Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enya
hey does anyone watch 24 here i do and i love it although i am english which means i behind america therefore if you do watch it and want to dicuss it no spoilers please or hid them using that spoiler thingy

AlexRyder
I do..I watch it!

big grin

24 is awesome. stick out tongue

enya
lol yes i kno u do we only talk about it all the time atthe tig party

whoose ur fav character people?
lovin jack of course but i only love chase

whats been ur favourite season?
i think i like season 1 and three best second was good but not as good

AlexRyder
Jack...

Seasons 2 & 3

enya
awww nobody else is on this thread nooooooooooo come on people u have to watch to greatest tv programe ever!!!!!!!

well im off now bbye

The Calvin
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had the 24 episode that aired on April 13 on tape. If you do, and are interested in a selling or trading for said tape plesase contact me through a PM or in this thread. Please keep in mind that I live in America. Also, I might not respond to you as quickly as I like due to computer troubles, so please wait for me to get back to you.

Thanks in advance.

forumcrew
i love 24 soooo much i like season 2 a lot.. 3 is shaping up to be great

i like that kym isnt constantly doin stupid shit anymore but the plot with the president in season 3 is horrible, it is uninteresting.. in season 2 they were all integrated well i loved it.. hopefully palmer gets more interesting in the last few eps...

i was pissed it was cancelled last night cause of Bush's Speach!

Calvin, jsut download it
get mIRC, get on the irchighway server go to the 24-central channel and its easy

enya
hah damn presidents i have said it before and i will saqy it again they kove the sound of there own vioces... its great that kym is showin her intelligent side.. whats up with chloe how annoyn is she...once again i love chase it had to be said

yea one thiong i did prefer about season two was president palmers story that was exciting when she fell don the stairs and almost pointed at that man... do people kno what bit im on about cos im quite vagur

i loved rick from season one he was sooo sweet

forumcrew
one thing i love about 24 is they really arnt afraid to mix stuff up and say kill off key characters..

who thinks chappelle is gonna die next ep? and maybe michelle?

AlexRyder
yeah, they said that....2 main characters are gonna die. One's gonna be Chappelle, I think, but Michelle...I dunno...10% of all the people in america are gonna be immune to the virus. What if she's one of the 10%? It's 24, things like that happen. *shrugs*

^ Read only if you are almost done with season 3...as in America

forumcrew
yea and plus guile already died or is very close to dying i dont know if chappelle will or will not it showed Jack saying god please forgive me or something so i bet he does.. cant wait for the next ep!

AlexRyder
Yeah! I know Gael is dead...and Jack did say that...in the preview there was Chappelle on his knees or something and there was another guy there ( I think)...but I just hope that they don't kill Jack off because there wa an article saying that Kiefer said that he might kill Jack off erm)

But I really hope that there's a season 4.

forumcrew
yea ive heard rumors this is it.. all though if season 3 is the end i think Jack should go down with it

AlexRyder
yeah, But I'd be sad...and there are also rumors that there will be a S4, it'll just be really late, like next year instead of this year.

I dunno, I'm gonna try and find out.

forumcrew
yea as long as they dont try to replace jack with chase im fine... chase is good but 24 without jack has no place on tv

A.D. Skinner
From what I have done research on...there is no reason to think that this will be the last season of 24.

How could they possibly end this series, when it has become such a big hit ! Jack Bauer is the bad ass of the Fox Network now and there is no way that they could ever replace him. Though, I do find it very interesting that they have introduced us to a partner...Chase. Might this be Jack's replacement ?

I myself am glad they killed of Terri ! She was an annoying lil twit...with her amnesia and her stupidity..I was praying for someone to just pull the trigger and end it for us ! laughing out loud
And Kim was worse..for we have had to deal with her stupidity for two seasons ! But alas...now in season 3...she seems to have grown a brain cell or two and things are better.

I would have to say that Season two is my favorite for now...though I am liking how Season 3 is shaping up. Much more to come people...much more to come !

AlexRyder
Yay! Ad's here!

What research????

*wants to know* laughing

I know, I was SO happy that Terri was dead, although I was sad for Jack. sad

I read somewhere that Kim takes a bigger part this season, but it's a true true spoiler here so I'm not even going to post it here even in spoiler tags.

They better not try to replace Jack with Chase because simply put....I really don't care much for chase, and it wouldn't be 24 it there was no Jack. There has to be Jack for it to be 24.

forumcrew
24 is not fox's big hit American Idle is, and 24 is on a tuesday with very minor competition, its a great show and does good in ratings, but its no way the top show, and its never gonna be a CSI or Friends. Im not sure what your research menat.. did u just not see anything saying 3 was it.. all i know is theres no confirmed contracts for anyone beyond 3, atleast that I have seen yet and I have heard rumours that 3 is it. Keifer has been around a while but hes getting the fame he deserves now so he may move on to other things, and now Elisha Cuthbert is movin up the sucsess ladder so who knows although i really hope its not the end

AlexRyder
me either, that would really be a dissappointment

A.D. Skinner
Holy Crap !!!!!

Jack shot Chapel !!!!!

forumcrew
spoiler tags..... i saw it but still theres lots of people who might not of yet.. anyway about scense for next time..

its ****ed up that jack was being a ***** about letting kym go into the field, after he just shot Ryan for the same reason... i also liked tony telling jack kym works for him and hes in charge... too bad jack has presidential authority on his side lol.. but anyway i cant wait for the rest and oddly enough i already miss chappelle he was startin to warm up this season

AlexRyder
well, since I'm a girl, I cried.

just a little wink

But I was sad, and Jack was sad too!

But personally,I think that KIM WILL FINALLY BE DOING SOMETHING USEFUL!!!!!

A.D. Skinner
eek! 24 back on tonight ! Wow..this time I only had to wait 2 days ! eek!

What will happen ??? Dun Dun Dunnnnnnn

forumcrew
yea the 2 day wait is great this idea with Kym seems a bit rediculous though.. Saunders is not an idiot

AlexRyder
well...that's true...but you never know!

A.D. Skinner
Well folks, yet another hour of 24 has transpired. Much happening..much happening !

how can everyone in Palmer's administration be shocked that he killed an Agent after last year wanting him to take action against 3 entire countries !!!

forumcrew
look at our current administration.. lol war and murder are very different to them

well turns out they couldnt resist... they just had to get Kym in trouble.. atleast it was only brief and she handled it herself.. glad to see this... this episode really seemed like fillar though, they didnt really progress much, eager to see the end.. they need to just run a train on Saunders daughter and if he does release more virus.. infect her ass.. oh yea the scenes next time the virus is out.. wtf are they gonna do quarantine LA?

bader40
Jacks Daughter gives me such a raging woody that i think my wedding tackle is going to implode.

A.D. Skinner
@forumcrew...you are right what are they going to do with the virus finally out into the open. There is no way that they can contain it now. With only a few episodes left, I am not really seeing a way that they are going to be able to finish this up this season...might we be left with a cliff hanger ? Also, I believe that you are right about Kym. It was inevitable that she would find danger this season. At least she wasn't kidnapped and we had to hear her whine for a couple of hours !

forumcrew
Elisha Cuthbert is her name.. now you can go look up lots of pics of her and relieve that stress You also might wanna check out The Girl Next Door

AlexRyder
ok then....embarrasment

Interesting episode last night.

@ AD I heard that this was one season that there wasn't going to be a cliffie, that they were gonna tie up all loose ends. Perhaps the end of 24? Because they thrive on cliffhangers.

forumcrew
they mostly thrive on episode ending cliffhangers.. the end of the season more so has to do with the start of the next one.. like last season the nuke was stoped and what not.. it mainly set up is Palmer ok or not

AlexRyder
yeah, that's true.

but what about this season??

will there be a S4?

forumcrew
we dont know if there is a S4 or not yet.. i hope so

A.D. Skinner
@AlexThey can't leave us without 24. They are promoing the end of the Season, not the end of the series !!! I won't stand for this being the last season !!! It has to continue...it must ! It shall !

AlexRyder
got a little obsessive there.

IT MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because it's what I'm thriving on right now, seroiusly.

Yeah....but still, there's like nothing left to do!!! crybabycry

AlexRyder
NEWS!!!!

somebody said...

I read that when Kiefer signed on for season 3 he signed a 6 season deal which would take it up to season 8, plus a 2 part 24 tv movie which would link two seasons together. The idea of telling a story before CTU is something that has already been shot down because 24 is all about real time and time moving forward which is why they don't use flashbacks (except for the end of season 1) so going back in time is impossible for 24 because going back in time is impossible plus kiefer would look older before he joined CTU than he would in season 1 which is one of the things i hate about other shows when they do a flashback episode. I read an article that side season 4 was not necessarily going to be bigger but the emphasis is to make it better which makes sense. Season 1 only had a few people in danger but was fantastic.

well? What do you guys think?

VenomVA
I saw on Access Hollywood that 24 has been picked up for a 4th Season...Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee big grin also Jack is the shyt!
I like Season 2 best and I'm sad Jack had to kill Ryan sad

AlexRyder
OMG REALLY???????

OMG OMG OMG

I gotta go and watch it!!! at....7!

AlexRyder
hey, you aint lying!

@ accesshollywood online

FOX has ordered an additional season of four of the network's hit primetime series for the 2004-2005 season. "The Bernie Mac Show," "The O.C.," "24" and "Malcolm in the Middle" will all return next season.

forumcrew
great news

AlexRyder
yeah!

do we know what's going to happen, though?

A.D. Skinner
24 on tonight !!! What will happen ? Who will die ? The suspense is killing me !!!!!!

AlexRyder
who will die?

how do you know someone's gonna die???

love the sig stick out tongue

forumcrew
the virus is out many will die

AlexRyder
ah....ok.

My friend just sent me something

he knows that I'm totally obsessed with 24 so he sent me spoilers and begged me to read them....

so I did....

and I nearly had a heartattack and cried when I read them.....

but it was so funny because they were april fools spoilers.

I told him that I'm gonna kill him the next time that I see him.

They were totally outrageous. But actually really funny. stick out tongue

ok then....

but it's on soon!!! big grin

Agent Elrond
It's on right now, and it's great. They that the bad dude surronded, but he's not leaving. Only a few minutes left.

Who thinks they'll catch the bad guy next episode, but their will be a catch, like a virus capsule on a timer.

Agent Elrond
New update: Sanders has taken Tony's wife hostage

That f*** b****.

forumcrew
im very disapointed, tony is a complete *****, letting Saounders go to help Michelle.. chappelle just gave his life to stop him and now tony is risking millions to help his wife who saounders could likely kill anyway.. im sorry but i think it was stupid to have tony do that i dont think he would have done it, hes not weak like that, jack is gonna be the living shit out of him when he gets back. now the president is ****ed everyone is ****ed, michelle is a federal agent who is prepared to die just run a train on his daughter if he hurts her

forumcrew
oh and sherry coming back i wanna punch the writers right now

Agent Elrond
I don't really like that side story w/ Sherry. It seems that it's there to fill uip time.

Now that Sanders is gone, does anyone think he'll release more of the virus. Also, what's with the guy on the motorcylce that next to Kate and Sanders' daughter? Something's weird. In the preview for next week, Tony blames some one else, but Jack know's what he did and will kick his *ss.

4 hours left, anything can happen.

AlexRyder
Sherry's a pain

Why'd they have to bring her back, in season 1 I was about to kill my TV because I hate her so much.

I dunno what I think regarding Saunders and the virus.

Oh, did any of you peoples think that it was genius for Saunders to say that website where pres/ Plamer was supposed to go...and if you went to that site the writers of 24 told you that there was going to be a season 4? I thought that that was genius.

forumcrew
the guy on the motorcycle was just to distract you, make you think kym was getting in trouble again but really it was michelle

AlexRyder
Yeah..

that was an unexpected twist

forumcrew
i hope jack beats the shit out of tony

AlexRyder
Tony needs to be less...um....selfish.

But I still think the storyline is great

3 more episodes!!!

forumcrew
tony was talking about resigning.. too bad what he did was treason which means death penalty

AlexRyder
yeah....but in an interview that I read on tvguide.com it said that he thinks that he'll be back next season *shrugs*

VenomVA
Man, Tony punked out! That's F*cked up what he did and then he's going to say to Jack this week just because Jack lost or sacraficed his wife doesn't mean he has to. Jack should shoot his bytch ass in the head!!!

Darth Vicious
I think the Tony handled his situation as well as he could is understandable but frankly i wouldnt have risked millions for just one person well unless it was one of my kids. Did anybody watched the show this week, it was awsome, they finally got Saunders in a really cool and exciting way but i hated the fact that after Michelle escaped Jack ordered her to get herself capture since it was the only way to get Saunders, i understood his point perfectly but i didnt agree to it but wouldnt have been so cool that at the exchange Michelle got killed and Tony turned on CTU since she couldve escaped but Jack pretty much ordered her to get caught, setting Season 4 with Tony being the main villain which would be awsome sinve he knows CTU & Jack inside and out, who knows it may happened, Cralos Bernard(Tony) said that something real cool was gonna happen to his character that wasnt in a good way necesarily, i cant wait, 2 episodes left!

forumcrew
dont forget the president had to haev ryan killed and jack had to do it, so michelle getting caught is a piece of cake and her job she knows the risk.. tony wouldnt be a good bad guy because we have seen over and over again jack is 10 times better then him.. the f18s were so un-necisary but awesome lol

AlexRyder
it sed in the Ad for todays ep that 2 peoples were going to die and a friend told me that Jack gets hurt bad but I don't really believe it...

SlickRick69
I missed this week's episode!!!! sad (11am-Noon, only the season finale left to go!!) Is there still the encore episode showing on FX or anything? dammit!!

forumcrew
i think fx still does it.. ill post a spoiler about it so you can read it if you cant find it on fx but do not read this unless u dont care about knowing..

they use saunders daughter to get him to tell where the 11 viles of the virus are by almost putting her in the chandler plaza hotel.. they take tony into custody and tell him hes facing a treason charge which means death penalty and at best hes gonna get 20 years, they find 10 of the viles and start taking out the men with them but the 11th, convienyently in LA the guy is missing, with a little help from Saunders they locate him but after a long attempt at singling him out (they have no picture just a discription) they realise he dumped the gps transmitor and is on the loose, so the final hour is basicly them trying to find the last guy in LA it looked really intense... OH and palmer allen menakin's (the old guy who died) wife killed shery and then killed her self after wayne and foxin(sp) found the pill bottle wayne was there at the time of the murder suicide so who knows whats gonna happen.. should be a good finale

AlexRyder
that was a great episode, did you see the preview?

THE GUY HAD A KNIFE!! Ehhh...and last night....haha SHERRI FINALLY DIED!!!

forumcrew
yep hooray

Darth Vicious
Yup that was the best part, Sherry died, ive been wanting that since season 1 now i intrigued to see whats gonna happen to Tony, it should be a great finale!

forumcrew
im doubting prison for tony but i do see him loosing his job and with ryan dead some new faces for season 4

AlexRyder
yeah

season 4's gonna be awesome

AlexRyder
FOX FALL SCHEDUELE:

Among changes are the shifts of top-rated dramas The O.C. to Thursdays and 24 to Mondays, though 24 won't return until January. It will be paired with Athens, a drama from O.C. creator Josh Schwartz that revolves around a New England college crowd sharing a house.

Monday Fall/Jan.

8: North Shore/Athens

9: The Swan/24

JANUARY???

That's just WRONG man!

forumcrew
yea whered you get that info? although 24 does take more time to film then a typical primetime show.. but im really looking forward to it with ryan, guile, and sherry gone, plus i think tony, michelle, and palmer could all be gone as well a lot of new faces could be interesting

AlexRyder
I got it fron usatoady.com

yeah, I'm looking forward to it too, but 8 months???

Agent Elrond
WTF? 24 in January? I can't wait that long. One week is too long, how the hell can I go that long w/o 24? Any the last hour's got to be awesom. So much suspense.

~LynkStryder~
it's a load of crap, but....that's what DVDs are for

yeah, the last hour's gonna rock

Agent Elrond
I still have to see season 1 and the first half of season 2, so I think I can survive a few weeks of the long wait

Agent Elrond
Last episode's on tommorrow. Any thoughts on what will happen? Will Palmer remain president? To what effect will Sherri's death have on him? What'll happen to Tony? More importantly, will there be a last-minute cliffhanger like in Season 2? All these will be answered tomorrow.

Agent Elrond
This is it. Only 4.5 hrs until the last episode of 24. It's the moment we'd all been waiting for, yet don't want it to happen. ironic, isn't it?

Agent Elrond
Now 90 mins until hour 24 of 24. can't wait... duh!

Agent Elrond
1 hour until the last hour of 24

Agent Elrond
It's on now. If you're not watching it, watch it you ****** *******. it'll be great

Agent Elrond
Ummm, well, it was ok. sadly, I wasn't blown away. for the most part it rocked, but the last few minutes seemed to lack something. last seasons ending was great, with the ultimate cliff hanger. this season didn't have that. i don't know what I was looking for, but I didn't see it. Hopefully, next year will be great, even better. BTW, who were those ppl at the end of Season 2 who ordered the strike against Palmer?

<<Solo>>
1 LEFT!!!Damn.

Darth Vicious
All i gotta say is Jack is one cold bastard, he cut Chases hand without thinking about it, i know what was at stake but he was cold and i hated that Tony went to jail!

AlexRyder
I didn't see the end, I was in Chicago, but I taped it yes

Agent Elrond
it was good, but not great, i think. i'll say more later

AlexRyder
ok, I'll go watch it....stick out tongue

Agent Elrond
It was good until they got the last virus. After that, it seemed to drag on. Poor Chase's hand, it got chopped off.
I wonder what nect season will be like. They;ll nead a new CTU leader, and what will bge the new trouble. It's hard to get worse than a biological weapon. Maybe, the could make it 2 days (48 hrs) and have a wider threat, who knows.

AlexRyder
Kiefer Sutherland said in an interview that this next season was going to be dramatically different.

AlexRyder
I know!

Poor Chase! sad

Agent Elrond
At least he survived
dramaticly different, hmmm not real time maybe...., but that would suck. Seanon 3 went all over the place, from Mexican drug lords to an internation terrorist. Maybe 4 will deal with Al-Queda?

AlexRyder
I dunno, lemme find that article abbout KS

MattyB
I am the hardest 24 fan in the world, the season finale was incredible, I wonder what will happen next season :O

AlexRyder
I'm the hardest 24 fan, trust me

AlexRyder
HEY LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!

24 season 4 RUMOURS ON INTERNET
The Biggest change is the cast overhaul for Season 4. Tony, Michelle, Kim and Chase are all gone. New people are coming in and the President is gone as well as Keeler is Elected. But Keeler is not as supportive of Jack Bauer as President Palmer, so for next season, a lot of clashes between the President and Jack.

New storyline for Season 4: (RUMORED as WRITERS are still finalizing the storyline)

Season 4 Takes place 1 year later from Season 3. Tony sentence is shortened to 3 years by the out going President Palmer. Michelle has left CTU Los Angeles to move back to Washington DC. Chase and Kim have broken up and neither work in CTU Los Angeles but have desk jobs somewhere else. Jack Bauer is in London, England joined by other units of people from CTU and M16 addressing a potential terrorist attack on the 60th Anniversary of the Nato summit in 2009.

South African and German Mercenaries sucessfully release a deadly North Korean manufactured Nerve Gas which is invisible to sight and smell into the building where the conference was being held. Nor does anyone know in the building that the Nerve Gas has been released. The Nerve Gas slowly incapacitates the person, causing the person to faint and die from total brain dead. Then the people find out that the Nerve Gas has been released. President Keeler is among the infected people. He relinquenshes control of his Presidency to his Vice-President (it will be a surprise who this is). As the Vice-President tries to control the situation from Los Angeles where he is attending some gathering. He invites former President Palmer to help him deal with this crisis situation.

The Mercenaries have an Ally in the NATO summit who is not infected with the Nerve Gas. He is some German General, the next most senior Commander of NATO. The Mercenaries pretend to negotiate through him and they demand that If Nato Forces do not launch a Nuclear Strike on Israel, they will release the Nerve Gas in London.

Jack Bauer spots the potential terrorists and tries to persue them, but is thawarted by the German General who has taken command of the situation and orders Jack to stop. Jack ignores the orders and becomes a rogue agent, with no allies. He is now hunted by the Mercenaries and his own agency. Only a few friends at M16 and CTU Los Angeles try to help out Jack as he races to find to stop the Mercenaries.

There is also some potential tie in to Arab Terrorists from Season 2. Writers are still working on that part.

sounds kinda cool!

forumcrew
i figured that would happen and im glad.. although a little suprised by kim

SlickRick69
wait, so season 4 is going to be Jack in London, no longer in LA?

and pretty much the entire cast is being replaced?

I understand about 'dramatically different' but this seems a BIT extreme, if it's even partially true!!

AlexRyder
I dunno, just passing on stuff I found. I don't necessarily believe it.

Puppetmaster
Hey there everyone, i'm fairly new to the forum.

24 the best goddamn show ever made. Awesome, awesome show. I'm from the Uk so we are still quite a few episodes behind, however i'm one of those people that can't wait, so I already knwo what happens as i've checked out the 24 site religiously for the last month. Believe it or not this still doesn't spoil the show...it still rocks!!!

Can't wait for the end and Season 4. Hopefully the DVD set should be out soon as well. (Just another excuse for me to watch Seasopn 1 & 2 again smile )

All i've heard about Season 4 is that a lot of the usual characters from before will not be regulars. They may appear, just maybe for an episode or 2. These from I can gather are lilkely to be Chase, Michelle, Tony and Kim.

Jack as always will be there, kickin ass and takin names. I've also heard that the LA CTu office will be considerably downsized. While at the moment it looks quite a large building, in the next Season you'll see maybe only 1 or 2 rooms / offices. There are also supposed to be more big name / recognizable stars making appearances.

It is supposed to have a more of a Season 1 feel to it. (NOTE: Season 1 had more big names in it....Dennis Hopper, Lou Diamond Phillips)

Anyway I can'y wait, i'm sure it will be f*****g awesome as always.

If anyone wants any gossipm or info, one of the best places i've found is

...24.tvheaven.com..

Laterz.

AlexRyder
Heard more stuff...different...but whatever. These are just theories that are flying around the internet.

"As of late the writers have decided to put Jack in NYC for the day near a UN convention where south african mercenaries release a deadly nerve gas, assassinating the President among many others.
It will be 2-3 years after season 3, and Jack will initially be in New York City with a girlfriend. Kim will be in Los Angeles working in a non CTU related job. Tony will be in prison, but serving the last year of his term and writers are considering putting him up on parole. Michelle will be in Washington, DC after quitting CTU.

This season will tie up most questions and solve answers about the first three seasons, creating a connection between the Drazens, Max, kinglsey, and mandy, even saunders will be connected.

Nothing is official and the writers are using their prefered index card method to brainstorm, but this is the current idea being entertained. "

Agent Elrond
Who are Drazen, Maz and Mandy? Were they in season 1, or were they the ppl in the last minute of season 2?

AlexRyder
they were in season 1 I think

Agent Elrond
oh. *must get Seaon 1 DVD* mumle mumble grrrr grrrr

AlexRyder
yup!

Agent Elrond
To Kazaa!
Wait, I don't have it. Guess I got to buy it.
*Begs to parents*

Puppetmaster
Drazen...aka Victor Drazen was the secret prisoner being held in the bunker in Season 1. The whole of season 1 was based around the fact that when Jack was with Special Forces he led an operation to kill Victor Drazen. He actually killed wife and daughter unnknowingly and Drazen was snatched by the CIA and held prisoner. Season was Drazen's sons and himself trying to get revenge on Jack and Palmer. (Palmer was on the Senate Appropriations Committee anmd authorised the hit on Drazen)

Max...aka Max Trepkos is a terrorist financier. very little is known about him. he is the man who you see talking on his cell phone on a boat at the end of Season 2. (I think big grin )

Mandy is basically a mercenary. She was in Season 1. She screwed the photgrapher i the toilet on the plane, before stealing his wallet, blowing the plane up and parachuting out.
In Season 2 she is een right at the end shaking President Palmers hand and passing on whatever disease / poison / virus which almost kills him.

Kingsley....aka Peter Kingsley is from Season 2. He is the man Jack shoots in the season finale at the LA Coliseum (sp) Kingsley was Max and co-ordinating the Nuclear Bomb threat.

AlexRyder
Mandy was a pain.

Agent Elrond
Thanks for that info. Now I really have to get the DVD

AlexRyder
yes, you do!!!

Can't wait until season 4!!!!

Puppetmaster
WoooooHooooo.

Just found out Season 3 will be released on DVD, on 26th July (In the UK).

That gives me 1 month and 22 days to watch the first 2 Seasons again on DVD. big grin

matchbox_dan
season 3 is much better than the first two, and second four is even better if oyu have followed it from the begining. If you see season 4 first its hard to follow.

Puppetmaster
Dude, Season 4 hasm't even been filmed yet?!! confused

AlexRyder
Umm...Season 4...the writers don't even have it written yet, they're still brainstorming!

It's hasn't been released....not even FILMED yet.

Agent Elrond
lol, that's funny.
*thinks of a way to break into FOX's writing department*

Is 24 the only good FOX show?

AlexRyder
*thinks of a genius plan to break into FOX as well*

Ok...this is how we do it...using spoons and ropes....naw..

IMHO, yesh, 24 is the ONLY good FoX show. smile

Puppetmaster
I think maybe the writers shoud revamp the whole show and call it 365. An episode for every day of the year. Imagine 24 (365), every single day. Awesome if you ask me.

Also on a leap year when you have the extra day, you could do a special 24 hr show for that day.

I think Fox have got to do this, it's a cooool idea. stick out tongue

forumcrew
never would work no one could watch all the eps... so theyd loose interest and not watch it

Puppetmaster
It was kinda a tongue in cheek idea. I'd definiltey watch it though.

I am a Sock
sounds cool, but it would ruin 24. What would happen during all the night hours? That can get kinda dull

SummerSunshine
Who watches '24'??? I seen the first season and I absolutely loved it!! They were about to start with season 2 but over here they dont really have a shedule for it mad its sooo good tho!

Agent Elrond
There's a thread like this already
*searches*

Found it

forumcrew
everday is the opposite of what were getting since we already have to wait until january for 24 as well as alias

SummerSunshine
I seen the first season and I absolutely loved it!! They were about to start with season 2 but over here they dont really have a shedule for it mad
its sooo good tho!

forumcrew
Michelle (Reiko Aylesworth) is no longer on the show which i assumed would happen.. i doubt tony will be either she is on CSI las vegas now

furryman
I'm waiting for season 3 to be on terrestrial over here sad I feel like re-watching the whole of 1&2 when I'm bored this holiday confused

RontheKooshball
Season 4 news:

You'll be seeing lots of new faces on 24 next season, and a familiar face from 24 on CSI.

Reiko Aylesworth, who played Michelle on 24 for the past two seasons, is set to join the original CSI, as a lab-based detective, says Variety. Aylesworth's casting is unrelated to George Eads and Jorja Fox being let go from the show.

As for 24, virtually none of the cast, save Kiefer Sutherland, will return as regulars for season four, which is set to begin airing on Fox in January. That means Dennis Haysbert's David Palmer character will no longer be president of the United States. Instead, when the action resumes, Sen. John Keeler -- last seen trying to blackmail Palmer -- will be the new president.

Geoff Pierson, who played Keeler in multiple episodes last season, will reprise his role for season four. It'll be a recurring part, however. The trade also revealed that Sutherland's Jack Bauer will no longer work for CTU.

Everyone. Gone. Except Kiefer. sad

SlickRick69
yeah, seems like the show is taking a turn...

there was still another good season of President Palmer stuff, with the re-election campaign or trying to blackball the Prez in his final term, and a lot more story and drama for Kim and Chase too, after Season 3!

hopefully Season 4 will be another secret set-up, Jack gone rogue from CTU in order to get even closer to that secret mastermind from the boat at the end of Season 1, so they leave LA and forget CTU for awhile, but in the end it comes back 'home' again... otherwise it seems like the show's running out of steam or something.

I mean, it was cool that they started killing off 'main characters' in Season 1, and kept it up by killing off more in Season 2 and 3, but now, Season 4, there's going to be no one left that we have learned about and cared about, except for Jack, to sustain the show for 24 eps. I don't know that anyone, not even Keifer, is that good, good enough to carry the whole show for 24 solid episodes!

plus I wish Season 3 had ended with Jack driving over to Kate's place, or meeting Kate at the hospital, where she returns his leather jacket, and they look at each other and hug and kiss and promise that everything is going to be OK... or some crap like that... Jack needs some love!!

RontheKooshball
Also...I have a website that says some more stuff about season 4, PM me if you want it, it's REALLY iMPORTANT!

Ummm....season 4...last season? AHH! Read the WHOLE article. PM moi.

Personally, I think Kiefer is awesome, and I would go mad if he wasn't on the show.

Reiko/Michelle is going to be on CSI, but that still don't work for me! The original cast of 24 IS 24.

And about the Jack needs some love thing...apparently he's getting a little girlfriend in season 4. shifty

But it's not Kate. Sadly. sad

It's some government...person...thing..

I just hope that season 4 doesn't suck.

forumcrew
George Eads and Jorja Fox are both still on csi well jorja is for sure and george is very likely.. they say it was all a misunderstanding

and ronthekooshball i dont think there really is an original cast (24) its one show that has never been scared to get rid of people or move them around.. and it needs new faces.. palmer definantly had to go.. and this way it will keep focus on the awesomeness of baur.. but what will kym be up too?

furryman
I hope they stop at 4 erm

SlickRick69
maybe 4 would be enough... usually they say a series needs to go 100 episodes or at least be slated to go 5 seasons, then it can be sold into syndication or whatever and run forever... with 24, 4 seasons would be 96 episodes, so maybe that's enough...

there's plenty more ways to keep it going longer though, especially if they continue to change out the entire cast every few years

furryman
It's just not the same though, I love the cast of 1 and 2 (haven't seen 3 yet)

RontheKooshball
The cast of 1 and 2 is basically the cast of 3.

With a few new people.

Ahnold
Did anyone see the finale on sky one yesterday? And if so, what did they think?

RontheKooshball
Of season 3?

I saw it a couple months ago, it was great.

Ahnold
I was disappointed, to be honest. I mean, there was no big shoot out, like there was at the end of S1 and 2; some of the ongoing plotlines were not resolved {the attack on Palmer, for instance}; and instead of ending with a big cliffhanger {like Teri dying} all they had was Jack crying. In truth, it felt like this was more of an afterthought than a finale since Saunders had already been captured...

RontheKooshball
But they (the Producers) had said before that they weren't planning on season 4 ending with a bang (literally).

sonofasaiyan
It's a good show, but I don't watch.sad

RontheKooshball
*is obsessed with it*

stick out tongue

SlickRick69
I want to write a script or story like 24...

some day, I will

RontheKooshball
then they may figure it out and get you for plagarism...messed stick out tongue

SlickRick69
so I'll just make my story better than theirs, then they won't get me, they will just hire me instead

RontheKooshball
laughing

Good Luck! stick out tongue

SlickRick69
well we got Chase and Kim, and Chase's baby... what happens when Chase's ex comes back looking to reclaim her baby after a few years away? More drama for fiancee/au paire Kim trying to keep the toddler from the clutches of the evil ex...

It will be Palmer's last year in office, and he still doesn't plan to run for re-election. Have to figure some drama and crisis that makes Palmer reconsider giving up politics, because he wants to make changes for the better, while his competition always seems corrupt...

Tony's sent to prison for treason, so there will be the drama with Michelle wishing he was free, plus some terrorist folk in the prison messing with Tony

and, Jack's fresh from rehab, trying to make things work again with Kate, who was there for Jack and Kim just after season 3 ended (we didn't see the reunion) Still working on the major threat for the season...
lessee, Drazen's revenge, a nuke in LA, bio-weapon conected to the Drazen mission...

I was thinking something about cloning, maybe super trooper terrrorist clones, possibly leading to cameo clones of past dead folks, maybe ending with a twist where one of those long dead from seasons passed comes back for real to raise hell for CTU LA..

in the end, of course, the cloning equipment and doctors involved will all be killed, the research destroyed, so there won't be any future clones, but it could work for one season's worth of twists...

just think if Nina or Drazen or Kingsley came back from the dead...
stil some question about the connection between Maureen Kinglsey, the reporter from Season 1, and Peter Kingsley, the bad guy from Season 2... were they husband and wife, making Maureen more of a bad-guy threat than Palmer ever knew? and what ever happened to terrorist Mandy, the babe from Season 1 who gave Palmer the virus at the end of Season 2? she wasn't in Season 3, was she?? maybe turns up again in Season 4...

lots of possibilities

RontheKooshball
laughing

Post it on Fanfiction.net!

SlickRick69
I'll just post it here in the Fiction Forum

A4E
Hi, this is a thread for my fav Tv show 24!! ive seen only season one so far but am gonna buy the second season tomorrow!! any other 24 fans here?

<<Solo>>
There's already a thread.

<<Solo>>
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t290918.html

A4E
sorry sad

A4E
I LUV 24!!!!!!!!

my favo character is tony almeida!! and nina's pretty kewl too!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>