apocalypse,onslaught,or doomsday?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason420
who would win I wanna know what you think?

DemonicGambit-2
I'm torn between Apocalypse and Onslaught, so I flipped a coin so I choose Apocalypse

Viper
I'd say Onslaught

RSSR
Dammit, you beat me to that Onslaught vs. Doomsday thread! Onslaught will have no trouble with Apocalypse, and I think Onslaught would win out over Doomsday.

kal-el
I'm going for domsday but its majorly close .Dooms day will only lose once if at all then will come back for revenge

Lord Ryugen
Onslught once he evolves into pure thought again since he won't have a body for Doomsday to hit

norrin radd
Onslaught

Evangel94
ApocasloughtDay

crazyspinz
ya, that guy is a friggin tank

baddspellahl4
opnslaught no contest. 1. apocalypse is frigging scared of onslaught and 2. doomsday isn't near the level of onslaught or apocalypse

joesha28
Huh scared! What you mean? why

wrathofachilles
Doomsday is close to the level of Apocalypse and Onslaught, whether he'd actually win or not. I wouldn't think Doomsday could on his own against Onslaught, but I'm not sure about Apocalypse. Was Apocalypse even depicted during the Onslaught Saga?

baddspellahl4
yes, and not even his might was enough to stop him. he had his servent (I forgot what that guys name was) help plot agaist him, even though they didn't really do anything. there are hundreds of ways that onslaught could waste doomsday like burning him to ashes teleporting into the sun and etc.

Spiderninja008
Onslaught, no contest, next poll......and could we please stay away from the teleporting into the sun or space stuff...its a little overdone, tho possible

Abaddon
Isn't Doomsday's power that if you kill him in a certain way, he comes back to life immune to the way he was previously killed?

MERCILOUS
Yes. Even if you threw him in the sun He'd come back immune to nuclear fission.

baddspellahl4
duh, he can't be killed just defeated, plus there are dozens, possibly hundreds of creative ways that apocalypse or onslaught could waste doomsday

Abaddon
Yeah, Apocalypse rules.....

lightaxe
No hes not. Ok Onsluaght ripped the gem of cyttorak from juggernauts body and ***** slapped him half way across the USA. Lets see Doomsday do that.

lightaxe
No hes not. Ok Onsluaght ripped the gem of cyttorak from juggernauts body and pimp slapped him half way across the USA. Lets see Doomsday do that.

lightaxe
aww i double posted sry

crazyspinz
ok, even with doomsdays whole come back from the dead thing, onslaught still wins. onslaught could make him think he is a little girl for the rest of eternity, or just turn him into a vegitable. either way onslaught wins thi without even throwing a punch

Mider
Im going to say Onslaught, for all of your info's Onslaught supposidly has the power to evolve too just like Doomsday sadly he evloved into an unstable form and was killed but even then i dont think that Doomsday is smart enough to be Onslaought.

Quick Freeze
Apocalypse is way outclassed here

panthergod
So.. how does Onslaught beat DD, again..?

carver9
Onslaught stomps

Quick Freeze
I mean Onslaught had some pretty ridiculous strength, durability, telepathic, and reality warping feats allowing him to toy with Hulk, Juggs, entire X-men squads, Franklin Richards... so there are a number of ways he *could* beat DD, versions of whom have succumbed Entropy and other forces

Stoic
I can't see Doomsday losing this one. You can't control his mind, so the only logical conclusion is that he evolves and puts the beats on the other two.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carver9
Onslaught stomps

Based on?

Quick Freeze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.