Kierra rules!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orli'sElf7
I hear all these comments about how great johnney and orlando and geoffrey are in the movie, and SURE i mean i love them stick out tongue as much as the next person (esp orlando eek! eek! ), but i mean no1's giving it up for my girl keira!! i think she was GREAT smile in that movie, as well as Dr. Savagho (sp?) and Star Wars. Any rants and raves about her? why or why not you like her? was she good in potc? i just thought we were kind of leaving her out wink

WRITE YOU PPL WRITE!! Happy Dance laughing out loud Happy Dance

No worries then
I though tshe was good especially 17 now 18 but people tend to focus johnnny depp and orlando bloom. I wonder why *cough cough*

Orli'sElf7
well DUH they're both hot but still! she IS a great actress and she's 7+ years younger than orlando and johnney. all i kno is the main focus in the movie for my BROTHER was keira : /.

Caribbean_Chick
yeah it's because us girls are to busy focusing on the hottiezbig grin

Lyn
I really liked Keira in POTC...gave me enough incentive to watch Bend It Like Beckham...plus Love Actually interests me, purely because she is in it. I've really taken a liking to her. Especially to find out she was in Star Wars and I didn't even know!! embarrasment I think Keira is doing VERY well!!

Orli'sElf7
she is! and shes only 18!! O_O. i heard her and orlando were dating once, and thats the only girl hes dated that i didnt mind him dating. lol cause shes cool

Mr Parker
your wish is my command.Keira Knightley is the main reason I love that movie so much.I am so in love with her because she is one gorgeous looking babe.I will have to check out the phantom menace again so I can see her in that movie and also DR SAVAGHO to.Great to hear you say MY GIRL,sounds like we'll get along just fine.Great to hear a female poster call her MY GIRL because I been to other sites before where girls bash her and that upsets me so sounds like we'll get along just fine. smile

by the way Orli's Elf7,I love your avatar. smile

Lyn
Orli'sElf7...She is!!

I been to other sites before where girls bash her...BASH KEIRA?!?! Silly people...

Bar-en-Danwedh
i also loooove Keira!!!
gorgeos smile
embarrasment

alic88
has she ever been in a nude scene?

Orli'sElf7
lol haha in dr savagho (thank you for that mr parker) there were come racy scenes, but the movie itself was good (Hans :lovesmile. and thank you ALL!!! she IS an awsome actress!!!!

Orli'sElf7
and i dont like it when ppl bash her. im not dissing neone out there who hate her, but i mean lot of ppl ARE kind of jealous of her. not sayin thats the only reason but i mean cmon! shes gorgeous, young, skinny, and she dated orlando bloom for god's sake!! im jealous of her too but i mean i still love her to death!!!

Caribbean_Chick
yea she's cool.. did she really date Orlando? That's a 9 year differenceblink Not that I can talk seeing as I'm nearly half Orli's agestick out tongue

cogger15
i dont think she did date orli, but i dunno!
he's been with kate bosworth for quite a long while now grrrr mad
anyway.... i think keira is doing well, she was good in bend it like beckham and even better in POTC..now that shes gettin recognised by directors, she can get more roles. good 4 her! go keira! big grin shes so lucky! she got 2 work so close 2 johnny and got 2 kiss orli sadsadsadmad

Caribbean_Chick
omg yea the kiss!!!mad what a lucky girl.. Kate Bosworth is.. well.. pretty.. and they both share the same hobbie.. surfing!!

I had heard rumours that Kiera dated Orli before this.. but who knows.. has Kiera dated any other famous people does anyone know?

beaujay1
shes a great actress, i guess you could say im jealous....(ummm very much so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) its just not fair sometimes you know..... wed all like to be in her place right about now, right? stick out tongue

Caribbean_Chick
For surebig grinHappy Dance.. but one day.. if I'm lucky.. maybe I'll be therestick out tongue

Lyn
What's Dr. Savagho?? embarrasment confused

Caribbean_Chick
yeaconfused ?

samIam
I was really shocked to hear that kiera was 17 when POTC started filming .. that mean for starw

Mr Parker
Like I said Orli's Elf7,sounds like we'll get along just fine. smile thumbs up sign.

Orli'sElf7
dr savagho is a movie with kiera knightly and hans mathesen (if any of you have ever watched the mists of avalon, he was king arthur and his sister's son...the black haired one). well, its a pretty risque movie with a couple racy scenes...i dont know how old she was when she filmed it but go rent it!! it is a good movie nonetheless!! and yes she did date orlando bloom for a short while ladies smile. (grrrrr kate bosworth *shakes fist* i mean um ...hehe....)

Caribbean_Chick
lolz Kate Bosworthmad.. she has two different colored eyesblink

Orli'sElf7
i thought that was just for the movie!! in the magazine i saw she had 2 blu ones : /...hmm ill check again. *GO KIERA!!!* i dont know why there's just someting about her i dont like...lol BESIDES the fact shes dating orlando bloom....i mean i wouldnt mind if kiers was still dating orli but idk......lol and dont get me wrong im not bashing kate bosworth (*takes out a club....* hahaha jkjkjK!!)

Caribbean_Chick
lmaolaughing.. well I read this magazine and it has this fact or fiction and someone asked if she really did have two different colored eyes and it was fact.. I think one is blue and the other is hazel or something

Orli'sElf7
lol wierdo!!! hahaha jp. welll it was rumored that they were engaged but then they arent??? idk lol i dont wanna turn this into another orli thread. hahaha we have enough of those and less of kiera!!!! if anyone has good pics of her i need em!! plz post!!! doing a potc and sort of just a jack/lizabeth/will collage for my room
*GO KIERA!*

Caribbean_Chick
ooo that's cool.. I made one with mostly LOTR stuff but what I did was I had a few free magazines so I cut pictures out of them and out them on.. but it turned out the magazine I had was a LOTR special edition from Famous Players so it turned into a LOTR collage.. but omg in that entire magazine they didn't even mention Dom Monaghan(Merry)!!!madmad

Orli'sElf7
THEY DIDNT?!?!?! O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **MAD**

kathleen
at first i didn't really like keira, but now she's one of my favorite actresses, and i don't think she and orlando ever went out cuz in an interview orlando said that she had a boyfriend, plus on the potc dvd, she said that she and orlando had met a few times in london, but this is the first time they had worked together. they'd make a cute couple though, better than him and kate (sorry kate fans)

Caribbean_Chick
I know!!!!!!!madmadmad Dom is one of my favorite characters as well as actors!!!!!!!love

and well other then the age difference.. I agree with you about Kiera and Orlando.. they would look soo cute together

how old is Kate anywaysblinkconfused?

kathleen
kate's just 2 years older than keira i think

Caribbean_Chick
wow 20 then?well that's only a 6 year difference not too bad.. I'm very happy about the age different in alot of celeb relationships these days because that leaves more hottys open to youstick out tonguebig grinlove

kathleen
by the way, for all those orlando fans out there, he'll be on entertainment tonight on monday on the set of his new movie "haven". just thought some of u might like to know (if u didnt already)

Caribbean_Chick
lolz awesome.. I'll watch it thenyes

Does anyone know if Orli's ever been on SNL or is planning on ever being on it? Because it would be hillarious to see him or Johnny D on itlaughingyes

kathleen
not that i know off, but it would be cool to see them on there. they'd be so cute

kathleen
someone found this somewhere, it's most likely fake, but u never kno..

Caribbean_Chick
lolz yea.. o I forgot this is a Kiera threadstick out tongue sooooooo.. does Kiera have any other movies coming up?

kathleen
king arthur, which is i think also produced by jerry bruckheimer (sp?)

Caribbean_Chick
o yea I heard something about that.. and then of course there's POTC 2 with the now possible new title/rumour.. what do you all think of it?

Orli'sElf7
yes shes going to b in king arthur!! supposed to b really good!!!! YESHSHHHHH!!! who else is gonna b in that movie ne1 no?

Caribbean_Chick
Clive Owen and they aren't sure if Stephen Dillane will play Merlin yet

Kate rocks!
wow i cant wait for that to come out!!! I love keira!! shes so damn gorgeous : / its not fair!! LoL...not to mention she's talented

Orli'sElf7
lol yess she does!!! (wait....ur name...Kate rocks....Kate ...Bosworth???l......**glare** hmmmm........orlando's too good for you coughcough oh im sorry...) lol laughing out loud *evil laugh*

really_bad_eggs
lol yeah that king arthur movie looks good

Orli'sElf7
ive never seen a preview? have there been any?

Kate rocks!
haha Keira is the best person in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that girl she's gonna be awesome in her next movie! Hey we agree on a girl that ORli kissed FeEler!!!!! ahhahaha big grin WE need to find more bout her movies...but wasn't she sooo awesome in potc but i liked her more in benditlikebeckham!!!

Caribbean_Chick
I haven't seen Bend It Like Bechham yet but all my friends say it's awesomeyeseek!

Orli'sElf7
OMG Bend it Like Beckham is AWSOME!!!!!! John Rhys-Meyers is awsome too (^_~...Joe in the movie ^_^ ^_^). and YES FeeEleR but it was JSUT ONCE!!! plus shes a GOOD actress unlike some other ppl orlando's dating...coughkatecough lol i luv ya neways!!! plus shes only 18a and look how talented and successful she is!!!

Mr Parker
Being in love with Keira like I am,I'm ashamed to admit that I dont know what her next movie is and when its coming out,do you Orli? maybe you could help.

Orlando_Lover45
she was in love actually, wasn't she? i don't know if you've seen it.

Caribbean_Chick
yea she was.. I haven't seen it yet but I want toeek!

Orli'sElf7
omg its REALLLLLLLLY good mr parker!! she was in love actually,. and as previously stated, she's to appear in a King Arthur movie thats supposed to be really good as well...ill check if there r any others

Caribbean_Chick
yea I want to see King Arthur.. is there a release date for that one yet?

samIam
i not sure !

Caribbean_Chick
me neither.. I haven't really heard about it much except on here

Mr Parker
Yeah she sure was great in Pirates.Nice to be at a site where the girls dont bash her,that really upsets me big time when they say she is annoying. mad Like I said before,I have been to other sites before where the girls dog on her and that hacks me off.

Caribbean_Chick
because their jealous.. but as long as it wasn't Johnny she was kissing..

but she's cool.. she's really pretty and seems like a nice person and stuff

Lyn
I really liked her in Beckham and Pirates. I really, really want to see her in Love Actually. I haven't heard a great deal about King Arthur but if she's in it, I bet it'll be a great film.

As for people bashing her, I don't worry too much; they're obviously just jealous, as C_Chick said.

Caribbean_Chick
yea.. I can't wait to see a preview for King Arthur I'll probably scream and jump up and downstick out tonguestick out tonguelike I did for the POTC DvD adbig grin

Orli'sElf7
i must admit there hasnt been very much publicity for king arthur, but yea i would HIGHLY recommend you all go see Love ACtually if you havent. If anyone has more info on this upcoming topid plz let me know: In bend it like beckham, keira was anorexic...you could see how effing skinny she was, and her ribs were literally popping out. later, i had learned she was bulemic. Can anyone justify this? and thank GOD the girl has put on some weight! She's still skinny though! apparently she can fit into a size 14 in GIRLS jeans...not even juniors yet!! but yea she's in alot better shape now then she was in beckham (joe was hot! lol john rhys-meyers ^_^). if anyone knos more plz lemme kno

Lyn
I just thought she was really, really thin. I didn't realise she was anorexic.

Caribbean_Chick
wow really.. like since when? Because I know the Orli fans probably were really hard on her after POTC.. maybe that has something to do with itblink

Lyn
Hard on her..?? How so..??

ORLI MY BOI!
i think gurls might have been hard on her cuz like some gurls might have been shitty cuz she kissed orli but thats pretty stupid its only a movie who cares?

mmmmmm_ob :)
i know every1 get mad at Orli dating Kate.....but if it was Keira i don't think i would mind...she seems reely nice, she can act, and she's pretty....unlike kate....

Rachelle04
omw...that would be so cool....

AshleyTheGreat9
she is not anerexic....just because she is so skinny doesn't mean anything, some people are just born with luck...

Orli'sElf7
actually she was anorexic during the filming of bend it lyke beckham. actually you know she was all younger tahn we thought!!! she turns 21 march 22nd!!! actually in an In Touch Weekly article, she said that kissing orlando bloom was scary because there were orli fans that day on the set, and they were glaring at her and everything!! thats so mean shes such a good actress!! and its her job!! its not like she could do anything about it!!

Orli'sElf7
ahh any information on her and any upcoming movies lemme kno!! and plz continue to post about your likes/dislikes about kiera knightly. its good to get a little diversity in these threads

Orli'sElf7
ps if anyone has news or found pics about her upcoming king arthur movie (wahoo!) plz p.m. me or just put em here!!! anything keira related can be said lol talk ppl talk!

JacksBabe777
Hey. i think she's a GREAT actress and really cool and hot. i mean a girl can appreciate another girl i'm not gay. But she's totally hot. i mean have you seen her. and SOOO skinny. she gotta a six pack and i TOTALLY want her body man.i'm workin for a six pack. but i might be a while. i think i'm fat. even though everyone says i'm not. i still think i am and if i had even a body CLOSE to hers i'd be happy. i really appreciate her work. she's part of the reason you might see me in a movie soon. or whenever... just like johnny. her and johnny are the people who made me want to be an actress. well not really. i wanted to be an actress for a LONG time now but now i'm really interested and i'm doing something about it. N E WAYS. (off the subject.) i think she's great. (if you didn't get that from what i just said)

Orli'sElf7
i know!!! thank you for your appreciation!!!! same with me...ive ALWAYS wanted to be an actress and or a singer...kiera is living proof you can start an acting (SUCCESSFUL) career YOUNG and still WORK IT!!

JohnnyIsMadSexy
i know this might bother ya but she is my inspiration(sp?) too. i think shes a brilliant actress and she made me realize that it doesnt really matter how young you are or what problems you have, you just have to work hard and things with pay off. she was never anerexic, well i dont know about when she was 13 or something llike that, but that was just a nasty rumor that someone made up about her. shes been skinny every since she started in the film industry and if she was anerexic for that long she wouldnt be alive or as healthy as she is now. is she really turning 21? wow i never realized that they finished filming 3 years ago. oh, during bend it like beckham she wasnt anerexic, she stated that that was also a rumor.

JohnnyIsMadSexy
**will pay off**

TomBlack
Rite, well since this is a Keria thread and no-1's mentioned it yet, apart from the sex scene in Dr. Zchivago, she was also in 'The Hole' and did a topless bit in that, when she was but a girl of 16 i think, well at least it shows she's got balls, in more ways than one....

JohnnyIsMadSexy
oh dear! hehe. yeah i heard about that but i thought she was only 15, but im not sure

TomBlack
Well im pretty sure you have to be 16 to do half-nudity in film, but i could be wrong...

JohnnyIsMadSexy
ya thats what came to my mind too

Delta
Keira will be 19 on march 22 this year. i don't think she is or ever has been anorexic, i think shes just thin. but i think she so totally rocks plus she got to star with like the 2 sexiest men EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Delta x

sparrowsbabe
i wanna be as gooda actress as her whan im older! shes great! one problem tho,her scream when shes at her mansion. its like Ow and really high pitched,it made me laugh smile

Orli'sElf7
wow ive never heard of the hole, but that does take balls man. not being mean, but she is skinny, but doesnt have very much of a chest though does she ? ive never seen it oh well. omg and i totally appreciate all of your positive comments about her i kno ppl who bash her and dont even know her. i dont know...they have their reasons i guess. and i totally agree with you sparrowsbabe. lol and yes it was pretty high pitched. my boyfriend cringed during that scene laughing out loud

Babi_Gurl
i didnt really like keria be4 but i have to say ive changed my opion on her i watched POTC again and thought she was actually quite good so if i have said nethign bad bout her i take it bac lol

KMC
I think she's kind of cool. I like the way she dresses and she is absolutely stunning! She was great in POTC (pout,scream,pout,scream) and really sweet in Love Actually. I have to say though The Hole is a really crappy, teeny, horror movie. Keira literally pukes her guts up in it- not nice! Also she is gonna be in a new movie called "The Jacket" with Adrian Brody (from The Pianist) and i think its being directedby George Clooney.

Kate xx

Orli'sElf7
ew....then i dont really think i want to see the hole but i mean once again she was REALLY young in that movie wasnt she? im sure she's gotten smarter career wise tho...like what movies to choose, etc. yes i loved the movie Love Actually it was so cute!!! and im really looking forward to her new movie!!! Adrian Brody is amazing!! really?? george clooney directs?? What the f**k? where have i been?!!?

ArrghPirateGirl
ive been told about the hole. Somthing about people getting stuck in a hole and starving to death. Sounds like a stupid movie if you ask me

Babi_Gurl
i havent heard of it be4 ...

KMC
^It's a really pointless movie. Dont bother watching it if you ask me!

Kate xx

Orli'sElf7
it is? awww : / well as i said shes probably a little more careersmart now. im looking fwrd to king arthur!!!! ^_^

KMC
^Yeah she is more "careersmart". I think the movies intention was to be a cool arty movie but it just didn't work. Bless it for trying!

Kate xx

SimoneDepp
oke keira was great! i love keira. she was very good in this movie. but not so good as johnnybig grin sorry it jumps out of my mouth.
LoLbig grinbig grin

Orli'sElf7
lol well johnny has about 20 yrs more experience then she does but imean hes still AMAZING as an actor...i just learned today that hes 40!!! he doesnt look 40!!! sad....wah.....brad pitt is too :,(

SimoneDepp
no...johnny doesn't look 40. hello!!! he's looking nearly 30.
wow johnny could be my dad.. ah thats weird.

Orli'sElf7
lol. i never knew...:,(

ArrghPirateGirl
I remeber when i told my friend he was 40 She didnt want 2 belive me and she told me I was lying LOL It was funny but she has accepted that he is 40 now

Babi_Gurl
i watched Dr Zhavargo dunno how to spell it neway it was the new version and keira was in it she was pretty good but it was so annoying cuz every time she would talk i just thought POTC......

SimoneDepp
i think keira is a good actress.
she hasn't got much adting expieriens as johnny, but she i good....
that's what i think about here.

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Who agrees with me that Kierra blew your sox off when she played ever so perfectly the role of ELIZABETH in POTC? She shine and shimmered so beautifully like a real star with her killer acting skills in DA BEST MOVIE EVER AS THE LEADING LADY!!!!! eek! love :~piratestick out tongueirate2

Orli'sElf7
hear hear!!!!

Kaleanae
Her name is Keira

CookiesnCream
yup i agree!!! this girl in imdb was askin everyone what if kate bosworth played elizabeth and keira was orli's girlfriend would u hate keira and like kate? i think that keira and orli make a very cute couple and i don't like kate..she can't even act! i can't think of anyone who could've done the role of elizabeth any better than keira did..she rules!!!

JessieSparrow
Yes Keira is awesome...actually you guys prolly wont believe me but I swear I am telling the truth I know Keiras screen name and I talk to her every once and a while so if you guys have any questions youd like me to ask her next time I talk to her just tell me. So far I have to ask about the sparkly purse...and she can't say anything about POTC2 I already asked so anyother topics than that.

Kaleanae
Keira is talented, I saw her in Doctor Zhivago (2003), she can really act...
Why some of you hate Kate? Only because she is Orlando Bloom's Girlfriend? Just get over that, they love each other and are happy together. messed

JacksBabe777
Yea. Keira is my favorite actress. Not my favorite all together thats Johnny's job. And i've never seen Kate act and i don't really like orlando THAT much but i do lie him. he can act and he's hot. but do you really have to say you don't like his G/F just because she IS is G/F. i mean come on. thats just wrong. but this is about keira. I LOVE YOU KEIRA! Your my FAV actress. if you ever do read this which is highly unlikly, now you know that you are my fav actress.
BYE!

SimoneDepp
wow can you ask if she is coming too the netherlands??
jessiesparrow??

SimoneDepp
mmm.....jacksbabe777 is my fav acctres!!
if i see here or not.. i know that see will be my fav actress!! really i luv yasmile

KMC
Keirs is very cool. She seems down to earth and she's talented.
Also guess what movie i watched today... Yes it was POTC. what a surprise! lol

Kate xx

SimoneDepp
ah keira i a good actress. i've never seen cate actress.
but whatever

KMC
I saw the trailer for Kate's new film earlier looked rrrrrrubbish!

Kate xx

JacksBabe777
Thank you SimoneDepp. I loves ya! That was really nice. Hopefully people will see me soon on the Big Screen. big grin Whats Kate's last name?? i can't remember.

mmmmmm_ob :)
Bosworth....die ***** die....are u allowed 2 saw ***** on this?
im sorry mods if ur not...

JacksBabe777
Ok. i wasn't sure. theres another Kate and her last name starts with b and i thought it was the same person. But this is about Keira. She did good in Bend It Like Becham (sp?) I liked that movie better then i thought i would. But this isn't about that movie either. it's in the Pirates Forum so i'll talk about her in that one too. She is the perfect Elizabeth. I can't think of anyone that could have done it better. She's really small so she was good for a person who had to wear all those dresses. But then they made her wear a Corset which i think is weird cuz she's so skinny... (not in a bad way) But i think they should have used the corset for just that scene and then they could've taken it off. but oh well.

ArrghPirateGirl
REALY?? Thats cool I think big grin Hmmm should I belive u or shouldnt I???? eek! All well Im bored so umm questions Hmm I dunno!!!

Ask If she thinks JD is Hot??? LOL laughing laughing laughing

Orli'sElf7
i never said i hated her because shes orlando blooms gf...i mean yes i am jealous, but who isnt? the reason i disLIKE (NOT hate) her is because i dont think shes a very talented actress...anyways!!! this is a KIERA thread! and i luv her to death! awsome actress!

ArrghPirateGirl
Yep totally agree

Orli'sElf7
big grin thankyou!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Why is it that evryone is thanking me thats the second person tody I dont get it!!!!

Orli'sElf7
because your such a wonderful persoN!!! laughing out loud you agree with me also n i juss thought it common courtesy lol. its cause ur so popular big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
Oh how sweet now i feel special LOL

SimoneDepp
i love ya too adriennebig grin you're my fav actresse...big grin i hope you come to be famousyes

JessieSparrow
oh and Keira does think Johnnys hot we had a long conversation about how we both love him I thought we were gonna start fighting over who loved him more

Orli'sElf7
lol oy jessie can you give us her screenname??? well if shes ok with it. you can tell her the ppl who say shes brilliant want to talk to her : D

KMC
How did you manage to get her screenname?

Kate xx

JessieSparrow
well I dont know Ill hafta ask first cause I know Im not the only one who has her screenname but shes rarley on so it might take awhile

Orli'sElf7
oooh well itd b wicked if we could get it!! shes one of my favorite actresses!!! how ya stumble on her sn anyways? awsome! big grin

JessieSparrow
well my friend found it and Im not too sure how she found it but I think it was from livejournal.com and its the same screenname on there as her aim one so Im sort of confused how the whole thing came to be

KMC
I dont want it, i just wondered how you got it.

Kate xx

Orli'sElf7
oh i wanted it lol stick out tongue its ok tho if you cant give it to me. kiera has a livejournal? wow

SimoneDepp
what, huh how that...messed

JacksBabe777
i think it's cool. thats not for msn is it? cuz thats all i got. And thank you Simone... i hope i become famous too. it'd be awsome. and i know your gonna try to audition so maybe we'll meet each other and be in the same movie.... that'd be cool. But this is Keira. She's Awsome isn't she. i wonder how she'd feel IF she saw this and realized how much people love her... i know if i was her i'd feel pretty darn good to know how many people respect me. i'd feel so awsome. and i wouldn't be afraid to admitt it.

JessieSparrow
Its not msn sorry...I'll tell her she has tons of fans on here and about 14 fan sites thats all on one page of searching. How many people do you think it is on here that are fans?

JessieSparrow
Alright I told Keira she has a lot of fans here and gave her the website but she doesnt like going to sites that have stuff about her but she says "thanks!"

JacksBabe777
cool. On msn i added A guy or girl and their address was johnnydepp hotmail.com and it was a person but i don't think it WAS him but i thought that was cool. thats off the subject but i think that it's cool that people make e-mail addresses with the names of there favorite actors. it's sweet. i guess.... wacko yea well whatever.. i dunno!

JacksBabe777
cool. On msn i added A guy or girl and their address was johnnydepp hotmail.com and it was a person but i don't think it WAS him but i thought that was cool. thats off the subject but i think that it's cool that people make e-mail addresses with the names of there favorite actors. it's sweet. i guess.... wacko yea well whatever.. i dunno!

JacksBabe777
Oh sorry i posted that twice. the computer is really slow and i clicked "Submit Reply" twice. oops!

Orli'sElf7
lol its k jacksbabe. nething bout johnny is worthy any number of times love

JacksBabe777
stick out tongue nope. thats for sure. but this is about Keira... yup it is it is!

*Georgina_A*
I agree Keira rules cool

ArrghPirateGirl
Ah ha

mrs martin
keira's ok but i wouldn't say she's my favourite actress

ArrghPirateGirl
Na me niether

KMC
Just watched Love Actually again- aagh that dress! And poor Mark!

Kate xx

JacksBabe777
I want to see it. we don't have it here. where do you live??? i really want to see it. is it any good?

JacksBabe777
Oh and is Keira in it a lot? thats the only reason i wanted to see it in the first place... embarrasment

SimoneDepp
jacksbabe777? i am a little bit late, but it would be awesome if we together are in the same moviebig grin but sorry......

JacksBabe777
thats ok. i forgot i wrote that.... embarrasment

SimoneDepp
lol...but i think i'm gonna not play in the movie...cause i'm too bad..sad

KMC
Love Actually is a sweet film. Light and fluffy. Funny and sad. Its way better than 4weddings and a funeral. Keira's story is one of about 10 stories so none of them are on screen that much but she's very good and looks stunning! Damn her...lol smile

Kate xx

JacksBabe777
yea she's so perfect... she's skinny, beautiful and everything else... i wish i looked like her! Simone your not too bad.... I'm sure if you auditioned you'd be very good!

SimoneDepp
no i'm notsad i'm too bad adrienne! but i watced today bend it like beckham..and i like that moviebig grin keira is playing jules very goodsmile

KMC
Simone, aren't you Dutch??

Kate xx

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>