
you can only imagine confused

dAgEnIuS
when i watched Scary Movie 1 with my sister

tlindell
Going to see any corny PG or G movie with my family because my mom doesn't want to see a good R rated movie that would make her feel awkward.

ragesRemorse
The first time i saw the end of the crying game sick mad mad that was so god DAMN TERRIBLE.

amity75
I had to take a good look at myself in the mirror after that scene. I felt dirty and ashamed!

trav6612
THe most akward movie moment was when I was watching the sixth sense on a date and all of a sudden my date, she threw up on the people in front of her, something I guess we had for dinner didn't sit well for her.

botankus
It was probably after Haley Joel Osmont's voice started getting to her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.