Clone Wars...WTF??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VengeanceGOD
Hey, all of a sudden I can't watch the Clone Wars anywhere. Cartoon Network doesn't even have the site anymore, and the button on Star Wars.com isn't a button anymore. Any idea what's up?

yerssot
nope, and now you know what it is if you don't live in the states stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Yeah, the site link went down... quite a pain.

However, being in the States has little to do with it now or then- all twenty episodes and the commentaries are still freely available to download from AOL.

This page links to there:

http://www.bejedi.com/?mode=article&k=107

Trinity_Matrix
Oooh, I'm going to download them all once we get our new computer....

Yeah, I was kinda pissed that they vanished from everywhere, because I was actually able to watch about 5 of them on Cartoon Network and was out when they played all of them last week...messed

Julie
tape them.......if they ever show them again...I have all 20 episodes....wahoo...though I will probably never ever see them again.

tk-622
actually u dont have to live in the states, i live in latin america and on cartoon network spanish website u can see the shows and play the games(but you wont be able to understand it if you dont speak spanis) hahahaha

Julie
That's ok......half the episodes the characters don't say a word anyway

In§anE
Maybe the will be avalable on DVD???

You know Lucas wants to make the extra buck after he alwed R2 D2 benith the dome on dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.